Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 31. (Read 86478 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Black arrow please send cgminer free unit

We're dispatching his free unit today.
Another easy way to mine with these is Bitminter. It loaded right up and found all the cards.

What happens with Bitminer if you remove a Lancelot and plug it back in? How about if you add more Lancelot cards while running?

cgminer is not currently working as one would like. We have sent today a Lancelot to Kano so he can fix this.

Activity: 711
whats the timeframe for orders made today
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Another easy way to mine with these is Bitminter. It loaded right up and found all the cards.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I wish the miners included a card reader :/ and cgminer supported stripe.com
Activity: 546

Wow. In what time zone are you?

UTC+1 Haven't gone to bed yet.

Wakey Wakey CardreaderFactory people.  It's Monday 7am.  Lots to do today.  Lancelot's to box up!

Wow. In what time zone are you?

Activity: 672

Wakey Wakey CardreaderFactory people.  It's Monday 7am.  Lots to do today.  Lancelot's to box up!

LOL

Activity: 467
Merit: 250
yay, can't wait for batch 2 to ship Smiley iirc they ship on the 13th (TOMORROW!)

Just wanted to confirm, what you guys set the "timing" as in cgminer when mining ? or did you leave it unset?

using this at linux:

cgminer --quiet --disable-gpu --icarus-timing long -S /dev/ttyUSB0

Thanks, noted it, been making a few notes today for the FPGA, just got cgminer compiled with ICARUS enabled Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
yay, can't wait for batch 2 to ship Smiley iirc they ship on the 13th (TOMORROW!)

Just wanted to confirm, what you guys set the "timing" as in cgminer when mining ? or did you leave it unset?

using this at linux:

cgminer --quiet --disable-gpu --icarus-timing long -S /dev/ttyUSB0
Activity: 467

legendary
/dev/null
What bitpop says is if cgminer gets a free unit, he can make sure that whatever changes to cgminer does not break lancelot support.

ahh now got it, ty.)
legendary
There's another icarus clone?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Just an explanation for anyone interested ...

Icarus is the last USB driver in cgminer that uses the ancient serial-USB
(Avalon does also, but that's only temporary - since ckolivas has already started on converting that)

I had no urgent plan to convert it to direct USB until ... this week.
ASICMINER/friedcat has sent me one of their USBs and DHL says it is at customs here already (it's Sun night here) so I may get it tomorrow.

Once I've tried it (it pretends it's an Icarus) I'll then want to convert the Icarus code over also.
Auto detection is automatic and much better with my cgminer usbutils library and of course that's also mandatory for HotPlug.
legendary
Yes cgminer is about to remove usb drivers for older units
Activity: 322
Supersonic

still missing the point. cgminer with these lancelots works fine on my raspberry pi, today almost one week without any interruption..

ur missing the point

when I do the Icarus (the last old serial-USB driver in cgminer) change (in the not too distant future) over to USB it may (or may not) still work.

What bitpop says is if cgminer gets a free unit, he can make sure that whatever changes to cgminer does not break lancelot support.
cgminor is featured in the screenshot on the OP of this thread.
legendary
/dev/null

still missing the point. cgminer with these lancelots works fine on my raspberry pi, today almost one week without any interruption..
Pages:
Jump to: