Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 12. (Read 86476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
Dear Customers,

Please note that due to a minor issue with a gorilla ravaging our city, we have to delay the shipments. Our best planes are working on it.

A picture taken during the attack:

no damn gorilla shoot it man ,  LOL
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!

my bad - should never have told him about the group buy  Undecided
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Dear Customers,

Please note that due to a minor issue with a gorilla ravaging our city, we have to delay the shipments. Our best planes are working on it.

A picture taken during the attack:

Activity: 40
Lmfao LazerHorse

Heh
Fans are no big Issue
Especially if you reselling for $200+ elsewhere
Some times its impossible to tell these things when you get a guarantee from a factor and they dont deliver
i know exactly how BlackArrow Feels Cheesy

i can handle spending another 10 $$ on the units if i need to Cheesy

Keep it up Buddy the Anticipation is killing us XD
Activity: 48
Blackarrow, i made order #1771 and want to know how can we use bitcoin escrow to pay for it ?

Thks

Payment has been done, here is the transaction

http://blockchain.info/tx/d4e368803840cd4eb76365616644ae94d70c89df2753d37afec17d3b4867a909

i'll wait tracking number when it's shipped..

and then i'll confirm and post photos here of my mining rig.

Activity: 236
I see 3 units with the HOT1 LED already on Sad We should really figure out why some have that on constantly and some don't.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
jersey 4 life !!!
@cimpex: stop bitching about the fans, you re reselling the units on ebay for 500 eus each so theres really no need to cry ...............
yep why not?
sorry for helping subpurchasers to get a better product...won't do that again.

you can do what you want, its a free market Wink but honestly, what quality of fans did you expect when ordering the lancelots for around 230 each ? i bet u can get a very good fan for 5-10 eus and replacing is done in just few moments.

dont get me wrong, just disliked your critical "fan report" on this guy, who probably tears himself in several pieces atm. just to be able to react on the whole avalanche of orders and requests,money transfers, hardware testing etc.

peace, bro Wink  

edit: laserhorse, u made my day !!!! Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Activity: 140
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
@cimpex: stop bitching about the fans, you re reselling the units on ebay for 500 eus each so theres really no need to cry ...............
yep why not?
sorry for helping subpurchasers to get a better product...won't do that again.
I like these towers! 24 floors and they are looks very cool  Wink

24 is a good number. The Dell PSU that we're using can power up 26 Lancelots (but we don't want to run it at full throttle) and the 7 port hub grouped in 4 have 25 ports available for Lancelot (3 used for cascading).

We've managed to run 104 x Lancelots on the same computer (linux) with 4 sessions of cgminer (30 on each session, except the last one which is running 14 x Lancelots).

More than 30 sessions run out of screen and cgminer doesn't show how many devices are running at the same time which is a bit of nuisance. Also, if there's a problem with a device, cgminer hangs on startup or the startup takes an eternity. Sessions of 30 allow us to restart them faster.

That's a good idea. We should try it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
jersey 4 life !!!
Dear Customers,

We have received from the factory the 2nd part of the 3rd batch today and will ship tomorrow the rest of the orders scheduled for 27th of May. We apologize for the delay.

Here's a picture we took today with Lancelot downtown while testing them.

first i thought its a mirror on the wall ... but it probably isnt Cheesy looking forward for that 3rd batch shipping & cross my fingers.

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I like these towers! 24 floors and they are looks very cool  Wink

Dear Customers,

We have received from the factory the 2nd part of the 3rd batch today and will ship tomorrow the rest of the orders scheduled for 27th of May. We apologize for the delay.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
Dear Customers,

What's the plan with the ztex board ? Tongue
Dear Customers,

Activity: 224
@blackarrow
please use cooler with a higher quality next batch. out auf 12 1 already stucks and 4 are very loud and I expect them to stuck in a few days.

Noted. The most we have tested the Lancelots was 3 days and we did not noticed any problems. We assumed that the fans are ok and the factory promised that these are high quality and will run uninterrupted for a long time.

We will change the factory and will try to run the fan by itself for more than 3 days.

For this batch unfortunately is too late to change them.

You could also send a version without fan. If I was to order, I would probably use a fan with LED lights from a good vendor anyway and create something silly: A work of mining art.
And please find us some on ebay for replacements.

50mm fans, use high airflow if possible to stand the noise.
Do not try 60mm, they won't fit.
Pages:
Jump to: