Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 145. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 24, 2014, 10:33:20 AM
wow who has that 2bil
could be a lot of people. Not me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
August 23, 2014, 07:28:18 PM
wow who has that 2bil
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 23, 2014, 11:23:03 AM
The new update looks great  Smiley

#333 and on the way up! (79Yt9dcP8s77MSra6SKqrDU7e36XGsesvs)
August 21, 2014, 08:12:08 PM
The Dimecoin explorer at dime.cryptocoinexplorer.com has been updated to the latest build of CCE 3.5

Changes:

The top 100 balance list has been replaced with the "rich" page. The new rich page displays the top 1000 balances and has an owners field. The owners field is a future update that will allow people to claim an address by verifying ownership with a signed message.

The coin information page now includes the genesis block time-stamp message.

A navigation button has been added to the main CCE home page.
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
August 21, 2014, 06:09:23 PM
The Dimecoin explorer at dime.cryptocoinexplorer.com has been updated to the latest build of CCE 3.5

Changes:

The top 100 balance list has been replaced with the "rich" page. The new rich page displays the top 1000 balances and has an owners field. The owners field is a future update that will allow people to claim an address by verifying ownership with a signed message.

The coin information page now includes the genesis block time-stamp message.

A navigation button has been added to the main CCE home page.
August 20, 2014, 01:53:19 PM
Dime is at risk of being delisted from Bittrex unless it sees increase in Volume there!!

" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 22nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC."

Dime has been pinned at 1 litoshi and I think that prevents trading of it.  What do you guys think about us moving it to a BC-DIME market?
We would be very happy if you could do that. I think in general, LTC markets have been killing coins.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 20, 2014, 04:05:53 AM
Dime is at risk of being delisted from Bittrex unless it sees increase in Volume there!!

" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 22nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC."

Dime has been pinned at 1 litoshi and I think that prevents trading of it.  What do you guys think about us moving it to a BC-DIME market?

BC-DIME trading is very good idea!!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
August 19, 2014, 09:10:35 PM

Dime has been pinned at 1 litoshi and I think that prevents trading of it.  What do you guys think about us moving it to a BC-DIME market?
August 18, 2014, 06:02:48 PM

If it gets De listed, no worries. Me and Ahab are creating a game plan for marketing. Already finding a lot of interest. Fear not Dimecoiners, you are in good hands.
Activity: 63
August 18, 2014, 03:56:30 PM

its because greedy people don't want to buy and trade at 1 and 2 which is the true current value every one wants a plane ticket to the moon i hope they all get one way tickets bittrex will sadly kick off dime coin but it is their mistake the coin will thrive i have faith in what ahab says and does if dime lord works more closely with ahab this coin will be safe but from what i understand they don't communicate well this is a great coin with a lot of shares which is a gift and curse  if you want to dime coins to survive dump on that buy wall at 1 and any buy walls you see at 2 look at cryptsy they are thriving at the price of 1 litoshi dime coin is looking strong. on bittrex there is no volume of dime coin to be sold either the market or the people save this coin or just take the lost
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2014, 02:43:14 PM

August 15, 2014, 09:12:33 PM
I am getting 1.8mh with my GPU and about 700khash with my cpu. I leave both miners on when im not using my computer.

CPU  i-3570k @ 4.3ghz
GPU AMD/ATI 7970
August 14, 2014, 02:12:48 AM
How do you mine with a GPU? I downloaded the SPH-SGMINER from the link on the website, but I can't get it to work with any pool's. I keep get rejects and hw errors.

*I got it working. Turns out there is a certain version of sgminer and a diff command to add. If anyone is interested, make a batch file with this

sgminer.exe -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://mine-pool.net:3400 -u username -p password -I 16 -g 4 -w 128 --difficulty-multiplier 256

would get better results GPU mining this coin or cpu mining
August 11, 2014, 07:14:27 PM
How do you mine with a GPU? I downloaded the SPH-SGMINER from the link on the website, but I can't get it to work with any pool's. I keep get rejects and hw errors.

*I got it working. Turns out there is a certain version of sgminer and a diff command to add. If anyone is interested, make a batch file with this

sgminer.exe -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://mine-pool.net:3400 -u username -p password -I 16 -g 4 -w 128 --difficulty-multiplier 256
Activity: 644
August 10, 2014, 05:42:11 PM
Explorer is down, has anyone contacted Robert?

It is back up.

Though it would not be unusual for an explorer or few to be down on Sunday, as it is the preferred day for maintenance, that was not the case here.

Both Dimecoin and Bottlecaps are using the new CCE 3.5 software. Dimecoin was using a newer version of the database loader, though it really should not effect the web server as they operate independently.

I have reverted the database loader to the same version as CAPS is using.

Speaking of CCE 3.5, do you like the background that is there now, or would you prefer the splash on your website?

I'm not involved with Dime so much now, Dimelord is actually the developer. I'll track him down and get him to respond.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 05:25:15 PM

It is back up.

Though it would not be unusual for an explorer or few to be down on Sunday, as it is the preferred day for maintenance, that was not the case here.

Both Dimecoin and Bottlecaps are using the new CCE 3.5 software. Dimecoin was using a newer version of the database loader, though it really should not effect the web server as they operate independently.

I have reverted the database loader to the same version as CAPS is using.

Speaking of CCE 3.5, do you like the background that is there now, or would you prefer the splash on your website?

August 10, 2014, 04:42:44 PM
August 06, 2014, 07:56:21 PM
stop the massive coins being release. you got enough already out. 236,320,686,080 DIME

236 billions .....

It is capped at 460 billion, and reward halves soon.

What is the point of stopping the coin release? There are a lot of coins, and price will adjust because of that. But a dime selling point is the number of coins you get for litecoin.

August 06, 2014, 11:21:37 AM
I am glad to have more people onboard with DIME, and I have some big things to announce next week.
Hope we are cool now  Smiley

New week, new luck!   Grin Good news waiting eagerly! I hope soon.
Greetings!

Angry What happened to the promised great news?? Were last week, but why you think that this will not hear them!  Grin
I'm still waiting on my graphic designer. I am also working on a killer marketing strategy with another team member.  Smiley

dude ahab gave me the scoop I'm so excited this is going to epic shit !!! if you guys succeed its a wrap one of the tops coins out who knew the under dog could be a champion
Activity: 50
August 05, 2014, 03:35:43 AM
Go on guys Wink
Jump to: