Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 4. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:11:18 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

yeah bro this is already the future
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

Do you mean digital payments or digital currency?  I know in the United States, we are the reserve currency of the world, so to forklift fiat money out of the system (and that's not just in our banks but all over the world) then I don't see that happening any time soon.  However with countries with volatile governments and therefore currencies, I can definitely see the play for digital currency.  You see this happening in Venezuela and Iran...

But the fact is, governments make money off of making money.   Will they contribute to a new payment mechanism that takes them out of the game?  As for fraud, if there is regulation...when does decentralized become centralized again??

That's when the big man steps in and offers to help us out. Because you never know when you'll need someone to protect your money. There could be some serious security issues that we might want to start regulating, and then someone will centralize Bitcoin just for that purpose. Oh and to collect information for the taxman.

Digital payments is different because some countries (Scandinavians especially) are already more than 90% there. I have a hard time imagining a society where no one has cash in their wallets, but I guess they make it work up there. They don't really have to worry as much about corrupt governments so it's easier for them.
I do agree with you, people are taking benefits from bitcoin so gradually digital currency is taking the command over market. People are using bitcoin as digital currency more than fiat, now people are agree with new payment system as they got to know it is easier than paying with fiat money, bitcoin is being famous among all other digital currencies, so crypto currency and digital currency is taking the rule over the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 09:54:46 AM
currently digital currencies are still very new and not many know the benefits of using digital currency if they are used to make payments and other transactions, but for the future I believe digital currencies will be able to compete with fiat and even paper money is not very useful anymore the future will create everything to be digital.
I got your drift guy. Bitcoin is possible to take over fiat in the future because as we can see that advanced technology is completely becoming more and more developed and necessary for coming days. It’s such a clearly fundamental to pave the way for cryptocurrencies in some day. Perhaps in the  future, human beings will access digital currencies for payment, and if so, everything is paid quickly and modernly and you know everybody both chooses the modern and convenience. Therefore bitcoin is able to change the position of fiat.
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 08:24:05 AM
The world is built on stability and control, these factors are notably absent in digital currencies.
Cryptocurrencies are made as an alternative to conventional currencies, but it would be a while before it can replace national currencies.
Activity: 83
August 31, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
Is it possible for the digital currency overtake the current financial system? Absolutely yes! However, it takes years or decades for it to happen or to start that transition.  We must establish the user adoption and trust before crypto can rival fiat currency in terms of spending power or reliability. If we can erase the confusion in everyone's mind and build a strong and right infrastructure, then we will end up receiving all the positive aspects of crypto system can offer.

Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 06:22:37 PM
we can see now every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong only thinking about the tax are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake..very easy in digital world,that is true but it also happen in every market,,when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
Mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency would require time upto the next 50 years in my opinion. I don't foresee a society where citizens would not be paying tax or government would not be in control of money policies. Mainstream can only occur when we have successfully figure a way to incorporate government rules (regulations into cryptocurrencies).
Activity: 114
August 29, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
Digital currency has take over yes, certainly for now digital currencies are highly sought after by many people around the world, many people are using digital currency because digital currency is considered more practical and  fast has a means of payment. However, most people really fair to invest in cryptosystem because they see it has scam.
Many invest, because they want to make money out of nothing. And other people devote a lot of time to this. They are really worthy of success.  And I mean not only the creators of projects, but also all others who participate in the development of this world. This is even a promotion campaign, small ones like upvotes.io
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
Governments are afraid but at the same time they are fascinated, they are thinking of all the possible properties and advantages that a cryptocurrency created by them will have, can you imagine a government with their own crypto where they can do and undo whatever they want?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
I think for now it seems that digital currencies are still very difficult to be able to seize or control the condition of the world economy, because there are currently very few who know digital currencies.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 06:20:35 AM
digital currency is now widely used by most of the people who know it will be a digital currency, and many people also invested digital currencies. Although there are still many people who still do not know it, but judging from its development as digital currencies add to the interest of the people.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 04:50:05 AM
Digital currency is still passing through a very critical stage now. Until the challenges associated with the system such as security, easy of use and volatility are fixed, we should not expect digital currency to take over the traditional currencies. We can best describe digital currency as " work in progress"  
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 23, 2018, 09:49:52 PM
It will take a while before cryptocurrencies take over fiat currency. I am sure no body can predict the time. I am foreseeing this taking even a very long time to achieve because it means everyone has to be very conversant with the use of computer and computer gadgets like smartphone
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
Digital currency has take over yes, certainly for now digital currencies are highly sought after by many people around the world, many people are using digital currency because digital currency is considered more practical and  fast has a means of payment. However, most people really fair to invest in cryptosystem because they see it has scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
yes you are a digital currency will be able to master the economic conditions that exist in this world because the more developed the technology will create some digital money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
Many even now signifies that fiat as well as your cardstock income even now rule your digital camera plus the actual physical market place since you'll find billion dollars of folks generally there it does not recognize the issue named BITCOIN.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 07:18:02 PM
Yes, because of this growing popularity this is really high chance to happen. Maybe in 5years this is possible and it will be, who knows?
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
It is not possible to make sure what all it needs for the currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:09:06 PM
Digital currency take over is a matter of time. This year alone, it has moved faster than I ever envisaged. We have seen latest developments about countries supporting cryptocurrency and that has taught me to know that majority of the countries that are currently opposed to cryptocurrency will have no choice but to embrace it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 09:49:44 AM
in my opinion the digital currency will take several years to take over the market right now, because it's not easy to take over the market ...
in terms of taking over the market there must be several factors that must be faced after all new factors can be taken over the market ...
Bitcoin users are increasing only because that they are confident about their investment as they consider bitcoin the best place to invest their money, from where they are also expecting to get a quick profit in a short time.
Pages:
Jump to: