Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 12. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
My dad always tells me to diversify my investments, at first I thought of is as I diversify my coins but no, it is not just my coins, diversify my investments means to diversify it or spread it on different platforms, like stock market, real estate, crypto currency, even on investment on precious metals etc. The reason behind it is to manage your risks and of course to learn and master different fields of expertise.

Diverse investment is certainly safer than investing in one business, this is my mother's formula. Logically, opinions are true, rather than investing in one coin, of course it is better to use a lot of coins whose prices rise analytically. Bitcoin investment is the most important. Because bitcoin is the driver of cryptocurrency, the price is the most expensive and most attractive to investors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 03, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
One of the best strategy in crypto investment is diversification but jwill be limited to few altcoins thaf are sure to give you profits. Some altcoins are good for long investment but you should research them first before buying them. Other way to diversify is when you go outside of the crypto world to invest in offline businesses, forex or stockmarket.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 02:17:11 AM
Diversified investment could help you to minimize the risk involved in investment. let's take an example of crypto investment.
for example -- You are investing 1000$ in single coin is more risk than diversify that money into parts for investment like 40% in ETH, 20% in EOS and rest would be in Bitcoins.
Diversification gives an investor the chance to achieve positive returns in one market when another market is generating negative returns. It helps protect your capital from the wild swings of the market. It's also a best strategy to take only a small percentage of capital for a single trade and then splits that again in some parts for different entries and take-profit-levels.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 03, 2018, 12:47:16 AM
Diversified investment could help you to minimize the risk involved in investment. let's take an example of crypto investment.
for example -- You are investing 1000$ in single coin is more risk than diversify that money into parts for investment like 40% in ETH, 20% in EOS and rest would be in Bitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
September 02, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
For me, I put some of my money in stock market, and some in crypto currency. And for crypto currency, I have money in both bitcoin and some other altcoins. I try to diversify my investment to avoid risk. Also, I only put around 20% if my free money in investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 09:19:13 PM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

If i have $1500 use to invest, i will use it to diversify in 3 different coin. First thing to invest off course is bitcoin because its main cryptocurrency in market. Indeed, diversify our investment can make us more relax when market drop
Activity: 60
September 02, 2018, 05:06:52 PM
One thing i can say about bitcoin is that the price will eventually yield rewards to all those who invest early enough, your 1500 USD in bitcoin now could possibly be 150K usd in the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 02, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
I think that for this year it is really better just to stick closer to BTC and ETH, maybe even only BTC; all alts surely just follow the market and nothing more, they are way weaker than BTC.
Activity: 79
September 02, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

I would say around 3~4 coins.
I dont like investing with a small amount like 100 or 200. Since they dont make any significant profits for me.
For example, say I invested in btc and it went up 10% I would only earn 10 bucks. Thats why I choose to invest about $500 for each investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 02, 2018, 04:07:16 PM
I'd rather divided it into 6-7 most popular coins. Not necessarily into equal parts, in some coins you can invest more, in some less. I'd pay special attention to BTC and ETH in first place.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 02, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
Not putting all the eggs in one basket is certainly a recommended strategy, especially if you have sufficient capital available.
However, if it is true that the risk is reduced, it is also true that the possibility of gains decreases.
Activity: 89
August 30, 2018, 01:43:52 PM
If you just focus on investing in certain areas then if you risk losing your money, then you should diversify your investment to minimize the risk of such risks will do the job your private
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 30, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Well diversify is a good things to do but i  dont think its necessary at all. Just do a research to the coins you would want to invest and make sure its good one. You dont have to diversify cause that means you have a lot of coins and project that you support, ans believe me not every project is good.
Activity: 91
August 30, 2018, 05:24:28 AM
Diversified investment is very risky, but it is not recommended to invest a little bit, buy a good time to buy directly, and then you just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
August 30, 2018, 05:11:28 AM
My dad always tells me to diversify my investments, at first I thought of is as I diversify my coins but no, it is not just my coins, diversify my investments means to diversify it or spread it on different platforms, like stock market, real estate, crypto currency, even on investment on precious metals etc. The reason behind it is to manage your risks and of course to learn and master different fields of expertise.
Activity: 19
August 29, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
There is the popular saying that advises not to put all your eggs in one basket. I think it is very applicable here. If we could fully predict the future, then of course we would know to invest all our resources in the project that would be a hit. Unfortunately, we can't see tomorrow. At least yet Grin So, in view of that, we have to be smart and wise. And wisdom proposes that you should diversify your investments. Which in normal terms means to invest across different platforms. Investing periodically in the cryptocurrencies doesn't make any difference to me.
Activity: 28
August 29, 2018, 04:39:34 AM
using 50% to 60% of the investment funds and Bitcoin and ETH, the remaining funds should invest in long-term potential altcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

in my opinion, investing in bitcoin and shares is the same as having different levels of risk, and this risk can be minimized from how you perform technical and fundamental analysis of the cryptocurency, if your analysis is correct, in my opinion it will bring benefits to your investment, no matter it installments or 1.5K directly. it's just my opinion hehe CMIIW
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
August 29, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
Most people have a desire to form a portfolio of a large number of crypto currencies, but as practice shows, the best option is to make a portfolio of no more than 5 crypto currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
I think it can also make a diversification of investment in one type of crypto, for example, the price of bitcoin goes down, then you buy some bitcoin with a portion of your capital, when prices go down again, buy some bitcoins with some capital, when prices increase, you will get twice profit
Pages:
Jump to: