Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 7. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
Yes, you are right in the near future and in the years to come in the future of digital currencies like Bitcoin, I am sure that cryptocurrency can be one method for making secure and convenient payments so that digital currencies will take over paper money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 08:06:05 PM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

Do you mean digital payments or digital currency?  I know in the United States, we are the reserve currency of the world, so to forklift fiat money out of the system (and that's not just in our banks but all over the world) then I don't see that happening any time soon.  However with countries with volatile governments and therefore currencies, I can definitely see the play for digital currency.  You see this happening in Venezuela and Iran...

But the fact is, governments make money off of making money.   Will they contribute to a new payment mechanism that takes them out of the game?  As for fraud, if there is regulation...when does decentralized become centralized again??
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 03:26:25 PM
In my option digital currency take over the whole world now. However, we should know  this at the back of our mind that many people have not hear about the new world of cryptosystem. Finally, the present situation of the cryptosystem also discouraged the traders now. We hope for new change for better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
August 08, 2018, 01:18:38 PM
in my opinion it still takes a very long time to be able to take over, the digital currency for now still cannot be applied to everyone in the world, not to miss this opportunity.
Activity: 35
August 08, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
Many countries are now trying to  go completely digital, which is a great thing.
Activity: 75
August 07, 2018, 03:44:40 AM
The current trends in cryptocurrency
and digital money is amazing, but the system is still in it's infancy and needs forms of regulations, it is easier to send funds using cryptocurrency, but I see it taking over when there are good regulations ,so investors can be sure that their funds are safe.
Activity: 27
August 06, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
The chances are pretty high and you might know that and must be aware of that.
Activity: 114
August 06, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
It is an ambiguous situation and one cannot really say whether it will take over or not.
Time does not remain the same all the time and that there is no way that these regular currencies keep on ruling this world for life. Things are changing in a positive way and that people have started trusting the crypto currencies more than that of the regular currencies and that there are likely chances that these crypto currencies will take lead over these paper currencies.
We are observing a regular change in bitcoin price, there is always ups and down in bitcoin price but it is for sure that bitcoin is becoming popular and its users are also increasing from time to time.
Bitcoin is popular because it's the first. But it seems to me it is not at all convenient as payment. There are coins that have faster transactions. And some new coins can become top, if the amount of the scam will decrease. If there will be tools like Menlo.one, then it is possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 06, 2018, 02:58:36 AM
Digital currencies are a serious threat to old banking.This is the reason we see lots of fud in digital currencies market.It is not easy to replace the existing system but surely ,sooner or later ,digital currencies will take over overall economy.
I personally cannot see any threat to banking system. I think that it will take a lot of time when bitcoin will become too much popular and will create some threat for banking system. I think that both crypto currencies and banking systems will continue to exist side by side for a long long time.
Activity: 148
August 03, 2018, 01:55:07 PM
Digital currency may take over or be a success in terms of usage in some developed countries over a period of time but it may not take over in some developing and underdeveloped countries because of the development issues and other challenges involved which may not be from the digital currency alone but also from the countries.
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 12:03:02 PM
It is not something that one can clearly answer as you yourself don’t know.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 03, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
I think bitcoin/cryptocurrency is one of the biggest investment in today’s market, but it’s not just taking over and beating every other kind of investment because there are many others that can compete with it and those are real estates, Gold and other sort of mineral resources like silver and Oil, but some people might not believe that. Bitcoin is very good but not the best overall.

From you last sentence, I go to the other side. I believe bitcoin is the best long-term investment. From what I see, back in 2009, bitcoin price was merely 0.01 USD and 7 years after it went as high as $19,000. Unlike any other investments, you have to invest bigger amounts to get bigger returns, but for bitcoin, if you invest even atleast $1000 USD now, maybe after 5 years, it will be worth $1,000,000.00.
Activity: 116
August 03, 2018, 06:32:52 AM
We already use digital money.  Is the presence of a card on the hands that does not tell us that we use digital rather than paper money?
Digital means Crypto in here. I believe. Not what we have in plastic
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
August 03, 2018, 05:28:40 AM
I think bitcoin/cryptocurrency is one of the biggest investment in today’s market, but it’s not just taking over and beating every other kind of investment because there are many others that can compete with it and those are real estates, Gold and other sort of mineral resources like silver and Oil, but some people might not believe that. Bitcoin is very good but not the best overall.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
We already use digital money.  Is the presence of a card on the hands that does not tell us that we use digital rather than paper money?
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
I believe the would be form of coexistence between other financial institutions as time goes on. So many different form  applicable to each country with their policies would be established
Digital currencies are indeed helping the people in much better way than they were expecting and that the investors are very much satisfied with the way these crypto currencies are helping them in having a better living. Things are changing in a positive way and that we can really hope that these crypto currencies will soon lead the world in a way which can help our economy.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 06:35:51 AM
in my opinion the digital currency will take several years to take over the market right now, because it's not easy to take over the market ...
in terms of taking over the market there must be several factors that must be faced after all new factors can be taken over the market ...
Activity: 81
August 02, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
It is an ambiguous situation and one cannot really say whether it will take over or not.
Time does not remain the same all the time and that there is no way that these regular currencies keep on ruling this world for life. Things are changing in a positive way and that people have started trusting the crypto currencies more than that of the regular currencies and that there are likely chances that these crypto currencies will take lead over these paper currencies.
People have indeed started trusting these crypto currencies but still there is only 1% population in the entire world who is having any kind of information regarding the crypto currencies. It is a very long marathon and that it will take years for the crypto currencies to take lead over the existing regular currencies as these regular currencies has support of the government.
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 06:16:14 AM
BTW, is there a difference between digital currency and crypto currency?
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 06:53:04 AM
We are observing a regular change in bitcoin price, there is always ups and down in bitcoin price but it is for sure that bitcoin is becoming popular and its users are also increasing from time to time.
Pages:
Jump to: