Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 142. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 23, 2014, 11:13:23 AM
Hi Ahab

I saw your efforts with Dimecoin on your Twitter Account. You are very active. Your efforts will take DIME out of this valley, i´m sure.
Why don´t you write status updates here from time to time? Only a few read your posts on twitter. Most of Dime Investors just look into btt and see only little progress.
\

hi i thank you for your kind words i try to stay relevant every where there is possible talk of dime coin even in other languages where i was glad to see  people in other countries have dime coin though very few i believe that the projects i have been working on will make us stand up again but to get us out the valley totally relies on the support of the   community if we could do a little of what doge coin did with it's impact we will be in good shape people don't understand if you are  bag holder that means you have been scammed the only way to get out is to come together and work on making your scam turn legit once me or any of my mates gain control of the coin we wont have to worry about manipulation and extreme dumps
i have multiple projects being worked on but it seems whoever was the dev left the source code a messed up maybe on purpose or by mistake so it is hard making the missing libraries of the  android and to update the wallet. thanks for accepting me in the community i felt that no one wanted me here so i just fell in love with the coin and turned it to a personal relationship you will never have tow orry about me missing for half the year once things start going up. if any one knows the dev or speaks spanish please let the dev know i just to speak to him  or her nothing more i just have a few questions
please donate anything helps

DIMECOIN 7PwTaqJc8zXtVDifckyDHSYG25MyFPs26W
LITECOIN LdnPcgvMbZQwXxQVQa26erjHqSoP2UZQMb
BITCOIN  1GPfn9bJuSyY6fvJsj84xBC29JZyWJiHUJ

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
October 22, 2014, 01:14:40 PM
Hi Ahab

I saw your efforts with Dimecoin on your Twitter Account. You are very active. Your efforts will take DIME out of this valley, i´m sure.
Why don´t you write status updates here from time to time? Only a few read your posts on twitter. Most of Dime Investors just look into btt and see only little progress.
October 16, 2014, 02:52:19 PM
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So Ryan from bittrex has emailed me and this is what he said about our disabling situation quote

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Oct 16 11:09

HI,

Looks like it was disabled accidentally, when they get time it will be turned back on.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ryan

so no worries guys

BITCOIN  1GPfn9bJuSyY6fvJsj84xBC29JZyWJiHUJ

October 16, 2014, 02:50:45 PM

Interesting statistics...  http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dimecoin

http://i072.radikal.ru/1410/43/a706f2635c54.jpg

yea we are looking healthy got some new things rolling out have no fear just support please

legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
October 16, 2014, 03:16:55 AM

Interesting statistics...  http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dimecoin

October 15, 2014, 03:39:00 PM
i have just notified Bittrex to see if i can find out why we are disabled and can no long with draw or deposit funds
October 15, 2014, 01:22:22 AM
the dice is not working yet for the simple reason there is something wrong with the configuration the miner runs but when the application of the dice site starts it says unable to connect to the server if there is a dedicated server that anyone knows about please let me know or Dimelord let me know if there is any nodes i need to add thank you. yes the buy pressure is building good to see people are watching the coin please donate

October 14, 2014, 12:07:49 PM
Buy support is building up. Three guys are loading up. Top 2, 3 and 4 of Top 1000 Balances.

Dimetime again?  Cool

Rock it guys!
October 13, 2014, 02:27:38 PM
Wow. Nice website. Maybe I will give it a try. Is it working already?

www.dimetimedice.com is a good start. I think people will donate more, when they see things rolling. In my opinion, dimecoin can go crazy as soon as this sell wall at 5 sat is broken and solid buy support exists. With the situation now, it is easier to buy Dimecoins, rather than donate this money.

yes I agree any one who is involved in dime coin should own shares but in a sense you have to realize buying the coins only covers your returns of an investment  it in no way supports us just by buying the coins. You must realize that me and Dimelord are both walk on devs who were left with a bit of a mess to clean up any and everything we do for this community is solely out of pocket and are our hard earn efforts. Any support will greatly appreciated if your planning on donating dime coins then yes it would be easier to to purchase dime then. but just only bag holding hoping our efforts makes every one rich is highly unlikely we need actual support buying into a currency is totally different from buying shares in a company  for  the simple reason the company already own the shares and are selling them as an IPO in certain cases kinda in the format of saying there is a coin that is 100% pre mined and is for sale. think of the donations as a voting system of who your trusting to keep the value of  dime safely preserved by allowing us to take control of the coin it is very logical. The irony here is that all of 2014 people have been searching for honest people to invest in an when they finally found a safe haven every one just ignores us. I laugh to myself for the simple reason it just makes the under dog story much more sweeter adding to the other issues other's seem to have with our currency I made a vow to  nurtured back this coin to good health and regardless if anyone supports  or not. I am Ahab an this is the big one thank you
the site is almost in beta testing just a side project right now

October 13, 2014, 01:12:21 PM
Wow. Nice website. Maybe I will give it a try. Is it working already?

www.dimetimedice.com is a good start. I think people will donate more, when they see things rolling. In my opinion, dimecoin can go crazy as soon as this sell wall at 5 sat is broken and solid buy support exists. With the situation now, it is easier to buy Dimecoins, rather than donate this money.
October 12, 2014, 11:21:58 AM
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

since you guys are not supporting i have derailed what i am creating for dime coin but here is a side project that is almost done give me feed back this is still going to be a good year for dime i will have us standing soon but i need your help finances ,free lancers, promotion anything helps donates just 20$ anything to get us going only 3 people have donated all the other funds in these wallets are all out my pocket and i can't cash everything in for a community that won't support i believe in you guys just as much as i believe in this coin we won't convert the coins to a lower count or anything crazy maybe POSV when all coins are mined but that is it. Real world adoption is the only true goal help out guys seriously AHAB wants you!

www.dimetimedice.com

god bless
October 02, 2014, 01:44:50 AM
Sorry, I only had bitcoin worth 2$ left. I will donate more when i sell any coins.
I hope it helps.

2$ is more then enough we need all  the help we can get thanks for even posting anyways.
The faster we raise funds the faster things will be fixed

please donate to my dev team give me when you donate i will message you are layout plan
LITECOIN LfcwE6bv6q4oBapKcxR7oHBARwdrstSdte

How much more $ is needed ?

at this moment we are trying to reach 700 at by next wek we are actually almost there now but the overall goal is 12 btc in one month 10 more to guys keep up the good work we pick up where doge left off it is the community support that lets that coin still breath we will do it right. people you have to realize in the crypto world you are not just investing into a coin which will grow and progress on it's own but yet people seem not to acknowledge your actually investing in a Development team that is why I always present dime coin in a business format showing returns by directly investing into us not only the coin of course. whoever is involved with any coin which they are donating  directly to the development should also have shares of the coin (company) for that is the gateway for returns in profit.
one thing I'm am doing is putting away a percentage of the complete supply of coins in cold storage. This will act as a cementing ground level value where the coin should never plunge under. By doing this we will speed up the process to see if in the years to come will adding hyper inflation will be a necessity and more importantly preserve the value and velocity of the currency balanced in fair proportions.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2014, 04:29:30 PM
Sorry, I only had bitcoin worth 2$ left. I will donate more when i sell any coins.
I hope it helps.

2$ is more then enough we need all  the help we can get thanks for even posting anyways.

please donate to my dev team give me when you donate i will message you are layout plan

How much more $ is needed ?
October 01, 2014, 03:31:54 PM
I hope it helps.

October 01, 2014, 03:07:48 PM
I hope it helps.
October 01, 2014, 11:41:20 AM
Guys please consider donating to our foundation. the faster we accumulate funds the faster things will go. if you can just commit to sending 20$ a month or even 5$ a month we as a community will succeed. you have to understand that without community support we will not succeed. Look at the doge coin community when people got together and supported things got done the only differences is you won't have idiots and scammers leading your coin. Yes you can easily just buy the coins on the exchanges that provide the service but you have to realize that your not only investing in the coin you are investing into the dev team this one is actually honest and transparent we need your support to take control of things with out you none of this is possible please consider committing to our community and making a monthly pledge thank you we are just asking for something small that is all every cent counts we want to hit our goals here we just need you on our side thanks again
if you can not donate and know someone who can try talking to them letting them know this will be a life changing decisions to protect the people's interest and yes turn a profit please send funds to the wallet addresses below
if you want to send funds in USD message directly message me

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 29, 2014, 06:34:10 PM
in  the first  my all  DIMECOIN were lost.

Sad Sad 

now ,see the price ,i KNOW it take me much Sadness
how did you lose your coins?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 28, 2014, 11:11:34 PM
in  the first  my all  DIMECOIN were lost.

Sad Sad 

now ,see the price ,i KNOW it take me much Sadness
September 28, 2014, 11:05:14 PM
I have made a small quality of life change to CCE. Post links have been changed to get links on most pages.

This means that information in the explorer is now linkable:

Example:

http://dime.cryptocoinexplorer.com/block?block=497265

really appreciate it
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
September 28, 2014, 04:32:38 PM
I have made a small quality of life change to CCE. Post links have been changed to get links on most pages.

This means that information in the explorer is now linkable:

Example:

http://dime.cryptocoinexplorer.com/block?block=497265
Thank you!
Jump to: