Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 327. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Me too! The Auburn Tri-Color is wicked sharp looking. A belated Father's Day present from me to myself :-)

Great I just ordered one.

It's the small things like this that create a cohesive culture. We're all heading in the same direction, together. What better way to do it than to all have the same banner on our shirts!?

I understand the enthusiasm for the merchandise. DNotes is such a special thing that's happening and we're sharing in. And by sharing in, I'm also giving a nod to the 25% stake from the currency as well. A little bit of profit from T-Shirt sales goes to DNotes Global Inc, which adds value to the company, which in turn adds value to your holdings.

The design went through a lot of iterations, using a variety of text to go with the already excellent logo. Then, my partner who is a very successful graphic designer, looks over my shoulder, understands all of my parameters, makes a few suggestions which completely re-work what I'd considered, and bang, she's come up with the one on the shirt.

I'm always amazed at her skill. It takes a special eye to identify all of the elements required to make something look disarmingly simple, while giving off that very professional finish.

And of course we're both eagerly awaiting those shirts arriving so we can see real-life photos shared here.

Tim, thank you for your confidence and support. We appreciate that very much. We are working hard everyday to make sure that DNotes's success will benefit a lot of people around the world. It is inspiring to have someone like you to recognize that what we are doing could help to make a difference. And most of all, you are trying to help our mission in some ways.

I appreciate the efforts your team invested in the T-Shirt design. We literally went through hundreds iterations and many graphic designers at a significant cost. But I am extremely pleased with the final selection. It is simple with elegance.
legendary

Check out this video - he even comments on the team.

Thank you tripjammer, we appreciate the support!

Quick Analysis of DNOTES  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaJKeetyS6g

Impressive, especially in consideration of the fact that there is a lot more to know about DNotes. His call that DNotes is worth watching as it may go very far is a good call.

Of course few people know that there is serious development going on behind the scene. DNotes 2.0 marks the beginning of a substantial development program that will take DNotes to the forefront of technologies utilizing C#. We are committed to take it all the way and likely become one of the innovative technology leaders in the blockchain and smart contract arenas. The only other coin with serious development in C# is Startis. We certainly appreciate their contributions.

Anyway, great job and thank you, tripjammer.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Check out this video - he even comments on the team.

Thank you tripjammer, we appreciate the support!

Quick Analysis of DNOTES  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaJKeetyS6g
legendary
Hi guys, if its alright with the owner of the thread, I would like to offer the pin post position to the DNotes team. I have two Bitcoin related groups. I think a competition related post would be ideal for the pin post position. These are the two groups:

Bitcoinkings: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings [23,489 members with an average growth of 2,000 members per week]
Bitcoin Kings Official: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901 [1,979 members with an average growth of 80 members per week]

I am trying to get more DNotes and this is the best way I know how besides buying. I look forward to hearing from the DNotes team Smiley

That sounds great! I'll send you a PM.

Excellent. We encourage everyone interested to earn some DNotes by contributing to the success of DNotes to contact us. DNotes is well positioned to grow rapidly. We can use a lot of help to get the word out. Earn all the DNotes you can at this early stage. It will become quite valuable. I am totally committed to make DNotes a big success - one that will truly benefit millions of people around the world. 
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Hi guys, if its alright with the owner of the thread, I would like to offer the pin post position to the DNotes team. I have two Bitcoin related groups. I think a competition related post would be ideal for the pin post position. These are the two groups:

Bitcoinkings: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings [23,489 members with an average growth of 2,000 members per week]
Bitcoin Kings Official: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901 [1,979 members with an average growth of 80 members per week]

I am trying to get more DNotes and this is the best way I know how besides buying. I look forward to hearing from the DNotes team Smiley

That sounds great! I'll send you a PM.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.
Me too! The Auburn Tri-Color is wicked sharp looking. A belated Father's Day present from me to myself :-)

Great I just ordered one.

It's the small things like this that create a cohesive culture. We're all heading in the same direction, together. What better way to do it than to all have the same banner on our shirts!?

I understand the enthusiasm for the merchandise. DNotes is such a special thing that's happening and we're sharing in. And by sharing in, I'm also giving a nod to the 25% stake from the currency as well. A little bit of profit from T-Shirt sales goes to DNotes Global Inc, which adds value to the company, which in turn adds value to your holdings.

The design went through a lot of iterations, using a variety of text to go with the already excellent logo. Then, my partner who is a very successful graphic designer, looks over my shoulder, understands all of my parameters, makes a few suggestions which completely re-work what I'd considered, and bang, she's come up with the one on the shirt.

I'm always amazed at her skill. It takes a special eye to identify all of the elements required to make something look disarmingly simple, while giving off that very professional finish.

And of course we're both eagerly awaiting those shirts arriving so we can see real-life photos shared here.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
Let's bring back the "Buffet Rule" I posted on June 21, 2017:

In investing, in life, and in business there are many reasons why some are more successful than others. Many of the contributors to success are obvious and grounded on common sense. But when we are over-powered by greed and fear, most people tend to be reactive and just follow the crowd.

Investing in digital currencies and blockchain related situations today is challenging, and at times nerve-racking. There is no fundamental value or instinct value. It is nearly impossible to verify the “impressive road-map” beautifully represented in stunning graphics, or the people behind it. When you can, do extensive research or due diligence before investing. Knowledge will give you better judgement to pick more winners than losers.  And follow the “Buffet Rule.”

“A simple rule dictates my buying: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful.” Warren Buffet.

Where To Get Greedy Now That Others Are Fearful

Forbes
FEB 4, 2014
Bryan Rich, Contributor

Warren Buffett wrote a famous op-ed piece in the New York Times in October 2008 in which he that said the following:

“A simple rule dictates my buying: Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful." And most certainly, fear is now widespread, gripping even seasoned investors. To be sure, investors are right to be wary of highly leveraged entities or businesses in weak competitive positions. But fears regarding the long-term prosperity of the nation’s many sound companies make no sense. These businesses will indeed suffer earnings hiccups, as they always have. But most major companies will be setting new profit records 5, 10 and 20 years from now.”
Everyone should read this, because it shows you the mindset of a great investor and how great investors react when the stock market falls.  Instead of running in fear, great investors welcome market corrections as opportunities to buy on the cheap.

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2014/02/04/where-to-get-greedy-now-that-others-are-fearful/#98166c82d460
legendary

DCEBrief - Why it's Important to the DNotes Ecosystem

Super dope video TeeGee! Happy to help, in my small way. Next step is to get our Teleporter Project out the door and we can do full capture VR type videos :-)

The whole altcoin space is getting hammered today. Always glad to pick up a bunch more NOTE, SYS, and some of the majors on these dips!

I must be getting old... "Super dope" is a good thing now? lol  Wink

I've posted all the videos to Cryptocointalk  -  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/videos/category/5-education-informational/

Edit - The videos are awaiting approval...

Thanks, Chase. That is great. One is already approved. Do a search on "DNotes". We are getting better and there will be a lot more coming.
legendary
Dope = good, cool, awesome, etc. since the mid 80's

Thanks, CazMoney. I have been here for 46 years and still learning the American slang. I guess that's cool man!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Super dope video TeeGee! Happy to help, in my small way. Next step is to get our Teleporter Project out the door and we can do full capture VR type videos :-)

The whole altcoin space is getting hammered today. Always glad to pick up a bunch more NOTE, SYS, and some of the majors on these dips!

I must be getting old... "Super dope" is a good thing now? lol  Wink

I've posted all the videos to Cryptocointalk  -  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/videos/category/5-education-informational/

Edit - The videos are awaiting approval...
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

legendary
New Press Release:

My interview with CEOCFO Magazine published on Monday June 21, 2917 has been well received, though targeted towards a more narrow audience of CEOs and CFOs. Consistent with our commitment to reach out to a broad audience we have issued a widely distributed press release today:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Author and DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong Offers Insight on DNotes Vision and Strategy in Recent CEOCFO Interview

CHICAGO, Illinois – June 21, 2017 – In an interview with CEOCFO Magazine published on Monday, DNotes co-founder Alan Yong revealed his thoughts on the current state of cryptocurrency, the obstacles preventing the industry from obtaining more widespread acceptance, and his company’s plan to position DNotes to overcome those challenges. Yong, the author of the book Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success, pulled no punches as he surveyed the digital currency landscape in 2017 and elaborated on DNotes Global Inc’s plans and DNotes’ potential.

In remarks after the interview was published, Yong made clear his belief in digital currency’s ability to level the playing field for billions of financially disadvantaged people around the world. That is why he chose to emphasize their plight and explain how the DNotes team plans to position that currency to fill that gap by fulfilling all the basic functions of money.

“I talked about the 2.2 billion people around the globe who lack access to basic financial services,” Yong said. “How do you improve your life and that of your community or country when banks won’t even give you access to a savings account – much less a small business loan or other credit opportunities? This is not a new problem, and yet the current financial system has done little or nothing to make those peoples’ lives better. Something has to change.”

Yong’s focus on these types of problems is understandable. For years, cryptocurrency enthusiasts have argued that digital currency would provide the democratization of money that the world needs to empower everyone. However, as he alludes to in his interview, little real progress has been made. And if Yong is right, few if any of today’s digital currencies are properly positioned to fulfill that promise of monetary democratization.......

Stay tuned for more:
legendary

Thank you to Nick for getting us access to Personify. It is much easier to setup and use than I expected. Very cool!

Great job, Tim. We all appreciate your dedication and hard-work to get the DNotes message out. There is still a lot more work to be done and we will continue to deliver.

Nick (MinningHabit) has been most generous in donating some equipment for this video and granted us access to Personify. Awesome technology. We like to thank you kindly, Nick. Very nice.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Thank you to Nick for getting us access to Personify. It is much easier to setup and use than I expected. Very cool!

Thank you very much for use of the gear Nick. We've got quite a studio for ourselves here now. Lights, noise-cancelling pad, seating, boom lights, light diffuses etc, multiple 4k cameras, and now some 3d cameras for PC recording. Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Jump to: