Pages:
Author

Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders) - page 24. (Read 7249 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3
I have done transaction, so I am able to gain my public key (from explorer online, as I could check) but client is still telling me I cannot forge.

Also I have error "Historical data as of height 0 not available." What can i do with that?

PS: Is there present Discord channel or FAQ? So people would not ask so often simple questions :/

same issues here.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
how to set up the node?
Activity: 15
I have done transaction, so I am able to gain my public key (from explorer online, as I could check) but client is still telling me I cannot forge.

Also I have error "Historical data as of height 0 not available." What can i do with that?

PS: Is there present Discord channel or FAQ? So people would not ask so often simple questions :/
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Also, account is still showing 0 balance ..
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Added node: DIR-UBL6-YW7Q-VVK4-7FT85

Received ^ @devs?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
i hope im inside the 10.  i posted already and email you.

Grin

how many confirmations need the coins to appears in my balance?

pd, i resend the email with my ip.
Activity: 70
What is forging and how to do it ?

With forging you'll gain the transaction fees of the blocks that your client forges. In order to forge you need an important amount of coins (so we lease 500.000 DIRA to the first 10 nodes).

Good, created account - node:
DIR-YQKU-B3BS-9SQX-E2BFC

I am yet to receive rewards it still says waiting, after I will send a transaction and sen you my public key. Do I qualify in first 10?

Tried to pm you but you do not allow pm from Newbies, it's the default setting here you can change it.

Yes you are, please mail us both IP and account address. For the rewards just wait some time.

This might be a dumb question but what is the passphrase required for sending DIRA.

It ain't the seed given to us at the start of creation.

You have to create an address first. At DIRA client starting you create an address with the first button (and it will generate a passphrase) or you can entering in an account created with a your custom passphrase with the central button. If you create a custom passphrase it is raccomanded to be more than 29 words length. Remember the as original NXT platform, it is a brain wallet so your passphrase is in fact your account.
Activity: 25
I need your help because i have this message now after clicking on "Refresh wallet" : You cannot forge because your account has no public key. Please make an outgoing transaction first.

For forging you need a public key, mine some DIRA through Brain/CPU mining, after that make a transaction (even to your same address) of 1 DIRA so you obtain a public key.

Why does it says Java not installed when I just installed it?

Did you try to start run.bat inside DIRA subfolder?

Still the issue even after cpu mining...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
"Historical data as of height 0 not available."

thats mean?
Activity: 77
What is forging and how to do it ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
This might be a dumb question but what is the passphrase required for sending DIRA.

It ain't the seed given to us at the start of creation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
Good, created account - node:
DIR-YQKU-B3BS-9SQX-E2BFC

I am yet to receive rewards it still says waiting, after I will send a transaction and sen you my public key. Do I qualify in first 10?

Tried to pm you but you do not allow pm from Newbies, it's the default setting here you can change it.
Activity: 70
I need your help because i have this message now after clicking on "Refresh wallet" : You cannot forge because your account has no public key. Please make an outgoing transaction first.

For forging you need a public key, mine some DIRA through Brain/CPU mining, after that make a transaction (even to your same address) of 1 DIRA so you obtain a public key.

Why does it says Java not installed when I just installed it?

Did you try to start run.bat inside DIRA subfolder?

Activity: 5
same issue here, also not seems to be mining anything
DIR-472J-2HRW-A5XT-C6TS5
Activity: 25
Activity: 68
node setup!

DIR-2ZZF-SYMH-BS27-FAXSY
Activity: 71
interesting project, let have some try  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Dira project quite good, this project just launched today and i am want follow development it. where we can see the exchange this token after we get this coin through Mining?

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
There we go:

DIR-SBQJ-Z59C-DNUY-H4XFT
Pages:
Jump to: