Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders) - page 23. (Read 7249 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Sorry, due to the server instability we temporarily disabled the Mining. We'll reactivate it when the issue is solved. Blocks founds until now will be regularly rewarded. We'll write here for the reactivation.

So, you are confirming that everything mined up to this point will NOT be lost?

Also, any eta on when this will be re-activated?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Sorry, due to the server instability we temporarily disabled the Mining. We'll reactivate it when the issue is solved. Blocks founds until now will be regularly rewarded. We'll write here for the reactivation.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
do you need a public key to get cpu mining block rewards?
Sorry users. We are having annoying problems with the server that continuously goes down and it doesn't depends on us. We are contacting the web hosting to solve the issue.

it is a bit annoying tbh .. it keeps blanking out after about 3 or 4 minutes of mining .. hope the host get this resolved asap
Sorry users. We are having annoying problems with the server that continuously goes down and it doesn't depends on us. We are contacting the web hosting to solve the issue.
OK .. it looks like cpu is back to working
Activity: 23
hi

set up node
DIR-QY33-K87Q-T7JK-BW5EW
CPU mining screen dont show any hashes, looks like not working.
Anyone facing this issue?

yup, same issue here! Devs ^^ what gives? you mentioned brain mining being out of sync .. what's happening here??
Activity: 6
Same issue.
Activity: 77
Activity: 65
set up node
DIR-LNU4-T9A9-XA57-5D36N
Activity: 4
CPU mining does not work
Activity: 3
Hi, DEVS!

DIR-27VB-SLVS-2H5Q-E2YPP

Submit new node, please!
Thanks!
DIRA Brain mining has some bugs, correct answers are still "wrong"

We are experiencing problems with the server that went down and the brain mining is out of sync. As soon as possible we'll fix it.

Hi Dev! I would like to ask how to mine DIRA? what is the minimum hardware specification to mine? is it using GPU, CPU or both?

At the moment you can only mine with CPU through the client. We are working on a GPU miner and soon we'll add the CPU miner in the website so you can mine without the client and even a standalone light client so you don't need to open the website. Stay tuned. Please have patience because we are hard working to make these (apparently simple) things works right.
Activity: 109
hey guys. mining this. got a couple of blocks. what do we do with the coins though? exchanges planned?
Activity: 15
DIRA Brain mining has some bugs, correct answers are still "wrong"

https://image.ibb.co/ftizFn/Clipboard02.jpg
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi Dev! I would like to ask how to mine DIRA? what is the minimum hardware specification to mine? is it using GPU, CPU or both?
Activity: 210
one more question diracoin, which one is the right way.. to setup dira-default.properties ?

Code:
nxt.myAddress=79.250.195.xxx
nxt.allowedBotHosts=127.0.0.1; localhost; 79.250.195.xxx; [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]
nxt.allowedUserHosts=127.0.0.1; localhost; 79.250.195.xxx; [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]

Code:
nxt.allowedBotHosts=127.0.0.1; localhost; 79.250.195.xxx
nxt.allowedUserHosts=127.0.0.1; localhost; 79.250.195.xxx

Code:
nxt.allowedBotHosts=127.0.0.1
nxt.allowedUserHosts=127.0.0.1
Activity: 168
Join https://coinscontrol.com crypto exchange and trading platform for just 0.10 BTC and reach global Traders
how to set up the node?

Check it out for the website, you'll find a dedicated page.

I have done transaction, so I am able to gain my public key (from explorer online, as I could check) but client is still telling me I cannot forge.

Also I have error "Historical data as of height 0 not available." What can i do with that?

PS: Is there present Discord channel or FAQ? So people would not ask so often simple questions :/

You cannot forge because 1) You need a public key, 2) You need a minimal amount of DIRA, 3) You need to wait 1440 blocks to have effective balance confirmed to forge. For the translation could you please send us details on [email protected]?

We are working on a F.A.Q, in the next days you'll have news. At the moment for every doubts users can check the original NXT platform.

***** TO USERS with 0 balance: 1) Wait 1440 blocks, in the meanwhile try to make an outgoing transaction even if in the balance appears as zero. ******

Pages:
Jump to: