Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 11. (Read 25999 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2014, 12:47:11 AM
Dont reply to that idiot anymore.  We all know he spouts nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 21, 2014, 12:44:25 AM
You make no sense. Even if he had sold a bunch of his own coins that he supposedly stole from himself, he had any right to do so at any given time. It would be disappointing because he would really have to be a total idiot as he could have sold them AT ANY FUCKING TIME over the past year when they were worth much much more than over the past two weeks. Extremely weak motive, esp as he is working as hard as ever to improve DGC at the moment.

He needed money, plain and simple.

The third party verification is undeniable.

His only option in retaining any hope of continuing in this community is being straight with people.

~BCX~

Stop making accusations without proof.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
March 21, 2014, 12:39:32 AM
You make no sense. Even if he had sold a bunch of his own coins that he supposedly stole from himself, he had any right to do so at any given time. It would be disappointing because he would really have to be a total idiot as he could have sold them AT ANY FUCKING TIME over the past year when they were worth much much more than over the past two weeks. Extremely weak motive, esp as he is working as hard as ever to improve DGC at the moment.

BCX is flat out trolling you. he posts outrageous claims constantly without any proof. you have two options: sue him for harassment/slander or simply hit the ignore button.
legendary
March 21, 2014, 12:37:30 AM
You make no sense. Even if he had sold a bunch of his own coins that he supposedly stole from himself, he had any right to do so at any given time. It would be disappointing because he would really have to be a total idiot as he could have sold them AT ANY FUCKING TIME over the past year when they were worth much much more than over the past two weeks. Extremely weak motive, esp as he continues to work as hard as ever to improve DGC at the moment.

Edit: New website is in the pipe. New algo adjustment is underway to further counter the multipool effect. CryptoAve is being reprogrammed to make it more secure. Services are added every day now and things are moving. I suspect you have ulterior motives.
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
March 20, 2014, 11:55:42 PM
HE stole them.

Pretty fucking simple.

He stole his own coins?

@flound1129

No he didn't steal his own coins, he sold his coins for about $30,000 in BTC while soliciting investments from people for his ventures.

He couldn't very well admit to selling them so he came up with this "rogue employee steals my wallet" line of BS. The reason he won't publicly list the addresses is simple, they were sold at Cryptsy and as long as he doesn't openly admit which addresses is his, he can always deny anything we can logically point to as the address.

Basically if you invested in any of Baritus' ventures, you made it possible for him to cash out $30K USD of his coins.

~BCX~

If he had coins and sold them why would he have to admit it at all?  It's not like anyone would know unless he told them anyway.
March 20, 2014, 09:10:05 PM
HE stole them.

Pretty fucking simple.

He stole his own coins?

@flound1129

No he didn't steal his own coins, he sold his coins for about $30,000 in BTC while soliciting investments from people for his ventures.

He couldn't very well admit to selling them so he came up with this "rogue employee steals my wallet" line of BS. The reason he won't publicly list the addresses is simple, they were sold at Cryptsy and as long as he doesn't openly admit which addresses is his, he can always deny anything we can logically point to as the address.

Basically if you invested in any of Baritus' ventures, you made it possible for him to cash out $30K USD of his coins.

~BCX~

This is a lie.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 20, 2014, 06:04:12 PM
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
March 20, 2014, 05:55:48 PM
HE stole them.

Pretty fucking simple.

He stole his own coins?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 19, 2014, 08:43:53 PM
HE stole them.

Pretty fucking simple.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hack The Planet
March 19, 2014, 08:03:51 PM
I don't understand why people are even talking with this BitcoinEXpress ... you guys are just feeding his self ego ... if this guy is a hacker than all you are n00bs here(did you ever seen a hacker that likes to be praised on the bad things that he accomplished?! ... it's not called a hacker if that is the case) ....  most likely another script kiddie looking for some people to give him credit for some hacks that he obviously did not execute. Doing a DDos is as easy as mining for coin here ... get the script online ... run on a server ... tadaa ... you are a fricking hacker. pfff   Cheesy ... dude are you part of the Anonymous indeed ?!  wow  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
March 19, 2014, 07:13:35 PM
The Openex hack shouldn't have been discussed in this thread to begin with.

Why, it's basically two the same kind of guys.

Both burned their customers.

~BCX~

I had coins in Openex and withdrew them by the time frame given, no problems.
legendary
March 19, 2014, 05:23:40 PM
The Openex hack shouldn't have been discussed in this thread to begin with.
March 19, 2014, 03:30:13 PM
BCX couldn't be more wrong about THC  (I surely hope) , but he has a valid point on this matter.

it is all a bit dodgy, so why not take away every misunderstanding.

Let Baritus make a statement here with details, that should stop FUD...no obligations to do it, but he surely knows how it works in cryptoland.

He has already made multiple statements.  The only FUD here is you BCX.
March 19, 2014, 03:27:57 PM
thanks for throwing me under the bus(users can still withdraw their funds from OpenEx btw)

Ok fair enough I didn't realise funds were returned there after the breach. Will update my post.

no there were funds lost, i was holding withdrawals on the deficient withdrawals while i built the little system to track who lost what and create a code system so they could recieve a "debt share" when the new OpenEx platform launches. that way there is atleast a hope they can get their coins back.

can you clarify this? so in fact there are lost funds? who will cover for them? are the clients losing anything? if yes - why don't you take the resposibility instead of them??

That post was about openex.pw, not cryptoave.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 19, 2014, 03:20:01 PM
thanks for throwing me under the bus(users can still withdraw their funds from OpenEx btw)

Ok fair enough I didn't realise funds were returned there after the breach. Will update my post.

no there were funds lost, i was holding withdrawals on the deficient withdrawals while i built the little system to track who lost what and create a code system so they could recieve a "debt share" when the new OpenEx platform launches. that way there is atleast a hope they can get their coins back.

can you clarify this? so in fact there are lost funds? who will cover for them? are the clients losing anything? if yes - why don't you take the resposibility instead of them??
March 19, 2014, 02:18:45 PM
BCX, you really need to get off those big pharma meds and switch to a more natural substance like THC.

BCX is the guy that thinks Marijuana causes cancer.

Lulz! I wonder if BCX is transgender? I have always thought so for some reason.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
March 19, 2014, 11:59:44 AM
BCX couldn't be more wrong about THC  (I surely hope) , but he has a valid point on this matter.

it is all a bit dodgy, so why not take away every misunderstanding.

Let Baritus make a statement here with details, that should stop FUD...no obligations to do it, but he surely knows how it works in cryptoland.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 19, 2014, 11:45:38 AM
BCX, you really need to get off those big pharma meds and switch to a more natural substance like THC.

BCX is the guy that thinks Marijuana causes cancer.
March 19, 2014, 11:38:14 AM
Why is that you tend to know exactly what Baritus intentions are and how he thinks? Must be really close huh?

~BCX~

BOOM

I speak to Baritus on IRC on an occasional basis as we're working to build something out of CryptoAve and the DGc, SRC and ARG coins.

[/quote]

Bart and I had a steak dinner together over webcam a few weeks ago. Ah! such an intelligent chap & he is kinda cute.  Roll Eyes
March 19, 2014, 11:29:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: