Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 32. (Read 86478 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Black arrow please send cgminer free unit
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I wish I knew enough to answer that question.  I was planning on using cgminer when I got my cards.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Since I've never actually seen one of these and I don't know the details of the USB side, I've no idea of the problems they may have when I convert the Icarus driver to USB.
So ... when I do the Icarus (the last old serial-USB driver in cgminer) change (in the not too distant future) over to USB it may (or may not) still work.
I asked about this in the cgminer thread and got no reply - so I guess people aren't using cgminer - so there may not be an issue.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Stupid question of the day:  I want to pay for my order, but can't seem to figure out how Smiley

I placed an order 2 weeks or so ago, and now I can pull up the order on your website, but I cant see anywhere to choose a payment method. I see the form to fill out AFTER doing a Bank Transfer, but no where do I see how to do an actual bank transfer.

When you've placed your order our website displayed the payment information. Do not worry though, a lot of clients miss that page. We usually email you when your order is waiting for payment. Alternatively you could reply to the email that you've received from our company and ask us for the bank transfer details.

Regards!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Well, how did you do it?
 Grin
Activity: 588
Stupid question of the day:  I want to pay for my order, but can't seem to figure out how Smiley

I placed an order 2 weeks or so ago, and now I can pull up the order on your website, but I cant see anywhere to choose a payment method. I see the form to fill out AFTER doing a Bank Transfer, but no where do I see how to do an actual bank transfer.

Thank!
Brian Nalley

You are not alone out there, I had to ask the payment information with a ticket Smiley

Thank!
Brian Nalley
SO if I have an unpaid order, and I pay now, it will be shipped the 27th (or maybe a bit before)?

Yes it is very likely. This still depends on the amount of FPGAs we're able to gather in 1 week.
SO if I have an unpaid order, and I pay now, it will be shipped the 27th (or maybe a bit before)?
3rd batch will ship on 27th of May because we plan to gather more FPGAs until then.
If we get enough FPGAs sooner, we'll ship earlier.

Regards!
Activity: 546
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Nice.

I'm hoping my 10 piece order (#1573) fits into this batch.
Activity: 546
I wonder which 10 are mine.  Cheesy
Hi!

We're back from the factory with some goodies. 275 of them, totaling 103125 Megahashes/second

I forgot to tell my target of FPGA devices is 120 pcs ordering them as funds arrived in coming weeks.

You might consider joining our group manufacture program: http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/lancelot-group-manufacturing.html
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Just wanted to bump to find out if payment in Reading is possible.

Not at the moment but we're looking into that. Paying in Reading would mean that you will need to pay VAT as well.

You'd have to pay the VAT on the delivery from China anyway, so it's a "non-issue" (plus as a VAT registered business we can always claim it back).
But paying and collecting somewhere local rather than by WU is a lot more convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: