Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 6. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
yes you are right I am sure in the coming year and in the future digital currency conditions will take over the use of currencies and many will use them for transactions.
Activity: 237
August 14, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
As of today, digital currency is taking over the world.
yeah, but in different aspect. cryptocurrency has caught the massive attention of the world again in just a sad state.
we are all down now in the community, Fiat is winning again! what should we do now? will this continue?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:03:24 AM
I think in the next few years digital currencies can take over the market ...
because digital currency can make transactions easier anywhere ...
so the digital world can take over the market in the next few years and I'm sure that ...
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 05:34:30 AM
Bitcoin is not taking over anything, it’s just here in form of an assistance, there are even countries that don’t support the idea of using Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin wasn’t made to replace anything. although bitcoin is going viral, the number of people knows about bitcoin is fewer than the ones who don’t know anything about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the demand of most parts in the world but it does not admit officially in the world.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:49:32 PM
Circulation of digital cryptocurrency that is considered illegal because it is not touched by the Central Bank or other financial providers in a country does not affect the circulation of Bitcoin and becomes a growing investment, but the pros and cons of blockchain investment and cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Coin are emerging..
Since when digital currencies emerge, many of these countries take legal steps and implement regulations by handling taxes on virtual currencies and limiting their use, but now this regulation causes investors to treat the virtual currency as a stock compared to the currency and besides that there is a downside to Bitcoin gaining a bad reputation in society when it is linked to black market circles and money laundering so that these countries prohibit bitcoin transactions which also affect the value of the conventional currency weakening, but no doubt if technology continues to develop government authorities will continue to be systemic to the law, not thinking about understanding how Bitcoin changes the financial future when investors prepare to turn to bitcoin and welcome it when using it..  Sad
Activity: 157
August 13, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
this is materializing already with the rising acceptance of digital currency across the globe
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
August 13, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
Right now is very difficult for digital currencies to take over. I think we will never see a nation using digital currencies only.

In about five years we may see real improvement reflected in the real world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
A digital currency take over! Everyone seems to be talking about that now. It might happen and it might not. Even if it does happen, it might just take 20 or even more years. And many factors will actually decide how things end up. I think one major one is regulation. It is apparent that for Bitcoin to "take over" as we so speak, there is gonna be a lot of regulation slammed upon it by many governments. My fear is that by then, the aim of decentralization might then be defeated.
We made the draft concept in 2016. Currently there are 10,000 cyronium coins that can be bought at prices starting from Rp. 25,000 per 0.001 cyronium. The estimation, after the presale and ICO will be spread in the hands of more than 100,000 investors in Indonesia and abroad. So that the price of cyronium will certainly continue to soar
Activity: 39
August 12, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
It will move forward to been Accepted by all the globe in time
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
August 12, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

Do you mean digital payments or digital currency?  I know in the United States, we are the reserve currency of the world, so to forklift fiat money out of the system (and that's not just in our banks but all over the world) then I don't see that happening any time soon.  However with countries with volatile governments and therefore currencies, I can definitely see the play for digital currency.  You see this happening in Venezuela and Iran...

But the fact is, governments make money off of making money.   Will they contribute to a new payment mechanism that takes them out of the game?  As for fraud, if there is regulation...when does decentralized become centralized again??

That's when the big man steps in and offers to help us out. Because you never know when you'll need someone to protect your money. There could be some serious security issues that we might want to start regulating, and then someone will centralize Bitcoin just for that purpose. Oh and to collect information for the taxman.

Digital payments is different because some countries (Scandinavians especially) are already more than 90% there. I have a hard time imagining a society where no one has cash in their wallets, but I guess they make it work up there. They don't really have to worry as much about corrupt governments so it's easier for them.
Activity: 70
August 12, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
It should be take over because digital currency is the future and currency notes not working anymore so please me cryptocurrency gives you more more freedom and easy access to buy or sell anything online offline
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 11, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
Yes, you are right in the near future and in the years to come in the future of digital currencies like Bitcoin, I am sure that cryptocurrency can be one method for making secure and convenient payments so that digital currencies will take over paper money.
The future will be better than I expected. Electronic money will help you make quick and convenient transactions. It reduces the cost of failure, shortens the time. And paper money is still circulated but less because it is continuing the flow of the economy.

Yea from digital currencies many people gain benefits from using it, the transaction is faster when you buy something through internet. But not everything we can get from internet that's why it's still impossible digital currency will take over paper currency right now.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 10, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
Yes, you are right in the near future and in the years to come in the future of digital currencies like Bitcoin, I am sure that cryptocurrency can be one method for making secure and convenient payments so that digital currencies will take over paper money.
The future will be better than I expected. Electronic money will help you make quick and convenient transactions. It reduces the cost of failure, shortens the time. And paper money is still circulated but less because it is continuing the flow of the economy.
Activity: 71
August 09, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
A digital currency take over! Everyone seems to be talking about that now. It might happen and it might not. Even if it does happen, it might just take 20 or even more years. And many factors will actually decide how things end up. I think one major one is regulation. It is apparent that for Bitcoin to "take over" as we so speak, there is gonna be a lot of regulation slammed upon it by many governments. My fear is that by then, the aim of decentralization might then be defeated.
Activity: 81
August 09, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
People are using the digital currency and it is getting too much in demand.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
Digital currency hasn't yet taken over because a lot of countries don't even recognize it yet but going forward, with the rate of technological advancement, digital currency can takeover the fiat currency in say a decade time

A decade or perhaps more years., but it is up to the government and people if they are going to push it all out, half way maybe half of the people are using crypto compared to fiat.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
Digital currency have really grown wild and big all over the globe. However, most  people don't real believe the digital currency is a scam now. Let everybody should tell people that cryptosystem and crypto currency has come with good things.
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 09, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
Digital currency might takeover later on, at this time we cannot claim as  to when will it happen. As awareness and use of crypto happens to many together with the improvement of technology it can happen. As of now we can help people become aware of crypto and help them use it for good.
Activity: 504
August 09, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

I don't think that the digital currency's official entrance onto the mainstream stage will take long. It's slowly happening now, and only few people get to notice. I see this crash now as a graceful entrance of cryptocurrency into the real world. I also think the way you do. Those who refuse to adopt digital currencies will go wrong, and they will have this "I-should-have" anxiety once the cryptomarket rally high. Though digital currencies are implausible, they are mirage.  Government is just throwing lame excuses now to avoid this financial revolution, but nothing can stop cryptocurrencies' journey heading north, and this may take place anytime, so better be on the watch.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:15:59 AM
Bitcoin price is still having a rough time as risk-off vibes in the financial markets stemming from resurfacing trade war troubles hit riskier assets like cryptocurrencies hard. Bitcoin will still dominate the payment of services over cash value.
Pages:
Jump to: