Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 11. (Read 86436 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Supersonic
if someone in europe needs that cables just send me a message.

Do you have a part # i can look up to find one here?

If you gift me a Lancelot, i could measure and tell you  Wink
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Do you have a part # i can look up to find one here?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Blackarrow,

I have the ATX power splitter device you sell but not enough lead cables to hook all my units up to it. Where can I purchase more? (ie, the barrel connector on one end and the positive/ground on the other end)

http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en/cable-assemblies/barrel-power-cables/1573698

If BlackArrow can tell me which one would work that would be perfect. I'd order them Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Supersonic
Blackarrow,

I have the ATX power splitter device you sell but not enough lead cables to hook all my units up to it. Where can I purchase more? (ie, the barrel connector on one end and the positive/ground on the other end)

http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en/cable-assemblies/barrel-power-cables/1573698
Why didn't you get enough? If you are in usa it might be cheaper to ask cablez

I'm looking for a US place to get them, ideally.

I didn't get enough because I'm using a power brick for 5 units but it gets too hot and I would prefer not to drive 5 units with it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Why didn't you get enough? If you are in usa it might be cheaper to ask cablez
Blackarrow,

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Emailed support and pm'd about power supplies page not being available. I need to get power to these things before I send payment.

Thanks Smiley

We are looking over the support tickets right now. We are very sorry for these 2 days of delays in Customer Support answers but we were concentrating on deliveries and we could not be 100% present for support. Answer for your questions should arrive today.

Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 124
Hardhat Required in This Area
Emailed support and pm'd about power supplies page not being available. I need to get power to these things before I send payment.

Thanks Smiley

* Updated - Thanks for the reply!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
jersey 4 life !!!
you can do what you want, its a free market Wink but honestly, what quality of fans did you expect when ordering the lancelots for around 230 each ?

He ordered for 230 USD each?

He may have ordered for 230 USD.... We did not sell for this price to anybody as it does not cover the manufacturing costs. Smiley Maybe the above is a typo or he did not purchase from us.

he paid 235 eus after getting the 10+ discount.
Activity: 184
Please note that due to a minor issue with a gorilla ravaging our city, we have to delay the shipments. Our best planes are working on it.

Dear Customers,

We are happy to announce that the gorilla issue has been resolved in time and we've shipped all our remaining orders from this batch today.

Hooray!  Cool Glad you got that gorilla taken care of.
you can do what you want, its a free market Wink but honestly, what quality of fans did you expect when ordering the lancelots for around 230 each ?

He may have ordered for 230 USD.... We did not sell for this price to anybody as it does not cover the manufacturing costs. Smiley Maybe the above is a typo or he did not purchase from us.
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
Please note that due to a minor issue with a gorilla ravaging our city, we have to delay the shipments. Our best planes are working on it.

Dear Customers,

We are happy to announce that the gorilla issue has been resolved in time and we've shipped all our remaining orders from this batch today.

i hope my order in this batch .

Dear Customers,

Activity: 290

Pages:
Jump to: