Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 176. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Update: NovaExchange has responded and added a note to their news - https://novaexchange.com/news/
They advised they are unable to mark it for delisting just yet as they are going through a management change but should be able to soon.
legendary
DNotes
I really like how developers are constantly active on this forum and are supporting the community. Great work guys  Cool

I have noticed that price of DNotes started to decline, my guess would be that happened mainly because delisting, prior to swapping to 2.0 on exchanges?  Smiley Hopefully soon more people will realise great potential of this coin and the team behind it. Also it would be nice to finally again see some upward movement in the crypto in general  Cheesy

And one more question about CRISP reward. If I have let's say (for easier explanation) 100 coins in my DNotes vault and in the middle of the monthly CRISP period I add 10 more, then CRISP reward will be still for 100 coins that month and the next month for 110?

Appreciate it Amadeus82, that is correct. The coins have to be in the address for full 30 days of the CRISP period. If you deposit in the middle of a CRISP period, you will have to wait for the next full CRISP period and subsequent CRISP payout for CRISP reward on that address.
legendary
DNotes
I have old Dnotes coins sitting in a wallet - is there a page that explains the swap process?

thanks

http://dnotescoin.com/exchange-notice-urgent-action-required-dnotes-2-0/

SUMMARY:

after signing up account goto HISTORIC tab and make an address.

Send all coins there. (old Dnote)

wait.

g

Thanks giantkin, that is correct.

We we take care of it from there ofwcoin, once you deposit, give us a few days and we will swap your coins for you into your DNotes 2.0 account.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
I really like how developers are constantly active on this forum and are supporting the community. Great work guys  Cool

I have noticed that price of DNotes started to decline, my guess would be that happened mainly because delisting, prior to swapping to 2.0 on exchanges?  Smiley Hopefully soon more people will realise great potential of this coin and the team behind it. Also it would be nice to finally again see some upward movement in the crypto in general  Cheesy

And one more question about CRISP reward. If I have let's say (for easier explanation) 100 coins in my DNotes vault and in the middle of the monthly CRISP period I add 10 more, then CRISP reward will be still for 100 coins that month and the next month for 110?

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
I have old Dnotes coins sitting in a wallet - is there a page that explains the swap process?

thanks

http://dnotescoin.com/exchange-notice-urgent-action-required-dnotes-2-0/

SUMMARY:

after signing up account goto HISTORIC tab and make an address.

Send all coins there. (old Dnote)

wait.

g
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

thanks
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hi Guys, I am trying to withdraw my coins from cryptopia to DNotesVault for swap but i am getting an error "Invalid NOTE address."? any help?

Did you take the account address which could be found under 'historic'?

Thanks ZurbCash,

AlCamus, that address which begins with an "S" is your new DNotes 2.0 address and your coins on Cryptopia currently are DNotes 1.x. If you like to participate in the coin swap, you can click on the "HISTORIC" tab in your DNotesVault account, create an address, and deposit to that address which begins with a "D". We will take care of the rest, and swap your DNotes for you within a few days.

If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.

Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Hi Guys, I am trying to withdraw my coins from cryptopia to DNotesVault for swap but i am getting an error "Invalid NOTE address."? any help?

Did you take the account address which could be found under 'historic'?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Thanks so much for that info. One other question: why do you say that virtually no one will receive the first payout for CRISP? Is it because the actual swap happened after March 27th?

Also, where are the coins coming from to pay the CRISP rewards?

Because the period, from the first block, to the first CRISP cut off, all of the coins will have been moved from one address to another. Invalidating their ability to receive CRISP, as a result of the swap process.

The blockchain, these are newly created coins and have now become part of the new coin distribution, just like the staking reward.

Cool! So, the blockchain provides two different reward mechanisms. That makes sense. I see I'm going to have to update my thinking about DNotes to the 2.0 version Smiley I'll catch on, I'm sure.

Thanks also for the explanation about why no rewards for the first CRISP period. It makes perfect sense. It looks like we all have until at least April 25th to get our coins situated where we want them to live for collecting those rewards.

Wiser, I am impressed that you always asked great questions. We make great efforts to see to it that things are as simple as possible to the users. Despite that it is not always easy for everyone to understand. We will continue to push for improvement and appreciate your contribution to help us get better.

legendary
argh.  i hadnt been keeping up... so the delisting was news to me.

and its one of those times that i have a low dnote count.

been mining off/on for 3yrs.   along with buying/selling ofc.

dnotes has been one of my staples since i first got involved with altcoins and mining.

Just reading thru some of the posts...  and the new setup sounds interesting.

Ill have to make sure I keep up now! Wink

g

Good to see you, and learn that you have been a DNotes supporter, giantkin. Thank you and hope that you would stock up on DNotes before long. We may have a few more weeks of quiet period as the exchanges switch over to DNotes 2.0. Unfortunately, they do not communicate like the way we would - making it a challenging guessing game.   
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
argh.  i hadnt been keeping up... so the delisting was news to me.

and its one of those times that i have a low dnote count.

been mining off/on for 3yrs.   along with buying/selling ofc.

dnotes has been one of my staples since i first got involved with altcoins and mining.

Just reading thru some of the posts...  and the new setup sounds interesting.

Ill have to make sure I keep up now! Wink

g
legendary
DNotes
For anyone getting "Invalid Address" trying to withdraw from Cryptopia:

Login to your DNotesVault account. Click the "HISTORIC" tab, then click "Create Address", you can use this newly created address to deposit your DNotes 1.x from Cryptopia. Your coins will be manually swapped for DNotes 2.0 in the next batch.

Thank you for your support and patience!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Thanks so much for that info. One other question: why do you say that virtually no one will receive the first payout for CRISP? Is it because the actual swap happened after March 27th?

Because the period, from the first block, to the first CRISP cut off, all of the coins will have been moved from one address to another. Invalidating their ability to receive CRISP, as a result of the swap process.

The blockchain, these are newly created coins and have now become part of the new coin distribution, just like the staking reward.

Cool! So, the blockchain provides two different reward mechanisms. That makes sense. I see I'm going to have to update my thinking about DNotes to the 2.0 version Smiley I'll catch on, I'm sure.

Thanks also for the explanation about why no rewards for the first CRISP period. It makes perfect sense. It looks like we all have until at least April 25th to get our coins situated where we want them to live for collecting those rewards.
legendary
DNotes
Thanks Joe (DNotes), you answered all my questions except one: when does the first period for CRISP reward eligibility start and end?

Oh, my fault. First I'd like to mention, virtually no one will receive the first payout for CRISP.

You must have your coins at your address by block 43,200 (cut off), and remain at that address until block 86,400 (cut off 30 days after), and that CRISP payment will be made starting at block 96480 (1 week later).
Every 30 days or 43,200 blocks will begin a new CRISP period.
1 week after the CRISP period, or 10,080 blocks later, that CRISP reward will start paying out.

What are the approximate dates of those blocks being found? Where is the DNotes block explorer?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

April 27 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 4 - Payout starts.
May 27 - Ends second CRISP period
June 3 - Payout starts

Roughly.

legendary
One of the more prominent New Zealand cryptocurrency pages featured a post about DNotes today. It was lengthy, and well written. I could tell that the page admin, Felix spent a bit of time reading through all of our material. See the link below for the full post, and I'd recommend following his page, there is some good content there.

https://www.facebook.com/CryptoNewZealand/posts/226877917891630

Thank you, Crypto New Zealand. Quite an amazing review with great insights of what DNotes is about. Don’t worry about why we are into so many things. It is not easy to connect all the dots. We recognize that possibility four years ago when we decided to map out a strategy of casting a very wide net that is difficult for others to replicate. That is our stategic pathway to mass adoption. Otherwise, we would be just another crypto. So, I personally take that as a compliment.

DNotes is a big, bold vision of global scale: to create a truly inclusive supplemental currency that is accessible to everyone in the world. To realize that vision, we have worked relentlessly to build a trusted brand; invaluable in financial services and founded DNotes Global, Inc to help carry on its many vital missions.

We have painstakingly built a sound foundation using the most strategic path to reach our vision of mass acceptance of DNotes in global commerce. If you can see what we see, I trust you will be convinced that this takes a very complex ecosystem well engineered and perfectly executed at the right time. We are mindful that this is a long journey towards the mass acceptance of DNotes. And we can use all the help that we can get.

Your concluding paragraph is quite an inspiration. We will be greatly honored to help carry out the mission Satoshi started. We believe that mass adoption of digital cash is the future and worth fighting for.

CNZ, “I do commend the DNotes team for refusing to accept the dominance of Bitcoin. The idea of sending, receiving, storing and investing electronic funds in a decentralised fashion is where it all began – with Satoshi no longer active, why shouldn’t we continue to try to perfect his vision? By taking a business approach to cryptocurrency, DNotes provides you with the chance to get in on the first company-backed coin, and this approach has certainly piqued my interest.”

Thank you very much, Felix of CNZ.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Thanks Joe (DNotes), you answered all my questions except one: when does the first period for CRISP reward eligibility start and end?

Oh, my fault. First I'd like to mention, virtually no one will receive the first payout for CRISP.

You must have your coins at your address by block 43,200 (cut off), and remain at that address until block 86,400 (cut off 30 days after), and that CRISP payment will be made starting at block 96480 (1 week later).
Every 30 days or 43,200 blocks will begin a new CRISP period.
1 week after the CRISP period, or 10,080 blocks later, that CRISP reward will start paying out.

What are the approximate dates of those blocks being found? Where is the DNotes block explorer?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

April 27 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 4 - Payout starts.
May 27 - Ends second CRISP period
June 3 - Payout starts

Roughly.

legendary
DNotes
Update: Cryptopia has notified its users of the coin swap and has begun the delisting process.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Cryptopia Announces Results of Effort to Improve Customer Support

https://dcebrief.com/cryptopia-announces-results-of-effort-to-improve-customer-support/
Jump to: