Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 13. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
diversify its portfolio in the most scientific way. diversify your portfolio adequately, it can help you reduce risk. Do not invest Bitcoin when your initial capital is too small
Activity: 24
August 29, 2018, 03:59:26 AM
If you don't invest in the cryptocurrency market, you will probably become a professional miner. Do you believe in that?
Activity: 24
August 29, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
Investors can minimize market risk for an expected rate of return by developing a diversified portfolio.
Activity: 47
August 29, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
A am a business student  i have studies business strategies and investment analysis which is very helpful for me in the crypto industry here i diversify investment to minimize the risk in my portfolio here it is the best method to get good profit.
Activity: 30
August 29, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
There are now over 1,500 types of crypto coins, which allow you to freely choose to invest, the abundance in the world of pre-coding can be said to countless.
But in that world, new investors in the first place always bring in a question: Which currency is worth investing? Is it worth diversifying the portfolio to minimize risk?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 12:30:25 AM
I think you can choose the risks that you want to face and the benefits you want to get, to be able to get the benefits that are very much you have to be brave to fight the risks.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
If you want to reduce risk then you should invest more diversified investment because diversification will risk the investment you do not depend on any investment you invest will help you.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
Gulden (NLG) is great coin to buy now because now it's only for 420 sat in Bittrex, last ATH in this year in Januar was over 2800 sat (700% more !)

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NLG
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/#charts

In 2 days it will be 550-600 sat, so this coin will give easy 30-40 % in 2 days

Volume is not very big but in my opinion it's great coin to be 5-10% of your wallet if you catch good prize under 450 sat
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
Bitcoin is quite a strong coin, which many people are equal to, so you can safely buy bitcoin and keep your savings. I hope my answer will help you start your first investment.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
Depends on ROI target and risk level. If you eventually decided to invest in bitcoin, you return at max would be around X3 considering Bitcoin ATH. Meanwhile other potential coin could readily perform better in terms of ROI but more riskier.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

You think correctly, it is better for you to invest in bitcoin and wait for the bitcoin price to rise, and when you wait for the price to rise, then you can fix your profit and withdraw to Fiat or buy other altcoins, which you choose during this time
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 24, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
The distribution of investment is very important, it is useful to keep the value of assets secure and of course make us able to get big profits, the choice of many coins is certainly a good thing because we can choose coins that have good future prospects.
The appearance of new currencies. Maybe it's a new opportunity for the market to be stronger. However, there is a need to select good currencies for the community. Especially restricting the bad guys are taking advantage of doing illegal things. We should consider all our actions.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 23, 2018, 04:44:52 PM
So, you'll start placing funds in a safe place for it and different types of use in an investment. and it has many choices. Put your funds in different baskets, Because if one falls in your investments, you still have a spare fund within your investment basket elsewhere, our expectations will continue with our investment so that the full value drop can not be reached.
Tell me in which coin besides bitcoin you can put your money? Some may say ethereum and while it is a good coin your money is not going to be safer there, there is nothing in this market that allows you to diversify your investment and to lower your risk, if that is what you want to do you will need to invest in other assets outside of this market.
Activity: 72
August 23, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
to be able to avoid losses seems like you just need a lot of patience because if you can not wait it seems difficult to be able to make a profit. patience is the most important to be successful. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
August 23, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
If you do not have enough money then it is better to go for one investment. Otherwise it is always preferred to have a good dynamic and diversified portfolio. Because it will help you spread your risks and rewards over variety of investments. For this simple reason, diversified portfolio is considered as a safe option.

But its entirely your choice, if you select your investment option wisely after careful market analysis. You may also rely on certain advices by some of your friends who are already associated with the market.
Activity: 148
August 23, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
I think what they recommend is true. Of course if you invest in an item if that investment works you will get a lot of money but your winning rate is very low. If you make the wrong investment then you lose everything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
"Diversifying investments" is a strategy that pays off when you have the capital of a bank and you create an investment fund.
With small numbers, the risk is certainly reduced, but the possibility of making money becomes negligible.
Better to do a good analysis and bet on the most promising product.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
August 23, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
diversification does help to cover the losses in investment, but it would be nice if you also choose another investment, do not invest in bitcoin alone but you can also choose altcoin, you can also choose a gold investment, stock etc.

Well, you mean diversifying your investment in different forms? Like cryptocurrency, stock market, real estate and other? Not a bad idea, but we're talking about diversification of investment inside the cryptospace. And also, not all can cover losses, some even make it worse, if you choosed a wrong coin and another cases like if you bought 10+ coins, that would be too many to monitor and be updated anytime. Sticking to one or two coin is enough, for example Bitcoin and ETH, specially if your still new in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 01:54:14 AM
diversification does help to cover the losses in investment, but it would be nice if you also choose another investment, do not invest in bitcoin alone but you can also choose altcoin, you can also choose a gold investment, stock etc.
Activity: 79
August 23, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

My strategy approach for crypto is 50/50.
Put 50% of your investment into ETH and BTC. The other 50% goes to altcoins.
So for your situation i would use 750$ for ETH and BTC. The rest is up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: