Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 36. (Read 86478 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would like to request a refund if not shipped by may 31. I hope that's understandable.

It's understandable. It will be shipped in few days.

Hi Blackarrow,

just wanted to let you guys know, although you guys ran into trouble and some choices might not have been perfect, the speed at which you are communicating and the transparency for the reasons you run into trouble (Even possibly problematic decisions, such as buying not enough chips early on), are very commendable.

Compared to many other companies, you can take at least pride in the way you are communicating.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I would like to request a refund if not shipped by may 31. I hope that's understandable.

It's understandable. It will be shipped in few days.
Good luck to all of those who paid. I don't doubt you'll get your boards eventually, but the way the business side of things is being taken care of makes little to no sense. Their operation strategy didn't sit well with myself and the group purchase members so I cancelled the 163 units we were planning to order.

We take great pride in the way we conduct business. Please let us know why and how we've failed you and we'll try to address your issue. It's a pity that you've canceled 163 units, we're just finishing 50pcs and starting to make 225pcs (ready by early next week).

Regards!
Oh thanks. Let's see what happens by the end of the month.

I put in an order also. Refund if not one of the lucky one would be nice.

We have no way of tracking your orders from here. Please ask your questions by replying the email that you've received from cardreaderfactory.com

Black arrow, did you execute my payment?

If you haven't received a reply that it has been executed, it hasn't been executed. As you've paid, we will preserve your place in the queue. If by the time of the shipment it won't be executed, we'll ask you if you want to use a lower rate, wait some more or cancel your order and receive a full refund.

Regards!

Dear Customers,

We have good news. We have 450 more FPGAs in our hand (225 more Lancelot) therefore all paid orders will be shipped early next week. We're staring manufacturing them as we speak.

Regards!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Good luck to all of those who paid. I don't doubt you'll get your boards eventually, but the way the business side of things is being taken care of makes little to no sense. Their operation strategy didn't sit well with myself and the group purchase members so I cancelled the 163 units we were planning to order.
Activity: 602
I put in an order also. Refund if not one of the lucky one would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Black arrow, did you execute my payment?
legendary
Oh thanks. Let's see what happens by the end of the month.
Activity: 546
Your payment will have cleared 20 minutes ago. Just watched mine hit the target price.

If mine is not in the 50, I would like a refund too.
legendary
Yes but my payment hasn't cleared yet so I may not be in the 50
Activity: 672

you had your 20 boards secured early no?

you paid super fast
legendary
I'm definitely out since escrow gets moved to the back of the line....which means I might get mine in a few months. They are barely worth the price now and screwing over people that want escrow....eff off.

Edit...I'd be more likely buy to BFL right now (not gonna happen). Too bad, seemed legit since they were cool with escrow.

We are legit. The issue is the supply of Xilinx IC that are not in stock. Whoever has them in stock decided to hold onto them in the hope that they'll get a higher the price.

We assume that nobody is willing to wait 8 weeks until Xilinx delivers so we have to wait for the supplier to calm down to figure out that we're the only buyers and cannot sell them anywhere else.

Regards!
A customer has asked to see the new fans.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I am a little concerned myself as well.

I placed my order a little under 2 weeks ago and was told not to pay and wait for stock, then heard nothing until yesterday.
Now I get an email saying that we are at the bottom of the queue until we pay and we will probably not get our stock any time soon, (that's the way I understand it now).

I don't know how that _one_ user managed to get his boards in 2 weeks when I was told there was no stock.

As it is, those boards are hardly worth it, (for BTC they are useless), so I don't feel like committing +1K to something that might only be delivered in 3 or more months.

FFMG
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I'm definitely out since escrow gets moved to the back of the line....which means I might get mine in a few months. They are barely worth the price now and screwing over people that want escrow....eff off.

Edit...I'd be more likely buy to BFL right now (not gonna happen). Too bad, seemed legit since they were cool with escrow.
legendary
I'm sure you have Bitcoin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
out of stock... and i cant pay from chile even if i wanted... dont have any of those methods of payment here Sad
Pages:
Jump to: