Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 143. (Read 315324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2014, 03:48:02 PM
I have made a small quality of life change to CCE. Post links have been changed to get links on most pages.

This means that information in the explorer is now linkable:

Example:

http://dime.cryptocoinexplorer.com/block?block=497265
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 27, 2014, 09:33:34 PM
such optimism   Smiley ^
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 27, 2014, 02:09:33 AM
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ok guys new update There is possibly a chance for an additional two prospects to join our dev team we are growing fast i cannot confirm this yet but my goal is to have a team that is big so we can push things out faster. There is no final decision yet so i wont say something to look like a liar. later I will let you know if they say yes or if they can be truly be trusted take care family we are part of something big something underground #DIMECOIN
September 26, 2014, 02:48:06 PM
The DIME went up!
@ahab_the_great success!
Support this coin with great capabilities and buy now!

yes thank you I accidentally leaked out a part of the road map to a few and I guess they spreader the word one private investor went right on in and bought crazy lol I wont give up guy just need your support tell you friends we actually have a coin with an actual honest dev team everything we do is out of pocket me or neither Dimelord have any pre mine B.S. though i wish we did because in our hands it would be safe not a quick pump and dump now we have whales every where. They see our value please donate to foundation we have campaign of dime coin awareness anything helps even if you donate a Dime to the Dime coin foundation will help out

DIMECOIN 7PwTaqJc8zXtVDifckyDHSYG25MyFPs26W
LITECOIN LfcwE6bv6q4oBapKcxR7oHBARwdrstSdte
BITCOIN  18vqsL3wdMhfdvvviFpKkPGo9rSouNheqQ

I cannot do this without your help please support any way possible Ahab needs you
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
September 26, 2014, 01:58:24 AM
The DIME went up!
@ahab_the_great success!
Support this coin with great capabilities and buy now!
September 24, 2014, 12:35:06 AM
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
LOL thanks Dimelord I just  downloaded it. might as well give this mac wallet a twirl see what can I do.

I would like to say i have received the first donation and encourage emote to do the same i have also put 100$ USD out of my own pocket which means 700$ USD left to go come on guys  not including any other fund age that i have contributed so far this is strictly for donation come on guys please donate to help us out

Help raise funds for the dev team

BITCOIN  18vqsL3wdMhfdvvviFpKkPGo9rSouNheqQ
Activity: 490
September 23, 2014, 08:47:59 PM
Hey guys this is my first post and I am glad to say it involves saying that I am the newest member to the Dime coin Dev team.
I'm really fortunate and bless that I'm entering into such a great crypto coin community with so much potential and actually becoming the first organically grown coin that isn't out to scam investors or what I like to say users because we don't want  to promote bag holding for quick dumps with this coin that is not how a true coin community works. Here  we want people to spend based on the use for the coin which creates the true value we believe Dime coin should be by the people for the people. The revolution will not be televised it will be digitalized.Being embraced by  Dimelord and other very important people that play a huge role in the future of this crypto which you will also get to know in the near future . You may know me from twitter if you follow Dimelord or anyone known in the Dime coin community that I have been around for a while just figured this was the best time to introduce myself and answer any questions anyone might have and more important for the future when I do become more active in this forum you won't wonder who I am.   Grin

by the way can anyone recommend a good virtual machine like  VMWare Workstation 10 but for mac The faster someone responds to this the quicker I can start releasing stuff. Big stuff in store for you guys

@ahab_the_great
7PwTaqJc8zXtVDifckyDHSYG25MyFPs26W
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads Behold. Oracle VirtualBox!!!!
September 23, 2014, 01:50:29 PM
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ok Guys! I have wasted no time we will have a multi pool and our first official gaming site within 2 weeks we are asking anyone who cares about our community to help me raise 800$ in two weeks that is all we need not like doge who will beg for 50k all we need is 800$ USD in any way possible to grow we need your help you decide either we live or die like i said we don't promote bag holding  Grin.

THIS IS BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!

you create the value in dime coin it is just that simple. We need the support to grow if you have been scammed out by other coins here is your one true chance to find a home and actually belong to something big. Yes we are the conspiracy coin but all of our secrets will now be unveiled to the public the reason for so many coins circulating the crazy multi million dollar pumps every now and then (Dime time). The obvious answer is simple Dime coin has true value and true potential we are aware there are a few whales active around the coin waiting to dump and we are preparing for it so that we can continue to have a true future. So come on guys give this coin a fair chance me and Dimelord don't have any premine or anything all we own is out of our own pockets, effort and time. All we ask is support we just need 800$ in two weeks  and the first site will be released to the public give us a bonus week just in case I hate dead lines but my advisor insisted on these so that investors wont sit around thinking they are being scammed out of their hard earned money Dime coin is for the every day working man /woman we are giving them a better alternative in the way they control their finances. Think about this if you own just one dime coin you are a owner of this company. I like to say Dime coin is more then a crypto but also a company wanting and willing to expand. We are able to make dead lines and as more Devs enter the team the faster things will go. Just  this morning another Developer has joined the team that makes 3 Devs now on the team they will introduce their selves  soon . If you simply don't believe me or trust what I say simply because you don't know me that is understandable just wait till Dimelord gets on and cosigns this you can even look at the older dime coin forum page I am their.
SO PLEASE DONATE we wont call you a shibe or a redd head this is a real community not a gang of dogs. I use to be a shibe but I saw the flaws in their community and decided to make dime coin pick up where they left off we could attract shibes here they will see we are way more honest and fair then Doge will ever be. Sorry for such a long post I hope people still like to read these days lol . All of this is important you wont have devs here that barely post I will always be here to handle any public relations.

@ahab_the_great

BITCOIN  1GPfn9bJuSyY6fvJsj84xBC29JZyWJiHUJ

GUYS ANY AMOUNT  COUNTS WE JUST NEED TO HIT THESE SMALL GOALS TO SEE BIG THINGS HAPPENING. Even if you donate a dime to Dime coin that will be a huge help--- AHAB
September 22, 2014, 08:49:35 PM
Hey guys this is my first post and I am glad to say it involves saying that I am the newest member to the Dime coin Dev team.
I'm really fortunate and bless that I'm entering into such a great crypto coin community with so much potential and actually becoming the first organically grown coin that isn't out to scam investors or what I like to say users because we don't want  to promote bag holding for quick dumps with this coin that is not how a true coin community works. Here  we want people to spend based on the use for the coin which creates the true value we believe Dime coin should be by the people for the people. The revolution will not be televised it will be digitalized.Being embraced by  Dimelord and other very important people that play a huge role in the future of this crypto which you will also get to know in the near future . You may know me from twitter if you follow Dimelord or anyone known in the Dime coin community that I have been around for a while just figured this was the best time to introduce myself and answer any questions anyone might have and more important for the future when I do become more active in this forum you won't wonder who I am.   Grin

by the way can anyone recommend a good virtual machine like  VMWare Workstation 10 but for mac The faster someone responds to this the quicker I can start releasing stuff. Big stuff in store for you guys

@ahab_the_great
7PwTaqJc8zXtVDifckyDHSYG25MyFPs26W
September 17, 2014, 01:57:47 PM
It looks like the whole site is offline!
September 17, 2014, 01:55:30 PM
ouch can't withdraw dime from coinedup
what did it say?
daemon down i think
Interesting, I'll contact them if the problem persists.
September 16, 2014, 06:50:46 PM
what did it say?
daemon down i think
September 16, 2014, 10:20:05 AM
what did it say?
September 15, 2014, 06:17:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2310
September 15, 2014, 02:31:35 PM
Dear DIMEcoin owners, we are happy to announce preopening of ex-crypto trading platform!!
U can check us with betatesters key and start trading!! Usd and EUR will be added soon! Please write us tickets if u find any bugs during this betatesting trading!
https://ex-crypto.com/?key=9db04bf5f0879e1b2b36b6900847b159d274a871

Niceeee Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
September 15, 2014, 01:26:35 PM
Dear DIMEcoin owners, we are happy to announce preopening of ex-crypto trading platform!!
U can check us with betatesters key and start trading!! Usd and EUR will be added soon! Please write us tickets if u find any bugs during this betatesting trading!

ohhhhh yeaaaa !!!!!! we got a fiat exchange
Activity: 36
September 15, 2014, 12:04:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 2310
September 14, 2014, 04:39:57 AM
Alright people, it is Dimetime. I am posting a thread on the casheer forums to add Dimecoin. If Dimecoin is integrated, it could mean a very wealthy future for us. I am pushing very hard to get the Android and OSX wallets finished. Show your support on the thread. WE NEED THIS! I will post the link shortly so get ready!

Waiting for this Smiley

Good call with casheer

Dime time is coming Smiley
Welcome Smiley stock up while the prices are low!

Great to see such dedication for DIME !

Building up my stock on regular basis Smiley
September 11, 2014, 08:19:19 PM
come on people, get on the casheer thread !!! http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=195&p=1346#p1346

iv just requested coinpayments to add DIME to the current round of voting. It ends on 21 Sept. Keep an eye on https://www.coinpayments.net/vote for inclusion. votes are 0.01btc and go to charity, 1 vote per person. going by old votes it would seem coins only need 20-30 votes for inclusion!!!!! Tor not allowed! :0) imagine what this cld do for dime!!
I'll put it out!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
September 11, 2014, 03:57:55 PM
come on people, get on the casheer thread !!! http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=195&p=1346#p1346

iv just requested coinpayments to add DIME to the current round of voting. It ends on 21 Sept. Keep an eye on https://www.coinpayments.net/vote for inclusion. votes are 0.01btc and go to charity, 1 vote per person. going by old votes it would seem coins only need 20-30 votes for inclusion!!!!! Tor not allowed! :0) imagine what this cld do for dime!!
Jump to: