Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 18. (Read 25999 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
March 17, 2014, 05:24:05 PM
BCX your arguments are laughable. You really are an imbecile.

Baritus has explained to you what happened numerous times but it fails to register in your thick skull time and time again. If you think a dev is going to dump 500k at 0.0001 after spending almost a year developing DGC, its services and just after coding an exchange from the ground up your really are an A grade twit! Get your head out of Fairyland and stop starting up bullshit stories. Your arguments have more holes than a block of swisscheese lol. Maybe you should take up writing kids fantasy stories ala Dr Suess?

NO coins were lost on CryptoAve and Baritus was able to catch the hacking attempts and bring down the site which is more than we can say for many other exchanges that lost coins for its customers. I'll sleep easy knowing my coins are safe on CryptoAve any day of the week compared to other exchanges.

Anyone with half a brain will realise BCX is nothing more than a drama queen who delights in peddling bullshit with ridiculous inferences and wild speculation. I know who I would rather believe...

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 17, 2014, 04:11:12 PM
I lol'd ^^^ Called him a fart sniffer. Ha.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2014, 03:54:56 PM

Seems legit to me.  Everything you've been crying about has been answered with no "plot holes".  You're just doing everything you can to manipulate the situation because you have nothing better to do in your life.  In other words, you're a loser.

Not a single thing has been answered and the plot holes are huge.

Sure if we take Baritus word only and ignore the glaring inconsistencies everything looks legit.

~BCX~

Nope, you're just a troll.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
March 17, 2014, 03:42:17 PM
Good idea.  That quote is pretty amazing so I am glad you are preserving it.  You should probably print it out and frame it so you can show your Mom you are a genuine fart sniffer.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 912
March 17, 2014, 03:40:31 PM
Good idea.  That quote is pretty amazing so I am glad you are preserving it.  You should probably print it out and frame it so you can show your Mom you are a genuine fart sniffer.
legendary
March 17, 2014, 03:35:13 PM
I give a shit what he says because I mined and purchased DGC since its release and have been getting weird feelings about Baritus for a couple months based on a number of bullshit claims and false promises.  Now this farce just adds to it.

Maybe DGC isn't for you.

I can't attest to your psychic abilities so I don't know how valid your 'weird feelings' are, but sure maybe trading based purely on your emotions is the best way forward  for you Roll Eyes

Fucktard. 

My issues have been outlined in the DGC thread and they are when discrepencies exist between what Baritus claims and what is actual (from SRC development to the Media Campaign).  I don't need to relist them here.

You are obviously one of the dipshits in the DGC thread that posts 'oh wow thanks for the amazing update.  what a great dev' when all he posts is 'crypto ave back open'  Roll Eyes  aka a flower fart sniffer.

Quoted for posterity, you're really making an ass out of yourself now.
legendary
March 17, 2014, 03:31:47 PM
I give a shit what he says because I mined and purchased DGC since its release and have been getting weird feelings about Baritus for a couple months based on a number of bullshit claims and false promises.  Now this farce just adds to it.

Maybe DGC isn't for you.

I can't attest to your psychic abilities so I don't know how valid your 'weird feelings' are, but sure maybe trading based purely on your emotions is the best way forward  for you Roll Eyes

Fucktard. 

My issues have been outlined in the DGC thread and they are when discrepencies exist between what Baritus claims and what is actual (from SRC development to the Media Campaign).  I don't need to relist them here.

You are obviously one of the dipshits in the DGC thread that posts 'oh wow thanks for the amazing update.  what a great dev' when all he posts is 'crypto ave back open'  Roll Eyes  aka a flower fart sniffer.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 17, 2014, 03:26:02 PM

Nobody gives a shit what you think.

Do you even have any DGC ?

You know this how?

One of the DGC investors has stated quite the opposite actually.

It doesn"t matter how many shills and fanboys Baritus brings out,

Nothing matters till he comes clean by posting verifiable information.

~BCX~

By "investor" are you talking about Scrappy_D0? Cause one retard that jumps ship and blames everyone else but themselves for losing their friends/families money, is not an investor. I would like to see your wallet! How much DGC are YOU holding? What reason do you have to be opening your massive mouth about this?
legendary
March 17, 2014, 03:22:24 PM

Maybe DGC isn't for you.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 17, 2014, 03:17:37 PM
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about here.

My account was one of the "Compromised" accounts on CryptoAve.

I received a notice that someone had tried to reset my password. Upon receiving this message, naturally, I freaked out and immediately tried to access my CryptoAve account.

I was still able to log in, my coins were safe. I changed my passwords for CryptoAve as well as my email to be safe.

CryptoAve shut down, I made a request to withdraw my coins and I have received my coins.

So, if my account was compromised and my coins were lost, why are they now safely in my wallets in cold storage?

This is a non issue.

Baritus had some personal coins stolen, which is nobody's business. In retrospect, he should have just kept his mouth shut and avoid all this. If he would have done this, then people would only be speculating on why so many coins would have been dumped on March 8th. He tried to be honest with everyone and ended up being accused of everything under the sun.

Sucks for him, sucks for CryptoAve.

The good news is, all this bad press is allowing me to pick up some really cheap DGC Wink

legendary
March 17, 2014, 02:52:40 PM

You know this how?

~BCX~

Allow me to rephrase : I don't give a shit what you think and I know many others feel the same.

legendary
March 17, 2014, 02:43:53 PM

You know this how?

~BCX~

Allow me to rephrase : I don't give a shit what you think and I know many others feel the same.
legendary
March 17, 2014, 02:16:27 PM

Seems legit to me.  Everything you've been crying about has been answered with no "plot holes".  You're just doing everything you can to manipulate the situation because you have nothing better to do in your life.  In other words, you're a loser.

Not a single thing has been answered and the plot holes are huge.

Sure if we take Baritus word only and ignore the glaring inconsistencies everything looks legit.

~BCX~

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 17, 2014, 02:06:25 PM
Now dev blames exchange problem on bug in php???  lol no  Roll Eyes
Activity: 786
March 17, 2014, 01:57:54 PM

I said nothing of the sort. The exchange was brand-new. So I infered there probably even weren't more than a handful of accounts yet, let alone with coins. So what? None of this has anything to do with the OP. Dev was robbed private funds. Dev shut down CryptoAve due to frequent hack attempts, it was the right thing to do. Two different issues. That's it. Moving along to more important matters now and waiting for CAVE to reopen asap. It worked great.

Oh now you're "inferring" LOL....

Geez, stopping is the smartest thing you've done yet.

Bottom line is, the whole story is complete and utter bullshit.

~BCX~

How would it affect you anyway? Did you lose something? Nope. Did anyone lose anything other than me? Nope.

Even if I had decided to sell it, I could've done so without saying anything and got more for it. Why would I say it? The logic section in your brain might have some disconnections.

I don't see any point in anything you say other than you like being annoying for no reason? I made up a story to sell my own hard earned coins at a cheaper price than if I said nothing? That's pretty retarded buddy.

Ooops the story is starting to develop leaks.

The reason you created the theft story was because you know how it would have looked to investors soliciting investment and then selling your private coins.

You keep saying you could have sold them earlier blah blah blah...who says you didn't.

Without a public address, all we have is your ever changing and unraveling story.

You're so busted.

~BCX~

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 17, 2014, 01:30:48 PM
23K DGC for sale.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
March 17, 2014, 12:04:10 PM

I said nothing of the sort. The exchange was brand-new. So I infered there probably even weren't more than a handful of accounts yet, let alone with coins. So what? None of this has anything to do with the OP. Dev was robbed private funds. Dev shut down CryptoAve due to frequent hack attempts, it was the right thing to do. Two different issues. That's it. Moving along to more important matters now and waiting for CAVE to reopen asap. It worked great.

Oh now you're "inferring" LOL....

Geez, stopping is the smartest thing you've done yet.

Bottom line is, the whole story is complete and utter bullshit.

~BCX~

How would it affect you anyway? Did you lose something? Nope. Did anyone lose anything other than me? Nope.

Even if I had decided to sell it, I could've done so without saying anything and got more for it. Why would I say it? The logic section in your brain might have some disconnections.

I don't see any point in anything you say other than you like being annoying for no reason? I made up a story to sell my own hard earned coins at a cheaper price than if I said nothing? That's pretty retarded buddy.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2014, 11:46:39 AM
1. Anyone with a brain knows that a wallet of that size would have hundreds of receiving addresses.
2. Read the above again.
3. Nothing on C Ave was exploited at all. I am taking precautions due to the frequency and seriousness of the constant attacks to make sure nothing happens in the future either.

1) Maybe, maybe not but how hard would it be to release the addresses. One or a thousand, I can track them just the same.
     This is complete and utter bullshit.

2) I did and still is bullshit.

3) Well your buddy Disclaimer201 contradicts you, he says only nine accounts were compromised on CAve...which is it?

~BCX~

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
March 17, 2014, 11:40:04 AM
Baritus got took for ~500K DGC from his personal wallet by a former employee.  Baritus posted the theft on the DGC subreddit. 

Not sure why this isn't getting any attention.  This was A LOT of DGC, equivalent to a buttload of BTC, even at current trade value (whose precipitous drop is probably from the thief dumping the majority of the booty)

It sucks, but the dev said he is still committed to making DGC work.  Way to hang in there buddy, too bad you got stabbed in the back by an employee.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
March 17, 2014, 11:35:06 AM
1. Anyone with a brain knows that a wallet of that size would have hundreds of receiving addresses.
2. Read the above again.
3. Nothing on C Ave was exploited at all. I am taking precautions due to the frequency and seriousness of the constant attacks to make sure nothing happens in the future either.
Pages:
Jump to: