Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 13. (Read 25999 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 18, 2014, 05:41:10 PM
eThugs

I am also- Functioning Stoned
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 18, 2014, 04:44:01 PM
eThugs
March 18, 2014, 04:04:23 PM
lets just say he has been involved with the following:

300 gbps ddos attack lasting months against cryptsy.

illegal botnet operation in excess of 350,000 clients.

transaction malleability.

he experiments with forking coins.

he forked feathercoin, terracoin, tagcoin(on launch day no less), nanotoken etc.

he's successfully doublespent many coins(including BTC).

his former accomplice, ArtForz has been missing for years.

he is also rumored to have been involved with the hacking/theft of Bitcoinica in 2012

But how much does he bench?

the bar if i had to guess...

You forgot to add 9/11  Tongue
March 18, 2014, 04:01:55 PM
Do people not read?? This has been explained numerous times. The theft happened on Baritus' work machine (yes he does have a job in an IT related industry) while he left it unattended via a keylogger installed by a supposed "trusted" work colleague. Now are people telling me everytime they have left left their work pc they a) Lock it and b) upon return think oh my "trusted" work colleague might have keylogged me I better run a scan. No of course bloody not. Cut Baritus a break and stop acting like you have never left your pc at work unlocked for even just a few minutes AT LEAST ONCE. If you say you haven't your full of shit. Anyway even if the machine was locked a person with physical access such as the work colleague can still get into the machine another time and install the keylogger if they wanted to.

Baritus is one of the hardest working and most decent dev's out there. He could have ripped people off many times over easily if he wanted to over the past year. He does not deserve this treatment at all and I actually feel sorry for him losing such a large sum of his personal dgc via such a callous, brazen act from a trusted person. No one expects their work pc to be hacked by a colleague now do they?? Therefor most normal folk would obviously not be going above and beyond to secure such a machine at work given the usually low level threat in that environment.

CryptoAve on the other hand is highly secured and on seperate servers totally unrelated and no coins were lost during hacking attempts due to the security measures that were already in place. Once again this is more than can be said for other exchanges that have been hacked and lost customers coins. The site is down and being reinforced as we speak.

Now that everything has been explained YET AGAIN, FFS BCX and any other muckrakers get a life and go trade/walk/gym/game or whatever else it is that you do, this dead horse has been flogged enough.

@r32godzilla

I can't help but notice you seem to have really deep insights into Baritus' thinking and actions but I love how the story keeps changing evolving as time goes on.

So your story is Baritus kept $30,000 on an unsecured public Windows machine that he only had access to a few hours a day while at work. Most IT firms have an internal network that is run by an admin that has access to every machine. If Baritus wasn't said admin, then this story becomes even more unbelievable than it already is.

I guess I am going to have to solve this mystery the old fashioned way through research. Figure out who Baritus is in real life, figure out where he works and see if we can flush that thieving scoundrel of an employee out. Notice I didn't say I would out Baritus here. Of course none of this would be necessary if Baritus would post the addresses.

~BCX~

Oh please, do some research instead of blabbering on and on about what you could / should / might want to do. You are a common thief and blatherer. I hope some relevant authorities will find out your name and track you down and connect you to above mentioned crimes. You have the right to remain silent. You're the last person to go around making accusations. Oh, I forgot, you can't reason with a psychopath. Everyone who wants to know those addresses can look them up in said block. It's not gonna help you with your smear campaign against the dev. Furthermore, you have been caught distorting facts to your agenda. I'm even convinced that you are the attacker against CryptoAve now. Too bad your attack didn't work out as you planned, so you have to continue your raid with other means. F A I L

You pounded the nail, dead center.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 18, 2014, 01:25:28 PM
Do people not read?? This has been explained numerous times. The theft happened on Baritus' work machine (yes he does have a job in an IT related industry) while he left it unattended via a keylogger installed by a supposed "trusted" work colleague. Now are people telling me everytime they have left left their work pc they a) Lock it and b) upon return think oh my "trusted" work colleague might have keylogged me I better run a scan. No of course bloody not. Cut Baritus a break and stop acting like you have never left your pc at work unlocked for even just a few minutes AT LEAST ONCE. If you say you haven't your full of shit. Anyway even if the machine was locked a person with physical access such as the work colleague can still get into the machine another time and install the keylogger if they wanted to.

Baritus is one of the hardest working and most decent dev's out there. He could have ripped people off many times over easily if he wanted to over the past year. He does not deserve this treatment at all and I actually feel sorry for him losing such a large sum of his personal dgc via such a callous, brazen act from a trusted person. No one expects their work pc to be hacked by a colleague now do they?? Therefor most normal folk would obviously not be going above and beyond to secure such a machine at work given the usually low level threat in that environment.

CryptoAve on the other hand is highly secured and on seperate servers totally unrelated and no coins were lost during hacking attempts due to the security measures that were already in place. Once again this is more than can be said for other exchanges that have been hacked and lost customers coins. The site is down and being reinforced as we speak.

Now that everything has been explained YET AGAIN, FFS BCX and any other muckrakers get a life and go trade/walk/gym/game or whatever else it is that you do, this dead horse has been flogged enough.

@r32godzilla

I can't help but notice you seem to have really deep insights into Baritus' thinking and actions but I love how the story keeps changing evolving as time goes on.

So your story is Baritus kept $30,000 on an unsecured public Windows machine that he only had access to a few hours a day while at work. Most IT firms have an internal network that is run by an admin that has access to every machine. If Baritus wasn't said admin, then this story becomes even more unbelievable than it already is.

I guess I am going to have to solve this mystery the old fashioned way through research. Figure out who Baritus is in real life, figure out where he works and see if we can flush that thieving scoundrel of an employee out. Notice I didn't say I would out Baritus here. Of course none of this would be necessary if Baritus would post the addresses.

~BCX~

Oh please, do some research instead of blabbering on and on about what you could / should / might want to do. You are a common thief and blatherer. I hope some relevant authorities will find out your name and track you down and connect you to above mentioned crimes. You have the right to remain silent. You're the last person to go around making accusations. Oh, I forgot, you can't reason with a psychopath. Everyone who wants to know those addresses can look them up in said block. It's not gonna help you with your smear campaign against the dev. Furthermore, you have been caught distorting facts to your agenda. I'm even convinced that you are the attacker against CryptoAve now. Too bad your attack didn't work out as you planned, so you have to continue your raid with other means. F A I L
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
March 18, 2014, 08:16:03 AM
i wish i had 350k friends

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
March 18, 2014, 06:57:08 AM

he forked feathercoin, terracoin, tagcoin(on launch day no less), nanotoken etc.

he is also rumored to have been involved with the hacking/theft of Bitcoinica in 2012

the bar if i had to guess...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
March 18, 2014, 05:49:23 AM

Activity: 126
March 18, 2014, 04:54:59 AM
You already have the relevant details in the block explorer. This is definitely the block concerned so you know the addresses already.

Why are you not going through these addresses proving your theories ?

"BCX" is a complete dork, he's here to hate.

Everybody knows that. Why do you keep responding to his remarks and please, why did you send him such a ridiculous PM?

Time wasted entirely

If they gets nailed to the wall for thier illegal activities thats one less "Dork" causing issues and creating drama for the Cryptocoin community as a whole. Job well worth doing in my book.

You can not and won't be able to do anything against BCX other than ignoring.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 18, 2014, 04:46:47 AM
to bad we don't have someone like this to track down TF

TF?

BTW r3wt, i like your avatar pic, it looks neat Tongue
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
March 18, 2014, 04:44:35 AM
You already have the relevant details in the block explorer. This is definitely the block concerned so you know the addresses already.

Everybody knows that. Why do you keep responding to his remarks and please, why did you send him such a ridiculous PM?

Time wasted entirely

If they gets nailed to the wall for thier illegal activities thats one less "Dork" causing issues and creating drama for the Cryptocoin community as a whole. Job well worth doing in my book.
March 18, 2014, 04:38:09 AM

Time wasted entirely
March 18, 2014, 04:33:37 AM
to bad we don't have someone like this to track down TF
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
March 18, 2014, 04:31:18 AM

You've been leaving quite a trail over the years.

Nobody is physically coming for you, this is mere information which will be forwarded to the relevant lawyers and investigators.

Hey Moron,

Guess what I'm not hiding and in fact I've had more than few agencies in several countries email and ask me for help with crypto over the past years. All the appropriates already know where to come and visit me if they need to.

All of this is really nice and dandy but,

Why won't Baritus post the supposed stolen addresses?

~BCX~

March 18, 2014, 04:25:36 AM
ROFL at this PM I was just sent.

Yesterday they never heard of me, today they have a "huge" file on me.

Please don't hurt me.

~BCX~

We're coming for you. We already know who you are and where you are.

The strategy is going to be to attempt to insert you into the ongoing criminal investigations into large scale Bitcoin hacks including malleability exploitation and theft from MtGox and other exchanges.

All information gathered will be forwarded to the lawyers of the people initiating lawsuits in the US and other countries the intention to provide enough information to identify you as a person of interest / suspect in the ongoing investigations.

If we manage to link you to any MtGox incident or similar such incident elsewhere at any point in the past then you will become a target not by us but by people with real and far reaching investigatory power.

This is going to happen regardless of what you do.

The file we have on you is huge.

Added: Please tell your "associates" when they come for me to bring one of those American Quarter Pounders, the Wimpys here is horrid!

Nobody is physically coming for you, this is mere information which will be forwarded to the relevant lawyers and investigators.

lol samson
legendary
March 18, 2014, 04:19:02 AM
ROFL at this PM I was just sent.

Yesterday they never heard of me, today they have a "huge" file on me.

Please don't hurt me.

~BCX~

We're coming for you. We already know who you are and where you are.

The strategy is going to be to attempt to insert you into the ongoing criminal investigations into large scale Bitcoin hacks including malleability exploitation and theft from MtGox and other exchanges.

All information gathered will be forwarded to the lawyers of the people initiating lawsuits in the US and other countries the intention to provide enough information to identify you as a person of interest / suspect in the ongoing investigations.

If we manage to link you to any MtGox incident or similar such incident elsewhere at any point in the past then you will become a target not by us but by people with real and far reaching investigatory power.

This is going to happen regardless of what you do.

The file we have on you is huge.

Added: Please tell your "associates" when they come for me to bring one of those American Quarter Pounders, the Wimpys here is horrid!

March 18, 2014, 04:05:01 AM
look what the cat drags in
legendary
March 18, 2014, 03:30:46 AM
Looking at your profile I can see you have been here only three months. You don't even understand what it means the bcx is mining there do you? Anybody want to clue this noob into what it means when bcx starts mining your pool or visiting your site in the open and clear.

I'll take a guess.

Does it mean that he will attempt to hack the site, steal the coin and do lots of illegal things that the FBI will be interested in ?

Am I right ?

Yep these guys have no idea who ArtForz and bcx are and what they have done in the past. Don't forget the havoc they reigned on geist, ixcoin, i0coin, fairbrix and solidcoin, Do you remember when bcx doublespent bitparking exchange in ixc and then publicly flaunted it by moving the coins around and posting about it. He even had the addy in sig for a while.

This is good information, please post anything else you have, we're compiling a huge list of everything we can find right now.

One tiny link to the current MtGox situation is all it will take to have this guys head pop up above their radar.

Using the MtGox situation and any possible link, however small will enable us to leverage ongoing criminal investigations against this organised group. We only have to get them interested then they will do all the work.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
March 18, 2014, 03:20:30 AM
Yeah sounds like a good move. About time people like this are brought to justice.
legendary
March 18, 2014, 03:16:20 AM
This thread should be preserved as I believe it will one day be used as evidence.

Mods : Please DO NOT remove this thread in any way as I believe it will be useful to law enforcement as a source in the gathering of evidence on this hacker gang.
Pages:
Jump to: