Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 321. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Maybe you can share with us your experience, what did it take to begin to understand the full scope of the DNotes project. How can we better clarify that message in such a way that will allow a reader or viewer to 'get it', and realize we are not a centralized currency, but a decentralized currency with the central entity that can only assist the decentralized currency.

I guess I found the centralized—decentralized concept immediately understandable at a simplistic level. And at a code level, I still don't know how it has been implemented.

Maybe this is because it is how I perceive all alt-coins to varying degrees. The nature of blockchain technology makes an alt-coin decentralized except in those odd cases where the creator takes a more controlling stance. But all of the alt-coins were created by a team who chose the name, chose the branding, negotiated with exchanges and took on all of the other required centralized roles to get their alt-coin accepted.

The only difference I see between these other alt-coins and DNotes is the extent to which DNotes is supported and guided. Supporting with a 25% share in DNotes Inc, guiding towards a more capable 2.0 version, establishing strong communities are all valuable centralized activities.

At the coding level, my understanding is the transition to DNotes 2.0 will be done via a 1:1 exchange of old version DNotes made through the vault. I would call this a centralized process taking place in the decentralized sphere of the currency. At this stage, my understanding of the process is so limited, I'm just trusting DNotes to get it right. I don't know what happens to DNotes1.0 that are not swapped for their 2.0 version. My guess is because it is a peer-to-peer blockchain, they will still be traded via node wallets. I don't know if the history of DNotes1.0 will be embedded into the DNotes2.0 blockchain, or if the 2.0 will be tacked onto the existing blockchain.

I also don't know how DNotes2.0 will handle code changes in the future. Can a consensus group outside of the DNotes team come together, agree on a code change, share it with more than 51% of nodes/coins or something and implement the change without approval from the DNotes team? Is being able to do this part of the requirement of considering a currency truly decentralized?

So as you can see, I probably have more questions than answers, but I'm like that about a cup of tea too, it is just my nature.

"So as you can see, I probably have more questions than answers, but I'm like that about a cup of tea too, it is just my nature." Yes, it can be quite complicated. I trust that given the time and research you will gain great understanding before long. Meanwhile, the most important thing to understand about DNotes is that the issuance and governance of DNotes - the digital currency is and will be 100% decentralized. No single individual or a group of individuals control DNotes. Every single DNotes that I own is purchased from the open exchange like everyone else. Ownership is "at will". A large owner of DNotes, or for that matter, any owner of DNotes can liquidate its ownership at any time, and no longer remain as an owner. Technically, once DNotes 1.0 is swapped for DNotes 2.0, the original DNotes as a coin has "0" value. Any value must be created from "0".

This is just a brief response to some of your key points. The DNotes core team will be extremely busy the next few days doing some important filming and preparing for Smokeys Gardens open house. This place is looking like a paradise and we are expecting over 150 guests. Hope more DNotes supporters can join us next year. 

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

Maybe you can share with us your experience, what did it take to begin to understand the full scope of the DNotes project. How can we better clarify that message in such a way that will allow a reader or viewer to 'get it', and realize we are not a centralized currency, but a decentralized currency with the central entity that can only assist the decentralized currency.

I guess I found the centralized—decentralized concept immediately understandable at a simplistic level. And at a code level, I still don't know how it has been implemented.

Maybe this is because it is how I perceive all alt-coins to varying degrees. The nature of blockchain technology makes an alt-coin decentralized except in those odd cases where the creator takes a more controlling stance. But all of the alt-coins were created by a team who chose the name, chose the branding, negotiated with exchanges and took on all of the other required centralized roles to get their alt-coin accepted.

The only difference I see between these other alt-coins and DNotes is the extent to which DNotes is supported and guided. Supporting with a 25% share in DNotes Inc, guiding towards a more capable 2.0 version, establishing strong communities are all valuable centralized activities.

At the coding level, my understanding is the transition to DNotes 2.0 will be done via a 1:1 exchange of old version DNotes made through the vault. I would call this a centralized process taking place in the decentralized sphere of the currency. At this stage, my understanding of the process is so limited, I'm just trusting DNotes to get it right. I don't know what happens to DNotes1.0 that are not swapped for their 2.0 version. My guess is because it is a peer-to-peer blockchain, they will still be traded via node wallets. I don't know if the history of DNotes1.0 will be embedded into the DNotes2.0 blockchain, or if the 2.0 will be tacked onto the existing blockchain.

I also don't know how DNotes2.0 will handle code changes in the future. Can a consensus group outside of the DNotes team come together, agree on a code change, share it with more than 51% of nodes/coins or something and implement the change without approval from the DNotes team? Is being able to do this part of the requirement of considering a currency truly decentralized?

So as you can see, I probably have more questions than answers, but I'm like that about a cup of tea too, it is just my nature.
legendary
DNotes
I am now in that project with 1000 USD. But why the hell did the price went to 4151 SAT? Feeling kinda pissed, bought at 5900 SAT. Some bad news, rumors or what is the reason?

I feel you. But let me tell you my story. I bought 80.000$ of this coin at ~0.25$ (~8500 sats at that time if I remember correctly). I was thinking in going for a 5 year plan with 50% of it, but I decided to wait until DNotes 2.0 is out. I am happy with my decision so far. But seeing this pump and dump dump dump after dump by whales holding big amounts bought early, it's making me very nervous. My investment is now worth around 35.000$ depending on the variation of the price. Even now I have trouble sleeping. But that is only because of me. Now I know when I will make a big investment, I will have to wait and see how the market goes. I bought because I researched this coin and I find it a good one. They have a different approach and a good plan. I plan on holding and staking. But for now is just whale dumping. And they dumped over 6 million DNotes, I took notes for almost every transaction on polo. I watch the market 24/7 with little time to sleep. I hope on finding time to adjust things so that I can sleep and go outside more.

I also have a message for Alan & Co. You tried to work behind the scenes with no news to avoid this type of pump and dumps, but as you can see you can't avoid that. In my opinion, seeing other coins perform over the last year with good news from time to time regarding the code and functionality of the coin, was a better approach. The reason why is simple. They build up more holders and more whales (yeah, they drive the price and the crowd goes with them) got their interest and the price got up many times, eventhough it fluctuated a lot, it doesn't matter AS WE CAN SEE. You may call it a hype, but that's crypto for now. DNotes is undervalued ONLY because of this.

One last question. You talked once about masternodes. I like them for the simple reason that they offer more revenue. We are talking about 2,5-3% per month with 24h staking time, compared to your 0.7 per month with staking for 5 years. If you will have MNs you will have to make a division or something, you can't have them with this kind of supply. Is this still in your planning?

Hi alfaalfa. We all understand what you are feeling - at one point or another we have all seen an investment lose value (2009 financial crisis Cry ).

"I bought because I researched this coin and I find it a good one. They have a different approach and a good plan." - You are already 20 steps ahead of most of the investors in cryptocurrency, as they all tend to follow the herd. But it is the investor that can see the future in something that is 'different', that will reap the biggest rewards.

"You tried to work behind the scenes with no news to avoid this type of pump and dumps, but as you can see you can't avoid that. In my opinion, seeing other coins perform over the last year with good news from time to time regarding the code and functionality of the coin, was a better approach." - DNotes has been very consistent in their path from day one of building a business-like ecosystem, with many of the project details not being announced until completion. Every successful business operates like this - if Apple had announced their 5 year iPhone plan years before it the iPhone was even released, there would have been a slew of copycats (sound familiar? lol).

As far as the price goes, with what DNotes has to offer, the price has has been anything but "pumped". Typical of the current cryptocurrency environment, the herd jumps onto the ICO or flash-tech coin of the day, by selling one that doesn't light-up when they shake it. DNotes greatest appeal will come from outside the industry because we are building something that people can actually understand - a researchable, verifiable, income generating investment. These people represent the elusive 'mainstream' no cryptocurrency has yet been able win over.

I believe DNotes is the one, and if you do the math on what the value of a successful global currency would be, in my opinion this is one risk everyone needs to take.  Smiley

I'll leave the masternode question to someone else...

Re masternodes, you may have to refresh my memory on that discussion. It is possible they may be helpful for a few things, such as faster transactions, but I know we haven't settled on using masternodes specifically. For the potential for higher returns, this is something that has come up in our recent discussions and may be worth revisiting again now that you have brought it up.
legendary
DNotes
Proof of Stake
I've been looking at, and thinking about, proof of stake lately, how it works, pros and cons. There is obviously a big advantage in not needing so much power per block. And I like how a new block is more likely to be created by a small node, than a massive mining company that might approach 51% of the network's processing capabilities.

But I'm concerned about the possibility of running millions of tiny nodes to improve the possibility of gaining a double spend opportunity. Finding a balance between the big fish getting most of the chances, and it being very cheap to establish a stake in a node that has a chance at block creation seems to be the goal of most solutions.

And so I've found myself heading down the path of maximising the benefits of randomisation. The resulting model would have a variety of random-selection algorithms. Some weighted towards a capped aggregate coin age, some weighted towards a capped total coin value, some weighted to other node characteristics. Let's imagine that there are 99 different randomising algorithms called r01 to r99. I'm going to use the term Appointed Set, to mean a set of 99 randomly selected nodes where each node was selected using its own algorithm from the collection of r01–r99.

I imagine minting a legitimate block could then follow this process:

1) 50 different Appointed Sets have been selected during the minting of the block which was made three blocks earlier.
2) Then each node from the first Appointed Set selects 50 new nodes with each node based on its own r## formula incremented by 1 for each selection. eg: r23 uses algorithm r24 to select the first node in its collection of 50. Then it uses r25 for the following selection. And it continues until it has 50 random nodes selected using r24–r73 biases.
3) All 99 nodes of the Appointed Set share their selected nodes using peer to peer. These are then arranged by r## values into the collection of 50 Appointed Sets.
4) Then each node from that same Appointed Set mint all pending transactions and the newly shared Appointed Set Collection into their new block and compare their hashes.
5a) If all 99 hashes from the 99 nodes in the first Appointed Set match, then the minted block is published to the blockchain.
OR 5b) A side chain is published to the block chain telling the second Appointed Set to begin at step 2. This side chain also contains the hashes generated by the first Appointed Set so that they can be inspected to see which node(s) was corrupted.

I'm not sure why I thought embedding the Appointed Sets three levels deep in the blockchain was valuable. It does warn potential hackers of the nodes that will be trusted, and make them targets for hacking. So maybe it would be best that Appointed Sets are generated only as 'transaction style records' for including in the upcoming block. The number of nodes in an Appointed Set are arbitrary, as are the number of Appointed Sets required in a collection. These numbers could be automatically be determined as a capped ratio to network size.

The main thrust of this suggestion is to use randomisation in the consensus process to disrupt all possibility of 51% attacks being successful. Once this block, approved by the 99 nodes of the Appointed Set, has been published, it would still be subject to the already accepted 51% approval process currently in place to consolidate the block and move on to the next one.

It is quite possible that my suggestion has done more to illustrate the limits of my understanding, than it has done to improve the state of POS technology. If this is the case, I look forward to comments that point out what I have not understood.

Thanks TimMarsh, there are some interesting concepts and I can see some potential benefits to the randomization approach though it seems off the top of my head they would ultimately result in reduced security or higher chance of manipulation. Currently, it won't necessarily matter how many nodes are running, but how many coins those nodes control. For example, 100 nodes with 100 coins has the same amount of authority on the network as 1 node with 100 coins.
legendary
DNotes

Happy Fourth of July to everyone in USA!

Happy 4th of July - I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy 4th of July. I'm really glad I have the opportunity to be in America to celebrate Independence Day for the first time. After working in cryptocurrency for several years and learning more about how the world of finance works, it really feels like our industry shares the common cause of freedom from oppressive government, just as patriots from the 13 colonies took a stand against oppressive British taxation. This is a holiday that should be held dearly by everyone in cryptocurrency.

Happy 4th all!

Brandon & Tim, hope you enjoy the celebration.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Happy Fourth of July to everyone in USA!

Happy 4th of July - I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy 4th of July. I'm really glad I have the opportunity to be in America to celebrate Independence Day for the first time. After working in cryptocurrency for several years and learning more about how the world of finance works, it really feels like our industry shares the common cause of freedom from oppressive government, just as patriots from the 13 colonies took a stand against oppressive British taxation. This is a holiday that should be held dearly by everyone in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
I am now in that project with 1000 USD. But why the hell did the price went to 4151 SAT? Feeling kinda pissed, bought at 5900 SAT. Some bad news, rumors or what is the reason?

I feel you. But let me tell you my story. I bought 80.000$ of this coin at ~0.25$ (~8500 sats at that time if I remember correctly). I was thinking in going for a 5 year plan with 50% of it, but I decided to wait until DNotes 2.0 is out. I am happy with my decision so far. But seeing this pump and dump dump dump after dump by whales holding big amounts bought early, it's making me very nervous. My investment is now worth around 35.000$ depending on the variation of the price. Even now I have trouble sleeping. But that is only because of me. Now I know when I will make a big investment, I will have to wait and see how the market goes. I bought because I researched this coin and I find it a good one. They have a different approach and a good plan. I plan on holding and staking. But for now is just whale dumping. And they dumped over 6 million DNotes, I took notes for almost every transaction on polo. I watch the market 24/7 with little time to sleep. I hope on finding time to adjust things so that I can sleep and go outside more.

I also have a message for Alan & Co. You tried to work behind the scenes with no news to avoid this type of pump and dumps, but as you can see you can't avoid that. In my opinion, seeing other coins perform over the last year with good news from time to time regarding the code and functionality of the coin, was a better approach. The reason why is simple. They build up more holders and more whales (yeah, they drive the price and the crowd goes with them) got their interest and the price got up many times, eventhough it fluctuated a lot, it doesn't matter AS WE CAN SEE. You may call it a hype, but that's crypto for now. DNotes is undervalued ONLY because of this.

One last question. You talked once about masternodes. I like them for the simple reason that they offer more revenue. We are talking about 2,5-3% per month with 24h staking time, compared to your 0.7 per month with staking for 5 years. If you will have MNs you will have to make a division or something, you can't have them with this kind of supply. Is this still in your planning?

Hi alfaalfa. We all understand what you are feeling - at one point or another we have all seen an investment lose value (2009 financial crisis Cry ).

"I bought because I researched this coin and I find it a good one. They have a different approach and a good plan." - You are already 20 steps ahead of most of the investors in cryptocurrency, as they all tend to follow the herd. But it is the investor that can see the future in something that is 'different', that will reap the biggest rewards.

"You tried to work behind the scenes with no news to avoid this type of pump and dumps, but as you can see you can't avoid that. In my opinion, seeing other coins perform over the last year with good news from time to time regarding the code and functionality of the coin, was a better approach." - DNotes has been very consistent in their path from day one of building a business-like ecosystem, with many of the project details not being announced until completion. Every successful business operates like this - if Apple had announced their 5 year iPhone plan years before it the iPhone was even released, there would have been a slew of copycats (sound familiar? lol).

As far as the price goes, with what DNotes has to offer, the price has has been anything but "pumped". Typical of the current cryptocurrency environment, the herd jumps onto the ICO or flash-tech coin of the day, by selling one that doesn't light-up when they shake it. DNotes greatest appeal will come from outside the industry because we are building something that people can actually understand - a researchable, verifiable, income generating investment. These people represent the elusive 'mainstream' no cryptocurrency has yet been able win over.

I believe DNotes is the one, and if you do the math on what the value of a successful global currency would be, in my opinion this is one risk everyone needs to take.  Smiley

I'll leave the masternode question to someone else...
Proof of Stake
I've been looking at, and thinking about, proof of stake lately, how it works, pros and cons. There is obviously a big advantage in not needing so much power per block. And I like how a new block is more likely to be created by a small node, than a massive mining company that might approach 51% of the network's processing capabilities.

But I'm concerned about the possibility of running millions of tiny nodes to improve the possibility of gaining a double spend opportunity. Finding a balance between the big fish getting most of the chances, and it being very cheap to establish a stake in a node that has a chance at block creation seems to be the goal of most solutions.

And so I've found myself heading down the path of maximising the benefits of randomisation. The resulting model would have a variety of random-selection algorithms. Some weighted towards a capped aggregate coin age, some weighted towards a capped total coin value, some weighted to other node characteristics. Let's imagine that there are 99 different randomising algorithms called r01 to r99. I'm going to use the term Appointed Set, to mean a set of 99 randomly selected nodes where each node was selected using its own algorithm from the collection of r01–r99.

I imagine minting a legitimate block could then follow this process:

1) 50 different Appointed Sets have been selected during the minting of the block which was made three blocks earlier.
2) Then each node from the first Appointed Set selects 50 new nodes with each node based on its own r## formula incremented by 1 for each selection. eg: r23 uses algorithm r24 to select the first node in its collection of 50. Then it uses r25 for the following selection. And it continues until it has 50 random nodes selected using r24–r73 biases.
3) All 99 nodes of the Appointed Set share their selected nodes using peer to peer. These are then arranged by r## values into the collection of 50 Appointed Sets.
4) Then each node from that same Appointed Set mint all pending transactions and the newly shared Appointed Set Collection into their new block and compare their hashes.
5a) If all 99 hashes from the 99 nodes in the first Appointed Set match, then the minted block is published to the blockchain.
OR 5b) A side chain is published to the block chain telling the second Appointed Set to begin at step 2. This side chain also contains the hashes generated by the first Appointed Set so that they can be inspected to see which node(s) was corrupted.

I'm not sure why I thought embedding the Appointed Sets three levels deep in the blockchain was valuable. It does warn potential hackers of the nodes that will be trusted, and make them targets for hacking. So maybe it would be best that Appointed Sets are generated only as 'transaction style records' for including in the upcoming block. The number of nodes in an Appointed Set are arbitrary, as are the number of Appointed Sets required in a collection. These numbers could be automatically be determined as a capped ratio to network size.

The main thrust of this suggestion is to use randomisation in the consensus process to disrupt all possibility of 51% attacks being successful. Once this block, approved by the 99 nodes of the Appointed Set, has been published, it would still be subject to the already accepted 51% approval process currently in place to consolidate the block and move on to the next one.

It is quite possible that my suggestion has done more to illustrate the limits of my understanding, than it has done to improve the state of POS technology. If this is the case, I look forward to comments that point out what I have not understood.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Thank you very much Tim! I have actually just released another video at our channel. You'll see me sticking around for a while, I've been here since day one, on the team since a littler after that, and am currently in the USA from New Zealand on business during the critical time leading up to DNotes 2.0 release.

I have no previous video experience, however I did notice that no other crypto seem to have put any effort into their PR campaigns. At best you get a cheap-to-make 'explanation' video with cartoon animations moving around the screen that explain what digital money is, and a little on how that particular currency works. Even the top crypto have zero PR but for some basic 'chatting' videos into a webcam - and they most surely could afford to do high-production value videos if they could be bothered.

Here is the next video I've put together:

Video: DNotes 2.0 Promo

Again, a very finished look with high production values. There is a lot going on there, but you managed to integrate it all so it feels cohesive, and the design style remains solid and consistent. My only criticism is that you seemed to  choose a font [Big Noodle Tiling?] that is not part of DNotes' current style.

I see it was also directed at a very specific target audience. I'd like to see one clearly aimed at the broader market, who are not quite comfortable with technology, are prone to visual overload, and are looking for that classical sense of authenticity. I'm thinking the smell of freshly baked bread, ticking off shopping lists, granite blocks and bronze statues. Maybe a cello.

I also realise that you couldn't possibly be achieving such significant goals so quickly if you weren't also loving the experience and the learning curve.
legendary

Thanks Chase!

It took a fair amount of time to put together. I have more in the works - and a still a couple of high-production ones with outsourced help by professional animators. This is the beginning of a relentless PR drive to match our development progress.

"It took a fair amount of time to put together." - It's evident in the quality, and the graphics are fantastic. I was told by someone who does this as a hobby that, depending on the video, a couple of seconds of finished video can take hours to create.

We have a very talented team at DNotes.  Smiley

Thanks, Chase. I am proud to confirm that we do have "a very talented team at DNotes." But Henry Ford is right again“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” We think we can produce great videos. After hundreds of hours, it is looking like we are right.

Now consider these, we think that DNotes will meet the full functions of money and will be superior to money. We also think that DNotes will gain sufficient global acceptance to supplement fiat currency one day. Because of that mindset we are on course to make the near impossible possible. Stay tuned for more.

legendary

Thanks Chase!

It took a fair amount of time to put together. I have more in the works - and a still a couple of high-production ones with outsourced help by professional animators. This is the beginning of a relentless PR drive to match our development progress.

"It took a fair amount of time to put together." - It's evident in the quality, and the graphics are fantastic. I was told by someone who does this as a hobby that, depending on the video, a couple of seconds of finished video can take hours to create.

We have a very talented team at DNotes.  Smiley
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Thanks Chase!

legendary
Thank you very much Tim! I have actually just released another video at our channel. You'll see me sticking around for a while, I've been here since day one, on the team since a littler after that, and am currently in the USA from New Zealand on business during the critical time leading up to DNotes 2.0 release.

I have no previous video experience, however I did notice that no other crypto seem to have put any effort into their PR campaigns. At best you get a cheap-to-make 'explanation' video with cartoon animations moving around the screen that explain what digital money is, and a little on how that particular currency works. Even the top crypto have zero PR but for some basic 'chatting' videos into a webcam - and they most surely could afford to do high-production value videos if they could be bothered.

Hands down the best video in cryptocurrency! It gives the viewer an overview of everything DNotes is offering, and in the short time frame needed to keep the viewer's attention from start to finish. Great job TeeGee.

Just a thought - if every cryptocurrency had to have a similar 30 second video for investor comparison, DNotes would have no problem taking its rightful place as a solid investment. I know... wishful thinking.  Wink

p.s. I'm hooked, I've watched it 4 times already.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

legendary
DNotes
Hello everyone, I spent the last few days making a video to promote the DNotes strategy to build intrinsic value in the currency by backing it with the profits of a company - DNotes Global.

DNotes - Backed by Business

Wow, there's some really intuitive visual story telling going on here. I hope DNotes are hanging on to you with both hands because I'm sure the music video clip industry would love to whisk you away. The balance between the audio background and the voice over is just right as well. Love the 'drop' at the rocket launch clip.

I think we are all so trained by habit and media to trust our country's fiat currency. And in that environment, moving some of that currency into a new type of financial system like cryptocurrency can feel like a risk. People living in countries that have already experienced their national currency suddenly become devalued will be able to compare the risks more objectively.

Then once someone has recognised that the risk of their national currency devaluing is greater than the risks involved in cryptocurrency, they are faced with the challenge of selecting a reliable one. For a long time, Bitcoin was the standout choice. Then as the technology developed and concerns over processing times and transaction fees materialised, other cryptocurrencies gained traction by solving these problems.

At this point, choosing where to bet on cryptocurrency became much more difficult, because it was now conceivable that one day, nobody would want bitcoin and it could drop to less than a cent each. And as spectators realised people are willing to buy alt-coins on nothing but hope, the market was quickly flooded with insubstantial but well-marketed options.

So at the moment, I'm not surprised that DNotes has to share the attention of the market with so many other options. I'm just waiting for the buyers to get familiar with the technology and start to be able to discern the difference between hype and action.

Thanks, Tim. Excellent comments. We are trying to have different variations to make our videos more interesting. There will be a lot more coming. We want to stay on message but grounded on substance and truths that are verifiable.

We are building a trusted brand and it must be done with integrity and trustworthiness. It takes an incredible amount of commitment and hard-work, coupled with total dedication. I am very proud of our team. My job is to continue to mentor, inspire, and lead. We are committed to our vision and purpose in building a trusted digital currency that anyone worldwide can participate - irrespective of their financial standing. The right path to accomplish such grand missions will take time, relentless dedication, and hard-work. I am most grateful to have the continued support of our community.

Appreciate it TimMarsh, I think one of the problems and Alan has mentioned it earlier... How do we quickly and clearly get our message across to a potential investor without taking up a lot of their time, this has always been the challenge. There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies out there to dig through and determine which ones are worth investing in, DNotes takes some time to research and truly understand the full scope of what we are trying to accomplish.

legendary
Hello everyone, I spent the last few days making a video to promote the DNotes strategy to build intrinsic value in the currency by backing it with the profits of a company - DNotes Global.

DNotes - Backed by Business

Wow, there's some really intuitive visual story telling going on here. I hope DNotes are hanging on to you with both hands because I'm sure the music video clip industry would love to whisk you away. The balance between the audio background and the voice over is just right as well. Love the 'drop' at the rocket launch clip.

I think we are all so trained by habit and media to trust our country's fiat currency. And in that environment, moving some of that currency into a new type of financial system like cryptocurrency can feel like a risk. People living in countries that have already experienced their national currency suddenly become devalued will be able to compare the risks more objectively.

Then once someone has recognised that the risk of their national currency devaluing is greater than the risks involved in cryptocurrency, they are faced with the challenge of selecting a reliable one. For a long time, Bitcoin was the standout choice. Then as the technology developed and concerns over processing times and transaction fees materialised, other cryptocurrencies gained traction by solving these problems.

At this point, choosing where to bet on cryptocurrency became much more difficult, because it was now conceivable that one day, nobody would want bitcoin and it could drop to less than a cent each. And as spectators realised people are willing to buy alt-coins on nothing but hope, the market was quickly flooded with insubstantial but well-marketed options.

So at the moment, I'm not surprised that DNotes has to share the attention of the market with so many other options. I'm just waiting for the buyers to get familiar with the technology and start to be able to discern the difference between hype and action.

Thanks, Tim. Excellent comments. We are trying to have different variations to make our videos more interesting. There will be a lot more coming. We want to stay on message but grounded on substance and truths that are verifiable.

We are building a trusted brand and it must be done with integrity and trustworthiness. It takes an incredible amount of commitment and hard-work, coupled with total dedication. I am very proud of our team. My job is to continue to mentor, inspire, and lead. We are committed to our vision and purpose in building a trusted digital currency that anyone worldwide can participate - irrespective of their financial standing. The right path to accomplish such grand missions will take time, relentless dedication, and hard-work. I am most grateful to have the continued support of our community.
Jump to: