Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 8. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
Although digital currency has great potential, most of its current role comes from commercial hype, which makes the price of coins unsteady. It is impossible to replace cash with unstable coins. If your water and electricity costs are every minute. In change, how do you feel?
It is not possible for the digital currencies to take lead over the existing regular currencies in a year or two as the awareness rate of the crypto currencies amongst the people is far less and that it will take a lot of time and that only then we can expect the crypto currencies to have a better reputation in the international market. However, you can expect that these crypto currencies will being a great revolution.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
Developed countries are not developing towards digital currency, but developing to blockchain applications. Encrypted currency is only one of the uses of blockchain!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:46:49 AM
I think the digital currency can not take over or replace the fiat currency, I rather think that the crypto currency is an asset, and will benefit if we continue to follow the movement of the value of this currency crypto
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2018, 07:47:59 PM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

They are on their way now. But taking over the whole existing currency is not that possible for me. Well, let's tak about first about the technology itself, technology was the medium to use for us to use cryptocurrency but not all the people could afford to have one. Although there are technologies but some others are not supported, that is why it would be very tough for cryptocurrency to take over the other currency besides, bitcoin and the other crypto is not yet widely accepted so, it is not that easy to say to cryptocurrency to take over the real life currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
Yes, digital currency has take over the whole world now. However, has popular the digital currency is now, the way people take use of it is very low. Also, some set of people still don't believe that digital currency is very really. More awareness needs to be created about it
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
July 31, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
Not at all . digital currency never take over because world becoming popular due to globalisation and capitalism.world population wealth is using online marketing because they chose to virtuality.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
July 31, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin has accomplished a lot.I can remember that there wasn’t much people here in the forum before ,and most of these new exchanges weren’t out as of then, price was even low cause there was not much demand for it. But now look at how far the price has reached. Many would have thought using their. Bitcoin to buy pizza back then, but now you can use it to buy a car.
Crypto currencies leading this world was something which was already expected and that this is the only thing which can give us a hope to have a better living in the coming days and that it will help us in having a better economy in the future. Things will get even better and that we can hope that these crypto currencies will make this world much better place to live.

Activity: 116
July 31, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

what they say is not true if the type of digital currency is very easy to commit fraud or corruption. era has progressed and developed especially now there is a blockchanin system that all activities recorded and all are transparent, so it is very difficult to commit fraud or corruption.

Blockchain itself is technology and tokens are based on that technology. It has nothing in common with crypto progress into real world.
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 01:31:40 AM
I believe the would be form of coexistence between other financial institutions as time goes on. So many different form  applicable to each country with their policies would be established
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
July 31, 2018, 01:21:07 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currences are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
it is very difficult to determine how much time will need the type of digital money to take over the market today. Because not all countries can accept the cryptocurrency, although the development of bitcoin or digital currency is pretty good but I think it will still take time long enough to recognize the digital currency in a country.
what they say is not true if the type of digital currency is very easy to commit fraud or corruption. era has progressed and developed especially now there is a blockchanin system that all activities recorded and all are transparent, so it is very difficult to commit fraud or corruption.
July 30, 2018, 04:42:45 AM
Digital currency will one day take over,  it might take a while but nations who refuse to embrace it at the early stage would play catch up eventually.  I am for regulations cuz of decentralization,  criminal minded people would take advantage of it,  as you can see,  fraudsters are swinging up everyday with fake ICOs and the likes

It will take a lot of time before crypto step in our life. I mean when you can buy a cup of coffee with it. Blockchain is very good platform, but crypto till now is just a means to collect investmens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 04:27:34 AM
Slowly but surely, this is what happening now in this cryptocurrency thing.
we are gaining popularity and number of users and holders every day.
the system getting more upgrades every day. we will get there soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
It is an ambiguous situation and one cannot really say whether it will take over or not.
Time does not remain the same all the time and that there is no way that these regular currencies keep on ruling this world for life. Things are changing in a positive way and that people have started trusting the crypto currencies more than that of the regular currencies and that there are likely chances that these crypto currencies will take lead over these paper currencies.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 05:33:08 AM
Digital currency will one day take over,  it might take a while but nations who refuse to embrace it at the early stage would play catch up eventually.  I am for regulations cuz of decentralization,  criminal minded people would take advantage of it,  as you can see,  fraudsters are swinging up everyday with fake ICOs and the likes
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
in the long run. the digitization of money is the future trend. it is easier to circulate. it will break the limits of the country. bitcoin has implemented it. I believe btc will become a world currency in the next decade.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
July 28, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
Many countries are open on using digital currency as a mode of payment within their government but with some restrictions, and most of its use is only limited and does not apply to all. Like here in philippines, there are people engage in btc, and most of them are students and young adults. However, its not recognized by business owners because they are not aware of it or maybe because they are afraid to try due to the bad news that they saw or heard from the television. Additionally, there are few countries who banned crypto exchanges within their government. Common reason is that they wanted to avoid illegal transactions or to protect the public on the risk that can be brought by other cryptos. There are few cryptos that are not legit or scam, just like the news that i saw on tv last january or feb (dont know the exact month). But on the news it says that most filipinos invested on that crypto then they found out that it was just a scam.
So on my opinion, i think digital currencies will not take over the economy. Besides, the government will not allow it to happen because it will make a lot of changes in our economic system. Digital currency is different from fiat. Digital currency will only be another form of currency (electronically) which is an alternative to fiat.
The future is that of cryptocurrency and the whole world will use only digital currency even in their local markets and as we know bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world and is acceptable to everyone, therefore people will use only bitcoin. The fiat and paper currencies will become idol and nobody will use it. Bitcoin will replace all these currencies.
Since the time these digital currencies have came into existence, we have seen a very much positive change in the overall market as well as the living standards of the people have also been greatly improved. With the passage of time, there are likely chances that these crypto currencies will take priority over the existing regular currencies and that this world will become a better place to live.
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
July 28, 2018, 01:29:49 AM
Digital currency is the future. Take for example Estonia--they are attempting to create their own coin and standardize it in their country.
The way these crypto currencies are making such a big name and that too in this much of the time, I don’t think so that there will be any such thing which will stop these crypto currencies to lead the world in the future. These crypto coins will surely help this world in becoming a better place to live and that it will help the people who trust these coins in having a better living.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 09:30:48 PM
Digital money is now a hot topic for us in developed economies such as the ones who like digital currency as well as who accept bitcoin as a valid currency deal daily
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
No no I don't believe it at all because modern world becoming Digital to ultradigital due to technology and people interesting to have some exceptional service like bitcoin online currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
July 26, 2018, 04:46:15 PM
Digital currencies are a serious threat to old banking.This is the reason we see lots of fud in digital currencies market.It is not easy to replace the existing system but surely ,sooner or later ,digital currencies will take over overall economy.
There is a big potential for cryptocurrency to take ove and replace fiat money but more time for this. A lot of big people are feeling the pressure now with cryptos and they know if they don’t make a move their business will die. FUD news are also comes from those big companies they feel the threat now. No one can stop cryptos from soaring higher, in time this market will boom again.
The potential is there but that does not mean that it is going to happen, there are too many created interests that are invested in the idea of fiat money and they are not going to let this system die that easily and even if in the future it happened they will find another way to deceive people and make them accept a system that benefits the bankers and not the people. 
Exactly. They will not let this system die easily and even in the future, they will find another way to deceive people and make them accept a system that benefits the bankers, not the for the citizen.
This leads to misunderstandings and difficult to detect.
So new investors come to consider carefully and choose wisely
Not to be directly affected by your pocketbook.
Pages:
Jump to: