Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 16. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:02:10 PM
One of the factors is of course tax because government doesn't want a competition to their fiat currency without benefiting from it. Another is internet we all know that digital currency can only be use online. So i think digitalization is not possible because people want's physical money to transact payments.
Well as government concerned then I would say bitcoin is free currency which has no connection to the government and bitcoin is the famous one as everyone know about it well, it is applicable to buy all kind of good and those how are willing to have shopping online bitcoin is the best choice for them. For me bitcoin has taken the command already as almost every country to now switching to digital currency system of payment so digital currency gonna make the future of fiat so dark,. You will see just wait and watch.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:22:47 AM
Crypto currency Nucleus Vision (NCASH) is a digital token that was implemented during the company's crow crowding. Nucleus Vision in order to raise funds for development. innovative technologies in personal identification. The process of development, as we said above, is the company Nucleus Vision created in 2014 on the basis of Harvard University. What Nucleus Vision is doing is truly brand-new technology, because in their work they use blocking and real-time sensors without using RFID, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
It's not a take over or changing Fiat with digital currency, it's only that many of us is making use of hobby nowadays to use crypto in some of their transaction between traders.
So it is happening gradually that people like us use bitcoin as currency and they make daily transaction for all kind of goods which makes price high day by day. So digital currency is now at succeeding poit and even though it is being legal currency. I am sure with high acceptance and government support bitcoin will become more applicable than fiat in near future.
Yeah, That right I think take over here is not replacing the overall fiat as the main currency. I think that digital currency like bitcoin will become more popular in the future, it will be more widely used by many people for investment or for financial transactions, and bitcoin will become mainstream. I think that's going to happen, instead of taking over the fiat position of the world's major currencies..
Bitcoin is already famous enough more than fiat and all other currencies, most of time people have found bitcoin more reliable and easy than fiat or regulate currency, gradually we are shifting to the digital era where almost everything is depending upon online payment system using digital currency, so this is clear for us to be sure that new age will be the age of crypto currency so I think bitcoin is going to replace the fiat currency from the world.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
June 04, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
Because of the advancement in technology, everything is going digital and this is no exceptional to currency. I believe this is a good news to the world.
But not all people know how to use technology, there are some places that there is no signal of internet. I think if the government support this thing they will surely improve the life in a remote area and teach people to use this kind of technology. Digital currency can't take over fiat money, we still need fiat to transact easily in our day to day transactions.
Activity: 488
June 04, 2018, 03:58:32 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?
The future is that of digital currency and the whole world will use digital currency in the future. Already many companies have started accepting bitcoin for their payments. The world is gradually turning towards digital currency and soon all the people in the world will use digital currency as their legal and regular currency. Cryptocurrency will take over.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 03, 2018, 03:22:48 PM
Digital currency has already taken over faith by 60-70% as if you properly notice most of the things related to money are done online now and I think it is a form of digital currency system only. Payment involving large amount of money between two parties are held online, salary is credited online, nearly every company has arrived with their wallet like Samsung Pay, Amazon Wallet and so on. Digital currency is already used but also but working parallel with faith system due to which banks still pay important role.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
Because of the advancement in technology, everything is going digital and this is no exceptional to currency. I believe this is a good news to the world.
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
ICOVO team
June 03, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
In countries with high creditworthiness, penetrating digital currency seems time consuming. I think that currency does not feel inconvenience.
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Thanks for your thread here. Nowadays people are much interested in learning and they don't invest their money for scam ICOs. They are only interested in  real projects. For me, I also invested in a project SciDex. I researched SciDex white paper. Looks decent and clear. Helping a lot for the business scientific data.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 03, 2018, 01:05:03 AM
One of the factors is of course tax because government doesn't want a competition to their fiat currency without benefiting from it. Another is internet we all know that digital currency can only be use online. So i think digitalization is not possible because people want's physical money to transact payments.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
June 02, 2018, 06:54:21 PM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
The current development of coins will make changes in the future, if any country does not know what digital money is sure they will regret because I am sure that in the future will use digital currency for transactions between abroad and domestic own .
Now I think almost every country knows about bitcoin and they are aware of it that bitcoin is some kind of digital currency which being use as currency and as an investment, now in our place bitcoin is the most wanted currency and it saves thousands of families from crises having it as source of income, and now almost 90% of well developed counties have announced bitcoin as new currency which is better than fiat and experts have predicted that bitcoin is going to take over the rule of market.
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
The technology is new and challenging for government official to understand. Even when they understand, it will take bold leaders to act.

There is much acceptance of digitization all around the world. In everywhere, there are leaders and followers. Let the leaders take the bold steps and everyone will follow.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 02, 2018, 12:19:53 PM
Not really because  not every countries accept the digital currency but it has really go far
If some countries don’t accept it, digital currency is successful, bitcoin is not being use almost for all kind of things we buy goods and we make income with bitcoin, long ago money was being use to buy things but now we are living in modern age where almost every system is getting to the digital system. Fiat currency is only to buy goods but bitcoin or other digital currency is able to make money for you and useful for you to buy goods and for online shopping. So I think digital currency is now only currency which will be there forever.
In all fairness you can make a lot of money with fiat, you can invest in a business or if you want to make money directly with your money you can go to the forex market which is the fiat equivalent of the market of cryptocurrencies and make money that way, however in the aspect in which you are right is that due to inflation the value of fiat always go down but in coins like bitcoin the truth is actually the opposite.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:16:41 PM
In my opinion this might happen in near future but I personally don't think it is happening so soon as digital currency is still in its early stage and lot of development and regulation needs to be put in place. It will be a gradual process. Mass adoption first.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
Theres no way for bitcoin to take over in the local market to replace traditional money. using bitcoin is not easy because of its changeable market value .
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
June 02, 2018, 05:28:06 AM
And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

A lot of us think that with more level of adoption of bitcoin, fiat will just be discarded and we think government will allow that? Moreover, government does not even have to worry for such scenario to happen as this idea of digital currency will be limited to the internet world with more of the digital age guys, the tech savvies, the internet vast category of people using it the more while there would be some category who would prefer the traditional way, so thinking cryptocurrency will take over is a big NO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
June 02, 2018, 02:56:25 AM
It's not a take over or changing Fiat with digital currency, it's only that many of us is making use of hobby nowadays to use crypto in some of their transaction between traders.
We all know this thing that all of us thinks of the best thing and that all of us go for a thing which seems more suitable to us and that in which there are likely chances of having something better. Digital currencies have no doubt helped so many people in knowing and understanding that this form of the money is far better than that of the traditional paper money and that if you will go for it, you will be able to change your life in a positive way.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 01, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
So it is happening gradually that people like us use bitcoin as currency and they make daily transaction for all kind of goods which makes price high day by day. So digital currency is now at succeeding poit and even though it is being legal currency. I am sure with high acceptance and government support bitcoin will become more applicable than fiat in near future.
Yeah, That right I think take over here is not replacing the overall fiat as the main currency. I think that digital currency like bitcoin will become more popular in the future, it will be more widely used by many people for investment or for financial transactions, and bitcoin will become mainstream. I think that's going to happen, instead of taking over the fiat position of the world's major currencies..
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
June 01, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Take note that digital currency ans crypto currency are different, although crypto currency could be under the digital currency category, but It needs to be specifically separated from digital currency because of its distinct features.
Digital currency has been developed long ago and it is being used to pay transactions through the internet, and it is centralized and being regulated by the government. Digital currency has exactly had the same characteristics of fiat money or physical money.
Whereas cryptocurrency ( to be specific ) is decentralized and has multiple functions than just being a typical currency, and its development are still under process to become adaptable for every nation around the world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 01, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

Though we have not yet reached the complete target,  we are almost far beyond the beginning. Crypto nature is a virtual moment with peer to peer. This is exactly a Degital moment. Starting from 2009, crypto has successfully proven to be the secured Degital journey with Blockchain technology secured system.  Hope in a decade, almost everyone is into Degital envirement.
Pages:
Jump to: