Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 21. (Read 25999 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 15, 2014, 07:51:45 PM
I will keep on calling BS on that theft until Baritus provides the damn public address of the stolen wallets. Why. Would. You. Hide. That. Info. if you had nothing to hide? I think he's definitely dumping his own coins.

The reason he wont provide the public address is obvious.

The theft never happened.

Can anyone think of any other reason Baritus would not provide the public address?

~BCX~

trololololooser

Just provide a legit reason he won't provide the public address of the 500,000 DGC supposedly stolen and I might agree with you.

The reason is, if he provides the address we will all see a trail of him dumping his own coins.

That's why.

~BCX~

It's a perfectly legitimate question. The second sentence is conjecture, but yes it is highly questionable that the address isn't being posted.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 15, 2014, 07:48:06 PM
I will keep on calling BS on that theft until Baritus provides the damn public address of the stolen wallets. Why. Would. You. Hide. That. Info. if you had nothing to hide? I think he's definitely dumping his own coins.

Can anyone think of any other reason Baritus would not provide the public address?

~BCX~

trololololooser

Just provide a legit reason he won't provide the public address of the 500,000 DGC supposedly stolen and I might agree with you.

The reason is, if he provides the address we will all see a trail of him dumping his own coins.

That's why.

~BCX~

Man you just don't know when to shut your piehole. Give up your pathetic trolling attempts and go back to your useless existence peddling your misery somewhere else. Baritus himself has told you what happened yet you still continue to act like the ignorant, arrogant douchebag that everyone knows you as.

Do you not have a shred of dignity at all? It must be fun being an A grade loser that most people despise. "Oh look I'm the great self proclaimed forkmaster ~BCX~ "who can fork you coin at will!. Well whoopitdeedoo give the man a nobel prize what a credit to society he is! Using his genius talent to further the good of humanity there! Everybody give him a clap for his wonderful contribution.

Hey BCX do us all a favour and crawl back under that rock from where you came noone is going to miss you anyway. Muppet.

Why are you insulting him?
This is a legit concern. Why is Baritus not disclosing the public address?
This one of the best thing with a public blockchain: all assets are fully transparent to the public. Why can't Baritus provide an address that match the story? Considering his reaction, I believe it is because he can't. 
He has the burden of the proof. You can't just go around claiming that such a huge sum got stolen from you, and expect people to believe you without any evidence. Why are you so compelled to act as his guard dog?

We're not asking for much. This is the crypto-currency far west after all. Haven't you learned that nobody can be trusted?
Activity: 2
March 15, 2014, 07:31:25 PM
I doesn't make sense for a Dev to dump his coins at such a low price and thus cripple his project.
It's easy to accuse.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
March 15, 2014, 07:08:44 PM

~BCX~

trololololooser

That's why.

~BCX~

Man you just don't know when to shut your piehole. Give up your pathetic trolling attempts and go back to your useless existence peddling your misery somewhere else. Baritus himself has told you what happened yet you still continue to act like the ignorant, arrogant douchebag that everyone knows you as.

Do you not have a shred of dignity at all? It must be fun being an A grade loser that most people despise. "Oh look I'm the great self proclaimed forkmaster ~BCX~ "who can fork you coin at will!. Well whoopitdeedoo give the man a nobel prize what a credit to society he is! Using his genius talent to further the good of humanity there! Everybody give him a clap for his wonderful contribution.

Hey BCX do us all a favour and crawl back under that rock from where you came noone is going to miss you anyway. Muppet.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
March 15, 2014, 06:38:29 PM
You like making stuff up out of thin air I noticed.

The computer had absolutely nothing to do with CryptoAve. CryptoAve was not even online or functioning when the wallet file was stolen. No one ever had access to any of the CryptoAve servers other than me.

You need to work on tuning down your imagination to reality level.
True that. But this is not about if he had access to CryptoAve. This is about your sloppy attitude towards security. Getting your wallet stolen is something I expect to happen to Crypto rookies and not to a person who runs an exchange. Furthermore it is more than questionable that you won't make the address public. Why is baritus not rying to get the Coins back? Apparently he knows the person pretty well.

I used to support DGC but now I am going to dump all my coins.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
March 15, 2014, 05:22:05 PM
That is fucked up. 500k of dgc will be worth a fortune.

If he knows him personally ....it's time for some serious action for that amount.

Former employee?  Damn if that happened to me and I knew the guy and where to find him all hell would break loose.  Sad that there are such dishonest people around.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

~BCX~

trololololooser
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2014, 05:01:18 PM
BCX, please go back to trolling Coblee and your Solidcoin friends.
Activity: 532
March 15, 2014, 04:27:50 PM
There isn't a rolley-eyes icon big enough to express how I feel about this.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
March 15, 2014, 04:25:42 PM

If you look in one of the many block explorers you can see when a large number of days were destroyed.

For example there were 5,318,155 days destroyed in this block :

http://dgc.blockr.io/block/info/758830

So the recipient address in question is D8XRZpjj5RBda7c1TiLb5z6pgF8EftxXs8
Activity: 34
March 15, 2014, 04:15:02 PM
I will keep on calling BS on that theft until Baritus provides the damn public address of the stolen wallets. Why would you hide this information if you had nothing to hide? I'm not saying he's dumping his coin, but I'm saying that providing it would clear many things up.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
March 15, 2014, 03:19:51 PM
You like making stuff up out of thin air I noticed.

The computer had absolutely nothing to do with CryptoAve. CryptoAve was not even online or functioning when the wallet file was stolen. No one ever had access to any of the CryptoAve servers other than me.

You need to work on tuning down your imagination to reality level.
Activity: 20
March 15, 2014, 02:30:22 PM
I love DGC  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
March 15, 2014, 01:25:38 PM
1. The only DGC lost was my own. I bought it.
2. I trusted someone to perform a job and it was a mistake. I only trusted the person to the degree of believing they can perform a task without stealing. I was wrong, so the loss is mine and I accepted it and moved on. Of course I would never allow anyone access to any computer with sensitive data of any type without proper clearance. It was a personal incident.
3. I take extreme security precautions when handling anything related to CryptoAve. There is no exchange with tighter security. All funds are 100% fully secured from all sources and in all aspects.

I choose not to respond to the idiotic and more often than not moronic trolling that has become a stagnant and unwelcoming part of this forum.
March 15, 2014, 04:40:25 AM
For those idiots giving Baritus a caning over the stolen wallet, it was alledgedly a close work colleague who had physical access to his work machine. Not hard for someone to install a keylogger while you are away from your machine in that case. I know I don't always lock my pc around my close work colleagues as I wouldn't expect them to do anything shifty like that.  Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes including you trolls I bet.

CAve was not affected as it was a personal wallet issue. I'm confident CAve is becoming a very secure exchange given all the hard work, extra security layers and methodical, careful approach to it by Baritus and wish him all the best as I'm sure he was gutted losing that amount of DGC. He did say it has made him more determined than ever to make dgc successful tho.

Did you even read what you typed before clicked Post?

"alledgedly a close work colleague who had physical access to his work machine" meaning you have no idea if this is true or not.

This story keeps changing every time one of you tell it for Baritus.

~BCX~

I was there when Baritus told everyone in the DGC IRC channel. I have no reason to not believe what he says is true. He could have ripped everyone off numerous times over already if he wanted to over the last year. Why would he want to make something like this up. I commend him for actually telling people instead of pulling a Gox and keeping stuff hidden.

So to answer your question YES I did read it before I posted. Haven't you got something more constructive to do rather than just troll this thread??
March 15, 2014, 03:57:44 AM
For those idiots giving Baritus a caning over the stolen wallet, it was alledgedly a close work colleague who had physical access to his work machine. Not hard for someone to install a keylogger while you are away from your machine in that case. I know I don't always lock my pc around my close work colleagues as I wouldn't expect them to do anything shifty like that.  Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes including you trolls I bet.

CAve was not affected as it was a personal wallet issue. I'm confident CAve is becoming a very secure exchange given all the hard work, extra security layers and methodical, careful approach to it by Baritus and wish him all the best as I'm sure he was gutted losing that amount of DGC. He did say it has made him more determined than ever to make dgc successful tho.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2014, 08:21:52 PM
None of you probably hold dgc anyway

Funnily enough I hold quite a bit of dgc, why do you think the dev's 50 btc pump didn't work  Wink
Activity: 714
March 14, 2014, 07:56:44 PM
If I was running a 'secure' exchange and was dumb enough not to be able to secure my own personal coins, I still wouldn't be dumb enough to announce it..........just saying  Wink

Agreed. Why announce it? Oh it is setting the stage for the next announcement. The ex employee has robbed the exchange of all funds.

He didn't "announce" it but admitted to it while we were discussing the massive sudden sell-off in the DGC forum. It was clear this would not be kept on the forum, so why hide it? None of you probably hold dgc anyway, and just love to get entertainment from the misery of others. There are lots of scams going on, but some of you guys see scams everywhere now. Time of paranoia. Cool down a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 14, 2014, 07:50:58 PM
If I was running a 'secure' exchange and was dumb enough not to be able to secure my own personal coins, I still wouldn't be dumb enough to announce it..........just saying  Wink

Agreed. Why announce it? Oh it is setting the stage for the next announcement. The ex employee has robbed the exchange of all funds.

He didn't "announce" it but admitted to it while we were discussing the massive sudden sell-off in the DGC forum. It was clear this would not be kept on the forum, so why hide it? None of you probably hold dgc anyway, and just love to get entertainment from the misery of others. There are lots of scams going on, but some of you guys see scams everywhere now. Time of paranoia. Cool down a bit.
Activity: 492
Merit: 250
March 14, 2014, 07:38:10 PM
If I was running a 'secure' exchange and was dumb enough not to be able to secure my own personal coins, I still wouldn't be dumb enough to announce it..........just saying  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: