Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 92. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 02:04:19 PM
100 million Dimecoin for 45-60 days can be minimum 0.7-1 btc...

Now Dimecoin is grow in the moment - buy dimecoin becouse is true moment for this...

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC

Activity: 55
August 24, 2017, 01:56:17 PM
paньшe дoбывaл этy мoнeтy, a тeпepь мaйнep нe paбoтaeт. пpoбoвaл нa двyx caйтax и нe oдин нe дoбывaeт. мaйнep пoкaзывaeт дoбычy, a нa caйтe нe oтoбpaжaeтcя. дaйтe пoжaлyйcтo мaйнep и пpимep bat фaйлa
Boт мoи нacтpoйки. Here are my settings
AMD
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7965 -u worker.user -p x
pause

Nvidia
ccminer-x64 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7965 -u worker.user -p x
Activity: 55
August 24, 2017, 01:49:48 PM
What do you think, at the end of the year what price will be for 1 dime btc/usd?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
August 24, 2017, 08:57:33 AM
paньшe дoбывaл этy мoнeтy, a тeпepь мaйнep нe paбoтaeт. пpoбoвaл нa двyx caйтax и нe oдин нe дoбывaeт. мaйнep пoкaзывaeт дoбычy, a нa caйтe нe oтoбpaжaeтcя. дaйтe пoжaлyйcтo мaйнep и пpимep bat фaйлa

Translated, because he is probably looking for help on the mining issues:

Used to earn this coin, but now the miner does not work. I tried on two sites and I do not get one. The miner shows the prey, but the site is not displayed. Give please the miner and example bat file.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 07:45:29 AM
August 24, 2017, 07:13:10 AM
I expect we could fix this soon.. Litecoin is going up, so DIME/BTC will have benefits from this

I expect LTC to end up at 80$ at current movement. Every coin had it's run and it's LTC's turn. Price of DIME will be doubled in USD value. I advice everyone to buy DIME, because it's still cheaper....
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
August 23, 2017, 11:21:08 PM
Got a reply from Cryptopia, because I asked if they have any plan to add DIME/BTC market in future.

Lydia Clark <[email protected]>
Aug 20 (3 days ago)

to Cryptopia, me
Hi

For a coin to have a BTC market they must be trading consistently at a minimum of 1 satoshi for a least a four week period.  At this stage DIME is not doing enough volume for a BTC market, however if this changes we are always happy to reconsider.

Thanks, Cryptopia Support

It would be better for DIME/BTC to stop the other exchanges, like DIME/MOON, DIME/DOGE... right?

Mooncoin is still alive? Wow..

Moon have room to grow
August 23, 2017, 07:06:13 PM
Got a reply from Cryptopia, because I asked if they have any plan to add DIME/BTC market in future.

Aug 20 (3 days ago)

to Cryptopia, me
Hi

For a coin to have a BTC market they must be trading consistently at a minimum of 1 satoshi for a least a four week period.  At this stage DIME is not doing enough volume for a BTC market, however if this changes we are always happy to reconsider.

I expect we could fix this soon.. Litecoin is going up, so DIME/BTC will have benefits from this
August 23, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

Aug 20 (3 days ago)

to Cryptopia, me
Hi

August 22, 2017, 09:04:09 PM
Who created the website Dimecoinrocks.com? He should start over a dimecoin bitcointalk thread.

Is a great Idea..
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 03:20:34 PM
What is the current hash of dimecoin? I kind of want to mine this again for fun and just put all the coins in a faucet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 03:06:39 PM
Who created the website Dimecoinrocks.com? He should start over a dimecoin bitcointalk thread.
Activity: 101
August 22, 2017, 09:04:43 AM
Great News

Now Dimecoin users can buy products with Dimecoin with 10% discount from PXD SYSTEM Company

www.pxds.com
Activity: 26
August 21, 2017, 08:01:39 PM
Be careful with the paper wallet generator as it does not have a security certificate.  The page needs to use HTTPS, but it does not. This needs to be fixed.
Activity: 10
August 21, 2017, 12:41:24 PM
I agree that we have to hold DIME, but some people do not have long term mind. Moreover, i realized that many of them set buy at 0,00143 DOGE and selling from 0,0015-0,0016. What would happen if DIME get disabled from DOGE market from all exchanges???
Activity: 2
August 20, 2017, 09:04:09 PM
Glad the site is back up. I've been watching Dimecoin for some time now. I'm glad the community has taken over.

Question 1 (Sorry if this has been asked): Is it possible to stop mining this coin as the circulating supply is already 500B+?

Question 2: Can something be done to reduce the current supply?
Activity: 10
August 20, 2017, 04:21:11 PM
I have a good feeling about DIME coin. I am buying it more and more Smiley
I am thinking of its slogan, something like "A coin of a new DIMEnsion".
If we can all work together to bring that new dimension to DIME coin, we can all then be winners.
There are several criterias people use to pick the coin, such as: new features, innovations, the team that stands behind the coin (who they are, how successful they are, their previous projects, etc.), powerful LOGO, website...
August 20, 2017, 04:12:12 PM
FermatMX : No . The Marketcap is the amount of coin that already in all markets for DIME COIn that ready to buy/sell - then when we buy a Dime from markets - this amount will decrese - and we have a 532,570,190,736 circulating supply (the number of dimes that mined or owned )

and we will get 1$ per coin when (Buy & Hold)

Thanks for Clarify...

I come from the stock market, where market capital is the total of existing stocks (whether or not in the secondary market) multiplied by their value. I still believe that it applies equally here with the coins, whether or not negotiable through the exchanges..
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
August 20, 2017, 10:23:53 AM
Maybe consider a coin swap on Nova?

The current supply is way to high and we can get rid of the coins in lost wallets etc.

We could do a 1:5 swap or so and make a successful Dimev2
Activity: 21
August 20, 2017, 01:49:48 AM
I am mining and buying all dimecoin I can. This coin has a huge potential.  Grin

Zero2341 : dear brother
 Mining a coin doesn't affect the value of coin to increase it's value (it will affect the value to low not to high)  - so the only way to increase DIME Coin value if (Buy and hooooooold) not mining

Buy and hold a huge amount you can and all community will do that
an we will get 1$ at least sooon
Pages:
Jump to: