Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 328. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
DCEBrief - Why it's Important to the DNotes Ecosystem

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Me too! The Auburn Tri-Color is wicked sharp looking. A belated Father's Day present from me to myself :-)

Great I just ordered one.

It's the small things like this that create a cohesive culture. We're all heading in the same direction, together. What better way to do it than to all have the same banner on our shirts!?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Me too! The Auburn Tri-Color is wicked sharp looking. A belated Father's Day present from me to myself :-)

Fantastic. I've been nagging Joe about getting access to a DNotes t-shirt for some time now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

That's one more dream checked off my bucket list. In about a week, I'll be stylin' and profilin' in my snazzy new DNotes shirt!

TimMarsh asked if we could post these on the forum for feedback.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/dnotes/works/26871402-we-accept-dnotes?asc=u

Appreciate it Tim!

Okay, I'm not happy with any of this. But before anyone questions my love for DNotes or commitment to its long-term success, just try to picture the scene. Here I am, hundreds of miles away from home in a strange hotel room in an even stranger town, and I pop in to see how the community is doing. I see this t-shirt, realize that my dream of wearing DNotes is about to be realized, and eagerly click on the link Tim provided. Then, just as I've fished one of my credit cards out of my wallet, the page loads and I'm greeted with this maddening message:

"Currently unavailable for purchase"

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!!

I like them. I want them. I need them. Someone please just shut up and take my money!

Hah, that was my fault. I had to update a few things, now it should be good to go.

So, you're telling me that they're available for sale now? That if I click through to the site I won't be met with more disappointment and heartache? You're sparing me yet another sleepless night of t-shirt longing?

You're my hero!

Excellent interview Alan!!  http://www.ceocfomobile.com/DNotesGlobal17-CEOCFOMagazine-Interview.pdf

Can we share this on social media?

The timing of CEOCFO's Alan Yong interview and its synergy with Timothy Goggin's third instalment on choosing a cryptocurrency could not be better. Where Tim points out the need for intrinsic value in long term investments, Alan explains how DNotes is achieving intrinsic value. And in every other way that a good investment can be identified, Alan gives examples of how DNotes meets that challenge.

I think the pair of articles will complement each other wonderfully when shared together on social media. And it is because of this sort of shared group vision that teams like those behind DNotes are successful.

You are most certainly correct Tim. I had that article laying about near completion, and figured "that should be completed immediately to coincide with Alan's article".

I hope that many people find the article series useful. It was designed to be seen as a rubric by which people can make investment decisions from, with a couple of articles to prime the reader with some base knowledge of what gives money its value, and an understanding of why crypto markets are so volatile.

My only issue here, is everybody is calling you Tim right now. And I was here first Wink
legendary
DNotes

Appreciate it Tim!

Okay, I'm not happy with any of this. But before anyone questions my love for DNotes or commitment to its long-term success, just try to picture the scene. Here I am, hundreds of miles away from home in a strange hotel room in an even stranger town, and I pop in to see how the community is doing. I see this t-shirt, realize that my dream of wearing DNotes is about to be realized, and eagerly click on the link Tim provided. Then, just as I've fished one of my credit cards out of my wallet, the page loads and I'm greeted with this maddening message:

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!!

I like them. I want them. I need them. Someone please just shut up and take my money!

Hah, that was my fault. I had to update a few things, now it should be good to go.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

Excellent interview Alan!!  http://www.ceocfomobile.com/DNotesGlobal17-CEOCFOMagazine-Interview.pdf

The timing of CEOCFO's Alan Yong interview and its synergy with Timothy Goggin's third instalment on choosing a cryptocurrency could not be better. Where Tim points out the need for intrinsic value in long term investments, Alan explains how DNotes is achieving intrinsic value. And in every other way that a good investment can be identified, Alan gives examples of how DNotes meets that challenge.

I think the pair of articles will complement each other wonderfully when shared together on social media. And it is because of this sort of shared group vision that teams like those behind DNotes are successful.
Alan Yong Highlights Crypto Challenges and DNotes Solution in Wide-Ranging CEOCFO Interview

https://dcebrief.com/alan-yong-highlights-crypto-challenges-and-dnotes-solution-in-wide-ranging-ceocfo-interview/

Appreciate it Tim!

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!!

Appreciate it Tim!

I think they are perfect and love that the only image on them is simple, but classy. The saying is memorable and I can see it attracting some inquisitive comments. I am also very impressed with this:

"T-Shirts and Hoodies on Redbubble are expertly printed on ethically sourced, sweatshop-free apparel..."

There is also a 20% off promo code on the top of the page, so my only question is, when can we order them?  Smiley

I like the shirts. I've been waiting for the day Cool.. And excellent article Alan! I hope the Smoking Gardens Weekend went great! It sounded fun, I would have loved to have visited and said hi to everyone if I was more prepared and didn't have to go to a family event. Maybe next time Wink

I believe it is July 8, so nearly 3 weeks away. Plenty of time for you to come Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Appreciate it Tim!

I think they are perfect and love that the only image on them is simple, but classy. The saying is memorable and I can see it attracting some inquisitive comments. I am also very impressed with this:

"T-Shirts and Hoodies on Redbubble are expertly printed on ethically sourced, sweatshop-free apparel..."

There is also a 20% off promo code on the top of the page, so my only question is, when can we order them?  Smiley

I like the shirts. I've been waiting for the day Cool.. And excellent article Alan! I hope the Smoking Gardens Weekend went great! It sounded fun, I would have loved to have visited and said hi to everyone if I was more prepared and didn't have to go to a family event. Maybe next time Wink
legendary
DNotes
Hi powergecko, we don't have one at this time. Is it a long update for you?

It doesn't seem to be doing anything, it just says out of sync, with 0 connections.

Oh I see, did you copy over DNotes.conf to the DNotes directory?

On windows it will be either of these:
C:\Documents and Settings\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes
or
C:\Users\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes

All good its downloading the block-chain now, thanks heaps for the super fast response Smiley

Anytime! Glad to help.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

It doesn't seem to be doing anything, it just says out of sync, with 0 connections.

or

All good its downloading the block-chain now, thanks heaps for the super fast response Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Excellent interview Alan!!  http://www.ceocfomobile.com/DNotesGlobal17-CEOCFOMagazine-Interview.pdf

Absolutely!

This is one of the most comprehensive DNotes articles and we encourage everyone to post and promote it.

Without a doubt this interview comes across strong and on point. Excellent work Alan!

Thank you, Chase and RJF. That was a great interview. It will take a few days for it to spread and sink-in. Please share if you can and get the message out.

Meanwhile, it has already generated enough interest to keep me very busy.  
legendary
DNotes

or

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
DNotes
Any bootstrap for the blockchain ?

Jump to: