Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 5. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 07:33:26 AM
I think digital currency is still difficult to take over the market, because in my capital human resources are still lacking to receive digital transactions, many rural communities use offline transactions, I think it needs prior socialization so that people switch to using digilat currency
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
No digital currency never take over because world becoming ultramodern and people of all classes accept and adjust themselves with digital currencies.
It will be strongly supported and accepted even by the government. For what the more banned they do. And no condition has occurred to itself. What electronic money has brought to the community is fascinating. Get more apps and daily gains.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 20, 2018, 03:14:18 PM
I think the digital currency should be It is quick to get money from someone or give it to someone With time savings, money is saved as well
Digital currency is fast way of transaction of money from one place to another, we can use bitcoin as fast shopping way and we can get good profit from it, bitcoin saves our time, in very short time we can get bigger output, digital currency has given us many new ideas to save money and generate good profit for holding long time, I am supporting digital currency and I am sure coming age is going be the age of digital currency instead of fiat.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:37:49 AM
There are several benefits to it then any disadvantages.
Activity: 360
August 19, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
If any news system start then there must be need to flexible to accept the new system until you find anything wrong. Digital currency is not too new but all countries are not same  . These types of things depend on the country regulations, until then no one can tell how much time. If any big country show the good results of economy after regulating. cryptocurrency then within very short time it will get success.

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
August 19, 2018, 10:33:25 AM
Takeover of digital currency, certainly for now digital currencies are highly sought after by many people around the world, many people are using to get digital currencies, because digital currency is considered more practical and minimal lost
Activity: 546
burst.money
August 19, 2018, 10:21:21 AM
No digital currency never take over because world becoming ultramodern and people of all classes accept and adjust themselves with digital currencies.
Activity: 67
August 19, 2018, 06:42:26 AM
No i don't think that digital currency take over because it is running so fast and people taking as bank currency if people take it seriously
then it will not take over...
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
When some countries study more detailed regulatory measures, the cryptocurrency will be completely pushed to the market and the legal currency will certainly maintain the financial order of the market.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 01:02:15 PM
It totally depends on what exactly do you mean and what do you want.
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 10:26:23 AM
I don't think whether digital currencies will take over finance, banking the world or not. but I see information that some countries that prohibit digital currencies like bitcoin are now starting to plan their own digital currencies, I myself don't know about this situation, hopefully this will change the world's finances better.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
maybe this is the right time for digital currencies to take over, but in this case you have to socialize first because not everyone understands and knows digital currencies ...
so I don't think it's time for a digital currency to take over ...
Activity: 395
August 18, 2018, 04:36:19 AM
Digital money can bring us a better and brighter life why it can not take over other currencies. Not only its value is too attractive to people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
Digital has really take over the globe but mind you nlmost people didn't know how it work. However, I will use this medium to Advise other guys to make awareness to people. And tell them is it work.
Activity: 53
August 17, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
I think the digital currency should be It is quick to get money from someone or give it to someone With time savings, money is saved as well
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
August 17, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
Digital currency hasn't yet taken over because a lot of countries don't even recognize it yet but going forward, with the rate of technological advancement, digital currency can takeover the fiat currency in say a decade time

A decade or perhaps more years., but it is up to the government and people if they are going to push it all out, half way maybe half of the people are using crypto compared to fiat.
I think the key is on the government because the adoption and development of bitcoin will be hampered if the government continues to be bitter to ban the use of bitcoin. of course prospective users will be threatened and afraid to join in bitcoin, when bitcoin is officially legalized, it is very possible digital currency will take over for main payment in purchase, yeah it takes a decade perhaps
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
August 17, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
It is no longer new to know that cryptocurrency is the future of money. Digital currencies take over is certain to happen as time goes on. The rate of adoption and embrace have increased tremendously from where it was some months ago. With the level of awareness we currently have, it will go round the whole world. It is unstoppable.
In the future where technology will become more sophisticated, people will be more aware of the use of the internet and gadgets, of course bitcoin will be increasingly known for online currency, not just bitcoin but all digital currencies will rise and maybe take over cash payments

But all crypto will be known and used online, that's the point of everything. What you two wrote I'm saying for years, but still most of the people ask same stupid questions and they don't wish to spent some time reading comments from years ago. It's not new for a long time, but strength of crypto is at rise, awareness rising too, outcome is perfectly clear if you ask me, crypto will rule the world in near future, there isn't anyway around that.
We already take a good part of this world, just in 9 years, imagine what will happen in next 9 years with higher speed, with more people, now you understand what "to the moon" means. We this pace we will be there for couple years.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 03:49:54 AM
currently digital currencies are still very new and not many know the benefits of using digital currency if they are used to make payments and other transactions, but for the future I believe digital currencies will be able to compete with fiat and even paper money is not very useful anymore the future will create everything to be digital.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 16, 2018, 09:42:40 PM
It is no longer new to know that cryptocurrency is the future of money. Digital currencies take over is certain to happen as time goes on. The rate of adoption and embrace have increased tremendously from where it was some months ago. With the level of awareness we currently have, it will go round the whole world. It is unstoppable.
In the future where technology will become more sophisticated, people will be more aware of the use of the internet and gadgets, of course bitcoin will be increasingly known for online currency, not just bitcoin but all digital currencies will rise and maybe take over cash payments
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: