Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 172. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
I found another one!!!!!! I think i'm going to stop. I feel bad. Everyone, those keys are out there and if you are just searching it will drive you crazy. They are so much easier to find when you are actually researching and learning. Thank you DNotes for giving us the opportunity to learn for free and making it fun.

Goodness, you guys seem to be having a lot of fun while I am struggling to develop our Reg. D 506 (c) PPM with our law firms. Making a lot of progress though. We have increased the first round from $2.5 million to $5 million followed by Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I found another one!!!!!! I think i'm going to stop. I feel bad. Everyone, those keys are out there and if you are just searching it will drive you crazy. They are so much easier to find when you are actually researching and learning. Thank you DNotes for giving us the opportunity to learn for free and making it fun.
Thanks for posting this, Chase. Actually watching the DNotes leadership go through this process has been very educational for me. I am glad to know more about this now, and it will definitely inform my investment decisions in the cryptocurrency space.

If you are looking for a trustworthy cryptocurrency project to invest in, find one that discloses all in a Regulation A+ mini-IPO!  Wink

The reasons ICOs won't use Regulation A+ mini-IPO:

#1 - $50 million is the limit on how much they can raise

#2 - Company must be based in the U.S. or Canada (oddly enough both countries have investor protection laws😉)

#3 - The company needs to file an offering statement with the SEC that includes the following information -  "material risks; plan of distribution; use of proceeds; description of the business operations; discussion of financial condition and results of operations (MD&A); disclosure about directors, executives and key employees; executive compensation; beneficial security ownership information; related party transactions; and two years of financial information. For a Tier 2 offering, that financial information must be prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP and audited by a PCAOB licensed auditor."

#4 - "The registration statement will also have numerous exhibits, such corporate records and material contracts and agreements."

#5 - "Particulars of the offering, such as what is being sold and at what price, need to be included. Key to this information is a reasonable valuation and rational use of proceeds. A company should demonstrate value through its financial statements and disclosures and establish that the intended use of proceeds will result in moving the business plan ahead and hopefully create increased value for the shareholders. Investors want to know that their money is being put to the highest and best use to result in return on investment. Repayment of debt or cashing out of series A investors is generally not a saleable use of proceeds. Looking for  $50 million for 30% of a pre-revenue start-up just isn’t going to do it! The company has to be prepared to show you, the investor, that it has a plan, management, vision and ability to carry out the business proposition it is selling.

#6 - And this should stop most of them from ever even thinking about applying:

No bad actors allowed - "The bad actor rules are there to protect investors and disqualify the company from using Regulation A+ if the company itself, its predecessor or an affiliate such as an officer, director, 20%-or-greater shareholder, promoter, broker or others directly involved in selling the offering have been subject to certain administrative orders, industry bars, injunctions involving certain securities law violations or certain specified criminal convictions all within the last 5 years or 10 years depending on the disqualifying event."

A brief summary of -  http://www.legalandcompliance.com/securities-law/regulation-a-ipo-or-mini-ipo/

Wiser,

I sent you an offline message it should be in your inbox here in bitcointalk. It is taking forever to get a steemit acct.

Thanks
The Chezzz
That is awesome it did arrive. Do I just wait now until it is manual uploaded? Thank you in advance for your assistance. This is fun!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
I have a check mark in my wallet saying that it was sent to my vault and 10 confirmations. How long before it shows up in the vault?

Vault deposits are still manual at this point. Which happens every few days. But you can just plug in your address to the explorer to verify it has arrived:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/
I have a check mark in my wallet saying that it was sent to my vault and 10 confirmations. How long before it shows up in the vault?
legendary
DNotes
If anyone needs Mac or Linux Mint wallets, please send me a message.
legendary
DNotes
Please be sure to have your DNotes off of the exchanges before April 16th.

It is imperative that if you wish to participate in the swap for DNotes 2.0, now or in the future, that you remove your coins from the exchanges prior to April 16th. Leaving your coins on the exchange means that the exchange controls your coins, and not you. We will of course make every effort to help you swap your coins but we cannot make any guarantees that we can recover coins that are not in your control.

I just checked out Cryptopia. The following message was display:

Market Closing

NOTE/BTC market is closing, please cancel any open orders and withdraw your coins.

Please withdraw your DNotes from Cryptopia and any other exchange immediately if you have not done so. It must be done before April 16, 2018. Always remember, he who controls the wallet controls the coin. We can not help to swap your coin if you do not control the wallet.
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Is the volume in the coinmarketcap and down of this coin, or is it listed in another exchange that is not in the coinmarketcap? Is volume this due to bitcoin falling?

DNotes underwent a 1:1 coin swap for DNotes 2.0, transitioning from POW to POS. All exchanges have been asked to delist 1.0, but customer service at a few have been unresponsive (according to the last update on this thread).

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-notice-users-advised-to-remove-dnotes-from-exchanges-for-dnotes-2-0-swap/

Cryptopia and Nova have responded.

TradebyTrade gave me a general response. YoBit, well, we have made the request.

But yes, we are in the process of the switch. I would anticipate volume drop and unusual prices for the time being until we get established with DNotes 2.0
I just found one and put it in my wallet. Now Im trying to get a STEEM acct so I can message wiser.

Congratulations! Make sure you transfer the DNotes to a newly created address! If you just import the private key without transferring the funds to a new address, anyone who has access to that private key can move the money.

I sent it to my vault address.
Activity: 128
Is the volume in the coinmarketcap and down of this coin, or is it listed in another exchange that is not in the coinmarketcap? Is volume this due to bitcoin falling?

DNotes underwent a 1:1 coin swap for DNotes 2.0, transitioning from POW to POS. All exchanges have been asked to delist 1.0, but customer service at a few exchanges have been unresponsive (according to the last update on this thread).

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-notice-users-advised-to-remove-dnotes-from-exchanges-for-dnotes-2-0-swap/
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I just found one and put it in my wallet. Now Im trying to get a STEEM acct so I can message wiser.

Congratulations! Make sure you transfer the DNotes to a newly created address! If you just import the private key without transferring the funds to a new address, anyone who has access to that private key can move the money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
So this one was actually in the step 4 picture at the bottom? VK44td3ZRB1KxWEtZdwu7A1fW2S3soc2mp8YGDKujayMVGX6Nuoe
or was it in the actual key picture hidden? This is a great game and all my friends that already have DNotes are all into it.
Thanks Everyone!

This was the key hidden in that particular picture: VGKQnv67aTBuwgdgTyf5fvoPEoMY1rE9xK4XhMmgZB63HenD6ePU
Someone has already moved the money to their own private keys!

It should be noted, unless you move the DNotes to a wallet that you own sole possession of, someone can claim the DNotes as their own. So if multiple people import the same private key at the same time, it will register on all of their wallets that they have the DNotes in their balance. But as soon as one person moves the DNotes to a new address that they are the sole owner of, the other users will no longer have those DNotes in their balance.
legendary
DNotes
I only have 2 connections to the network.

Is there a list of nodes we can add to the conf file?

Apologies if this is already posted somewhere, I couldn't find it. Would suggest putting it in the 1st post in thread.

Hi doctorlw1, the main nodes are coded and should pickup anyone pretty much anywhere. How long have you been running?

Also, I'll PM you a list.
So this one was actually in the step 4 picture at the bottom? VK44td3ZRB1KxWEtZdwu7A1fW2S3soc2mp8YGDKujayMVGX6Nuoe
or was it in the actual key picture hidden? This is a great game and all my friends that already have DNotes are all into it.
Thanks Everyone!
HAHAHAHA I feel dumb asking this question but is it a picture of a key that we will find and then click on? Sorry for such a question I have been searching and am now losing my mind having fun at this game. Thank you for doing it!! It makes learning fun as well as getting to know our way around the sites. Oh and how many are left?

That's not a dumb question at all, this is what a DNotes private key looks like "VK44td3ZRB1KxWEtZdwu7A1fW2S3soc2mp8YGDKujayMVGX6Nuoe". Some of them are hidden pretty well, but others are in plain sight! The website formatting removes all text attached to pictures, so the keys will not hidden as text in an image file, even though one was used in the pictures on this article https://dnotesedu.com/2018/04/step-by-step-intructions-on-importing-cryptocurrency-to-a-wallet-using-private-keys-with-pictures/.

As of right now there are 9 private keys hidden on https://dnotesedu.com thanks to wiser's donation. We will be adding another 10 shortly, some hidden from sight, so they might remain there for months (but I have my doubts, there are some pretty clever people here)!
Jump to: