Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 15. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
I think the next 2-3 years will really flourish
Cryptocurrency is prevailing in the world and more and more people are investing in bitcoin and Altcoin. Future is that of cryptocurrency and no doubt it will take over the market in the near future. Bitcoin will be the mainstream because it is the leading crypto in the world and Ethereum is after it. Other coins are far behind from BTC and ETH.
I don’t think that after 2-3 years all people will come to know about cryptocurrency. In my country many educated persons do not know even the name of cryptocurrency. That’s why I doubt that couple of years is very short time for crypto to take over the market. It will need more time and I think 10 years are enough for crypto to take over the market.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:33:15 AM
Unlike fiat currency, cryptocurrency cannot be debased by any government because it's not tied to any government.
I think it will make more valuable for cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 33
June 11, 2018, 11:36:56 PM
Crypto will diversify our economy and hence threathing the business models of most bank. Reason why they dont wna accept it.
Activity: 65
June 11, 2018, 07:39:30 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

It couldn't possibly as you though but when it becomes possible I knew and I guarantee that it will take a long long long time for crypto to take over the whole currency existing in the world. Even though technology are occuring nowadays it is hard to say that crypto could play a part of being a global currency, not even close though. Besides, government isn't still pleased to make a way for crypto to take a part of being a currency in a certain country.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
Digital Currency Take Over Smiley
I will not say that digital currency has taken over the normal regular currencies yet. However, there is no way that we can doubt this thing that the digital currencies are taking lead over the regular currencies in so many ways and that now the interest of the people is greatly changing in a way they are more interested in knowing about the crypto currencies and that they are also investing their money into different coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
June 10, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
The advent of technology has led to a tremendous push for digital currencies. Cryptocurrencies in all its forms have been the rave of the moment. Most businesses are already accepting bitcoin as a means of payment. But there is still a lot of hurdles left for the digital currencies before it can gain further adoptions. And also it can never take out fiat, NEVER.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
i dont think it can take over fiat currency! the system has a lot to do before consider to a replacement of current currency. moveover, cryptocurrency volatilty makes it imposible to society to use this in their daily needs.

maybe it could be done! but not this moment. it still lot of issues to fix and a lot of discussion be put into table before seing this to happen.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 09, 2018, 01:12:24 PM
The technology is new and challenging for government official to understand. Even when they understand, it will take bold leaders to act.

There is much acceptance of digitization all around the world. In everywhere, there are leaders and followers. Let the leaders take the bold steps and everyone will follow.
Government officials do not need to know about everything the good thing is they can hire experts to tell them why this technology is good, but that is not what they do government officials listen to the banks and they tell them that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are bad for the economy of the world and that is why many governments seem to have a strong stance against bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
June 09, 2018, 07:43:36 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
hahaha, I think you have a point too. Countries that do not legalize digital currencies actually make a mistake. But I do not think they didn't mean banning but it takes time to learn about the world of digital money. I think about 5- 10 years is actually enough, given the bitcoin if from 2010 to 2015 is already very rapid growth. Probably 2020 - 2025 will already be completely adopted bulk about 80 per cent more. But this is only my personal estimate, hopefully, there is doing research and provide more accurate data. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 1
June 09, 2018, 04:15:56 AM
Digital Currency Take Over Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
June 09, 2018, 02:45:24 AM
I think it needs another 10 years before most of the population transitioned to digital currencies. If only people are not poisoned by the banks or media FUD then it could only just take 2-4 years to take over.
10 years and I am sure some people will still prefer or probably may not be knowledgeable enough to accept digital age and I feel it would take more than a decade to see this happen either a centralized way or decentralized way as the case may be.

People are beginning to see anyway how the banks have so much placed us all in a form of bondage when it comes to spending and I believe that is one thing the digital age has come to sort out.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:48:36 PM
No way. Modern world completely depending upon digital platform. Online marketing, trading and business are backbone of economic ecosystem. So Bitcoin not take over.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
June 08, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
I think the next 2-3 years will really flourish
Cryptocurrency is prevailing in the world and more and more people are investing in bitcoin and Altcoin. Future is that of cryptocurrency and no doubt it will take over the market in the near future. Bitcoin will be the mainstream because it is the leading crypto in the world and Ethereum is after it. Other coins are far behind from BTC and ETH.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 05:27:14 AM
i think cryptocurrency will not take over the market, because in some country, they banned cryptocurrency...
I am pretty sure that cryptocurrency just altenative way to us to do some transaction, money will last forever, i guess....
Not everybody in the whole world know about crypto and not everybody had tools they need to do so...
You are right that some countries have banned crypto in the respective countries and my country is one of them. But I am sure this ban is for the time being and these countries are studying blockchain technology and when they realize the importance of blockchain and crypto they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto but till then we will have to wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
i think cryptocurrency will not take over the market, because in some country, they banned cryptocurrency...
I am pretty sure that cryptocurrency just altenative way to us to do some transaction, money will last forever, i guess....
Not everybody in the whole world know about crypto and not everybody had tools they need to do so...
Well it is modern age by the way, where almost everyone is educated and they better know about the ups and down of bitcoin market, it is need of everyone life, people are in need of facilities and bitcoin is the most facilitating currency so I think gradually bitcoin is taking over the world economy, most of people knows now bitcoin as it is the most wanted currency now and people are preferring to use it than cash money.
Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 09:45:13 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 07:18:22 PM
It's not a take over or changing Fiat with digital currency, it's only that many of us is making use of hobby nowadays to use crypto in some of their transaction between traders.
So it is happening gradually that people like us use bitcoin as currency and they make daily transaction for all kind of goods which makes price high day by day. So digital currency is now at succeeding poit and even though it is being legal currency. I am sure with high acceptance and government support bitcoin will become more applicable than fiat in near future.
Yeah, That right I think take over here is not replacing the overall fiat as the main currency. I think that digital currency like bitcoin will become more popular in the future, it will be more widely used by many people for investment or for financial transactions, and bitcoin will become mainstream. I think that's going to happen, instead of taking over the fiat position of the world's major currencies..
Bitcoin is already famous enough more than fiat and all other currencies, most of time people have found bitcoin more reliable and easy than fiat or regulate currency, gradually we are shifting to the digital era where almost everything is depending upon online payment system using digital currency, so this is clear for us to be sure that new age will be the age of crypto currency so I think bitcoin is going to replace the fiat currency from the world.
We can see it clear and now it is the time when we can use only digital currency as main and easy source of payment, it seems it will take some time but bitcoin will surely able to dominate the global financial system, still almost every counter is there how are supporting bitcoin now and almost every counter is now buying bitcoin and using it as source of payment so it is going to make all payment systems according to digital payment system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
Hello, digital money is very good and easy to use but  it is very new to the people. However, the technology is new and challenging for government official to understand. Even when they don't understand, it will take bold leaders to act on the use of it. Also, many people believe in the use of virtual  money however, they believe that digital money is a scam to them and don't want to here about it.
Activity: 783
Merit: 270
June 05, 2018, 01:12:41 AM
The technology is new and challenging for government official to understand. Even when they understand, it will take bold leaders to act.

There is much acceptance of digitization all around the world. In everywhere, there are leaders and followers. Let the leaders take the bold steps and everyone will follow.
Things are not that much well organized as all of us were thinking of them to be but still things are not that much bad either. There is always a right time for each and everything to happen and that we cannot expect the things to happen exactly at time when we want them to happen. Digital currencies are creating a very strong impact and that they will surely lead the world in much better way.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
June 05, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
One of the factors is of course tax because government doesn't want a competition to their fiat currency without benefiting from it. Another is internet we all know that digital currency can only be use online. So i think digitalization is not possible because people want's physical money to transact payments.
If we look at the way these digital currencies are making their name in the international market, then we will get to know that these crypto currencies are creating a very strong impact in the society and that there are likely chances that a major portion of this world will switch from the traditional paper money to the digital currencies. once this thing will happen, we will be able to see a whole new world.
Pages:
Jump to: