Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 33. (Read 86478 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
I forgot to tell my target of FPGA devices is 120 pcs ordering them as funds arrived in coming weeks.
Activity: 202
Hello Blackarrow,

I cannot reach order page.
Is it safe now to order 20 pca and pay by bitcoins.
Most important is when do you expect to ship them to me if paid now?

Thank you.
Milan
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just wanted to bump to find out if payment in Reading is possible.

Not at the moment but we're looking into that. Paying in Reading would mean that you will need to pay VAT as well.
Activity: 142
Payment: We accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Escrow, Western Union and Bank Transfer.
If you haven't placed your order yet, please do so online and do _not_ pay for it. We will send you a payment reminder as soon as your order is in stock.
Switch the website to GBP as currency, and it says you'll accept cash on collection from your Reading, UK location

Try to order, and cash at your location in China is the only option
- is the Reading address and Cash option valid ?

Just wanted to bump to find out if payment in Reading is possible.
Activity: 546
Thanks elchorizo & bitpop
Activity: 236
When compiling cgminor, do I need any of these enabled?

Code:
BitForce.FPGAs.......: Disabled
Icarus.FPGAs.........: Disabled
ModMiner.FPGAs.......: Disabled
Ztex.FPGAs...........: Disabled

Correct, you need to add --enable-icarus to your autogen.sh or configure line when compiling.
Activity: 201
Payment: We accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Escrow, Western Union and Bank Transfer.
If you haven't placed your order yet, please do so online and do _not_ pay for it. We will send you a payment reminder as soon as your order is in stock.
Switch the website to GBP as currency, and it says you'll accept cash on collection from your Reading, UK location

Try to order, and cash at your location in China is the only option
- is the Reading address and Cash option valid ?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Icarus I'm assuming since this is a clone
Activity: 546
When compiling cgminor, do I need any of these enabled?

Code:
BitForce.FPGAs.......: Disabled
Icarus.FPGAs.........: Disabled
ModMiner.FPGAs.......: Disabled
Ztex.FPGAs...........: Disabled
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello blackarrow,

If I order 2 pcs of Lancelot, can you please tell me the estimated shipping time to EU?

Thanks.  Smiley

legendary
Ok cool, yeah I had to use bfgminer for butterfly last year
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Does cgminer automatically pick them up?

My experience was I had to add the com port for each card in Win7/Win8, but works fine. I am having better luck with bfgminer right now. It seems less buggy with these.
Hello!

We came up with an idea. Anybody who is willing to wait few weeks to get the Lancelot devices cheaper should read this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-manufacturing-of-lancelot-heavy-duty-400mhs-mining-board-closed-200055

Regards!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Can anybody comment on LTC mining? What sort of speed do you get?

FFMG

as far as I know, there is not anything except GPUs for scrypt based mining..

Thanks, I suspected as much, I just wanted to make sure.

FFMG
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null

FFMG

as far as I know, there is not anything except GPUs for scrypt based mining..
legendary
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

FFMG

If I were to order in the next week, how big is your backlog?

We're not sure yet.

However, it appears that we'll have to process the orders in the order that they were placed provided that the payment arrives in a timely manner.

Update from the factory: the boards will arrive on Saturday and will start shipping on Monday.
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
Keeping an eye on this. Waiting for someone who isn't a user registered in April/May to post about their received unit.

Edit: Thanks Pistachio. I had no doubts until there started being a whole bunch of people posting about received units and they were all registered within the last month.

I'll probably be interested in a single unit if I can't get a group buy. If I were to order in the next week, how big is your backlog?
Activity: 236
Yeah, just direct to the PSU seems to be working fine. I ended up not using the ATX adapter because I could not find the right cables locally. So, I just plugged it in directly (see pics). When I get more cards, I will try to figure something out with the ATX adapter.

So, cgminer 3.1 picks up multiple cards but it thinks one of them is an Avalon and crashes. I can run multiple cards on cgminer 2.1 but the sixth card is not recognized. Still working on it. The hot light does not go off either on that one card.

If you compile cgminer yourself (ie, maybe get a raspberry pi and use that to control the miners) -- you can disable avalon support entirely so that won't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: