Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 17. (Read 3050 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 01, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
Well digital currency has certainly caught the attention of the mass but there are these certain factors that prevent it from flourishing around the world. The number 1 reason is that there are certain countries that are against digital currency, and you are right about how the government is threatened because of the fact that it doesnt require tax. Another reason is that not all of the people have access to the internet, some are computer illiterate and dont know how to maneuver their way in using digital currency
Yeah, it has and it will keep catching even more investors’ attention the more in the long run. This is a space that is evolving and even though we still have more to get to the level of mass adoption, we are not where we used to be and with things going the way they have been going thus far, I so much believe in the future and the rate at which we are going to be experiencing huge growth. Still, I do not believe we will be taking over fiat in anyway but there would be a harmonious existence with the two.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:52:51 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
The current development of coins will make changes in the future, if any country does not know what digital money is sure they will regret because I am sure that in the future will use digital currency for transactions between abroad and domestic own .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 01, 2018, 11:26:50 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Actually digital currency already exist in some field of investment in different countries and may be they can be part of countries economy but not for a total take over because traditiona money is still very important in paying local trading.

Agree digital currency is very important to many people today because of its legitimate way of earning big profit but still i dont believe it can replace our traditional money.
Yeah, I believe that idea of making some pretty good profit from the space is one of the reasons why so many people are even here in the first place and that makes the speculative side of the space to keep increasing the more.

Nevertheless, just as you have said, replacement of traditional currency is something we should not even be assuming because it is going to be impossible and the best way to have it is to even have a peaceful usage of the two going hand in hand with some regulations by the government.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
It's not a take over or changing Fiat with digital currency, it's only that many of us is making use of hobby nowadays to use crypto in some of their transaction between traders.
So it is happening gradually that people like us use bitcoin as currency and they make daily transaction for all kind of goods which makes price high day by day. So digital currency is now at succeeding poit and even though it is being legal currency. I am sure with high acceptance and government support bitcoin will become more applicable than fiat in near future.
Activity: 1
June 01, 2018, 04:40:14 AM
The situation remains ambiguous about digital currencies. Many countries believe in the Blockchain technology, but the decentralization of digital currencies may weaken the authority of the states.
There are more than 1,000 digital currencies, although most are not needed, the number is increasing every day.
The need to regulate this market is healthy to avoid scam, but as I said, these currencies are decentralized.

Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Yes, its benefits are more than its disadvantages

Coглaceн пoлнocтью!
Гocyдapcтвo мoжeт пocтyпить eщe и cлeдyющим oбpaзoм
Cнaчaлa пpизнaeт цифpoвyю вaлютy и oбьявит ee зaкoннoй, a пoтoм кoгдa люди нaчнyт выxoдить из тeни и зaявлять o ceбe, тo нaлoжeт pяд зaкoнoв и caнкиций, peгyлиpyющиx этy yжe Цeнтpaлизoвaннyю cиcтeмy
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?

Many traditional things has been vanished by the digital technology then why not you can see the crypto currency will be take over the fist currency. Possibly we may find the cryptos to occupy the name as national currency in some years.
I expect cryptos will replace the fiat cash usage in 2025 for sure mate.
Already Japan accepted btc as a legal currency and now Russia waiting to implement it as legal money to use there.
First people used to exchange commodities which are called barter system. Then progress was on the way and people use gold, silver for their daily needs then the advanced world stated paper currency to use them for daily expenditures. Now the age of paper currency is also come to an end and people are using digital currency in some countries. Soon it will take over the whole world.
With the advancement in technology, things are getting better and that we are now able to see much better world and that the economy of the world is also improving at a significant rate. The way all the digital currencies are performing in the international market, there are likely chances of this thing that these digital currencies will take lead over the existing paper money system and that this world will start using those coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 03:55:37 AM
Nowadays, because of fast innovating technology, digital currency has been patronized by many people because it is quick and hassle free, but still fiat currency is still ruling all over the world specially in rural areas where technology is not that being supported. So digital currency might be soaring high but maybe not to take over at all
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
June 01, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
Yes that is the fact but that fact will be in the understanding of only those people and governments which have a knowledge of the real economy and along with that they will have the knowledge of crypto and its way of working. If they will not know any of them then they will not know that it is beneficial for their country. They have to mainly support the mining as it is a free money and goes faster to that place of the world where it is supported more and facilitated by the governments in different ways like providing low cost electricity.
Well, I will say so that now there are still a lot of old people who lived back in the 90's and it's very difficult to convince them to switch to another currency. For them, moving on to something new is not yet fully tested, it is very difficult, because they have it all in their blood, they will not accept it with their whole being until they have the experience from other people. Some simply do not want to become mice in a cage
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 09:53:06 PM
Yes that is the fact but that fact will be in the understanding of only those people and governments which have a knowledge of the real economy and along with that they will have the knowledge of crypto and its way of working. If they will not know any of them then they will not know that it is beneficial for their country. They have to mainly support the mining as it is a free money and goes faster to that place of the world where it is supported more and facilitated by the governments in different ways like providing low cost electricity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
May 31, 2018, 09:47:28 PM
Cryptocurrencies are not going to take over the market governments will never allow it but it does not matter the only thing we need is for cryptocurrencies to be accepted in most business around the world, that is it, if that happens then you will be capable to travel all over the world with only bitcoin in your pocket and this is important because the risk of theft is lower if you compare it to cash.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 09:34:02 AM
It's not a take over or changing Fiat with digital currency, it's only that many of us is making use of hobby nowadays to use crypto in some of their transaction between traders.
Activity: 476
May 31, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
Based on the way you just said this, I’d first like to tell you that you’re very wrong. China is a country that is well versed in technology, but still they happened to ban Bitcoin and ICOs from their country. In every country there are people who loves Bitcoin and not the country as a whole.

Bitcoin is not taking over anything, it’s just here in form of an assistance, there are even countries that don’t support the idea of using Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin wasn’t made to replace anything.

I think this is not possible because once it implemented it very hard to perform transaction most especially if the internet connection is not available.
I think there is no such place that is now a day existing without internet facility, so for me it is possible because cashless way of payment is now getting wide and famous all over the world, cashless payment technology is not progressing much faster than before, I am sure crypto way of payment will overtake the way of payment with fiat money for nice and profit able features.
Activity: 173
May 30, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
Based on the way you just said this, I’d first like to tell you that you’re very wrong. China is a country that is well versed in technology, but still they happened to ban Bitcoin and ICOs from their country. In every country there are people who loves Bitcoin and not the country as a whole.

Bitcoin is not taking over anything, it’s just here in form of an assistance, there are even countries that don’t support the idea of using Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin wasn’t made to replace anything.

I think this is not possible because once it implemented it very hard to perform transaction most especially if the internet connection is not available.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 30, 2018, 03:17:03 AM
Actually digital currency already exist in some field of investment in different countries and may be they can be part of countries economy but not for a total take over because traditiona money is still very important in paying local trading.
A complete take over is not even something anyone should be expecting as fiat one way or the other will still always have its own relevance. We have to understand that it is absolutely not everyone that is going to end up accepting the usage of digital currency for some reason or the other which may also be as a result of lack of infrastructures or certain facilities in some countries.

Nevertheless, there would be a strong growth in the long run than where we are now which I am very optimistic about.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 30, 2018, 02:44:29 AM
I think it needs another 10 years before most of the population transitioned to digital currencies. If only people are not poisoned by the banks or media FUD then it could only just take 2-4 years to take over.

Of course, we will experience a lot of challenges before cryptocurrency circulate around the world and even giant banks will make effort to block this thing in the major market. Cryptocurrency can't take over fiat money and the traditional way of transacting money, we really need to be strong and more time for this.

With the help of blockchain technology every sector is now adopting digital currency for good
More Companies will adopt this for sure, but for now let's support blockchain technology and bitcoin so we can see a bright future.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
May 29, 2018, 06:42:49 PM
And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?

Many traditional things has been vanished by the digital technology then why not you can see the crypto currency will be take over the fist currency. Possibly we may find the cryptos to occupy the name as national currency in some years.
Already Japan accepted btc as a legal currency and now Russia waiting to implement it as legal money to use there.
First people used to exchange commodities which are called barter system. Then progress was on the way and people use gold, silver for their daily needs then the advanced world stated paper currency to use them for daily expenditures. Now the age of paper currency is also come to an end and people are using digital currency in some countries. Soon it will take over the whole world.
You are right paper money is now getting low in demand as people have found something better than paper money, transaction is now being done within few minutes and it is best time to use as much as crypto we can use because latter on it will be legal currency for very high price and low supply, markets are switching to blockchain service for daily payment method.
Activity: 81
May 29, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

Activity: 998
Merit: 504
May 29, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

Activity: 350
May 28, 2018, 01:50:26 PM
it can happen, because in digital currency especially cryptocurrency has many advantages to transact with no limit of delivery or transaction, for the user also very efficient use of digital currency because easy, simple and fast to transact as long as understand the rules that exist in every transaction money or token to do.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 28, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
I don’t really get what you mean by debit and credit cards can be considered as a cryptocurrency, dude do you even know what you’re talking about here? Like seriously, how can you be saying that the use of debit card and credit card should be considered as cryptocurrencies, tell me, is there anything that has to do with cryptocurrencies and debit /credit cards!?
I am sure he must have derailed or probably getting himself confused. Although I understand what he is trying to say anyway, it was just that he did not get the right idea to put it down. Apparently, from what he is trying to imply, the use of cards, POS and so on have brought about cashless age which could be considered as a way in which people no longer hold physical cash anymore but what he is mixing up is that digital currency is far from that which he probably need to gain knowledge about before embarrassing himself next time.

Adopting crypto is a gradual process and obviously we cannot just expect the whole world to just embrace cryptos immediately. Some would be slow to embrace, some will be fast to embrace and that is how adoption of technology generally is.

There is going to be a huge level of restriction to some of the underdeveloped and third world due to lack of resources such as access to the internet and so on, which would make virtually most of them still stick to the traditional way without knowing what is going on in the digital world.
Pages:
Jump to: