Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 42. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Report: Malaysia’s New Crypto Law Is Ready, Goes into Effect Jan. 15

https://dcebrief.com/report-malaysias-new-crypto-law-is-ready-goes-into-effect-jan-15/
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Thanks. Very much appreciated.

No problem, I am always trying to do my best to spread the word about DNotes  Wink It cost me nothing to do that, and since I really believe in the product and the team and have no second thoughts about it, it is really easy to spread the information Wink

You have done amazing Amadeus, we appreciate all the extra effort you have put in to support us and all the extra work on social media! Thank you.

It is really no problem doing that  Wink If I would have more time I would put even more effort into it, but still..I am trying to do my best with the time I have at disposal Smiley I am waiting for inspiration and time to write another blog post in the near future Cheesy  Will also post it here when I'll manage to write it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

No problem, I am always trying to do my best to spread the word about DNotes  Wink It cost me nothing to do that, and since I really believe in the product and the team and have no second thoughts about it, it is really easy to spread the information Wink

You have done amazing Amadeus, we appreciate all the extra effort you have put in to support us and all the extra work on social media! Thank you.
legendary
DNotes
Two more great articles from HERo, please like and share!

Cryptocurrency - How Women are Shaping the Future of Money

Decentralized digital money is big business. Cryptocurrency, blockchain and bitcoin technology is changing our concept of financial institutions and opening up more opportunities to women. If the future of money lies in cryptocurrency, then women are in a position to shape its future.  

Is it all hype?

As with anything new, people are quick to dismiss the potential of cryptocurrency. Those who don’t understand the system have been concerned about the legitimacy and security of digital money. The reality is that the technology is safer than traditional banking structures and more and more people are waking up to the huge market potential it holds.  

It has been predicted that by 2025, 10% of the global GDP will be based upon blockchain technology and we will be using it in many areas of our everyday lives. This could include buying household appliances, cars or even groceries.  

The role of women  

Currently women are underrepresented in the cryptocurrency industry, but this is representative of the gender gap that exists across the tech and financial sectors in general. It’s something that many people (of both sexes) are working to change.  

For cryptocurrency to meet its predicted expectations then it needs to be adopted by the mainstream and women could play a big part in accelerating this process as powerful, influential consumers.

...Read More:
https://nextgenhero.io/featured/cryptocurrency-how-women-are-shaping-the-future-of-money/

Five Inspiring TED Talks Empowering Women

What could be more motivating than listening to inspiring and successful people sharing their stories and life journeys that helped them become who they are today? If you are looking for motivation to reach your goals of becoming a successful woman in life, and at work, try taking time to listen some of the most powerful TED talks by women from different parts of the world. Below are five of the most inspiring TED talks covering different aspects of life and career that truly empower women.

...Read More:
https://nextgenhero.io/entrepreneurship/five-inspiring-ted-talks-empowering-women/

This was a really interesting read as well:
To Ease Disruptive Technologies’ Jobs Impact, World Bank Calls for New Investment in People

https://nextgenhero.io/technology/to-ease-disruptive-technologies-jobs-impact-world-bank-calls-for-new-investment-in-people/
legendary
DNotes

After Four Years of Diligent Efforts to Encourage Women’s Participation in Cryptocurrency, CryptoMoms has Evolved to Become HERo

Friday, January 11th 2019, 12:18 am EST
Source: http://www.kxxv.com/

CHICAGO, IL / ACCESSWIRE / January 11, 2019 / DNotes Global, Inc. today announced the launch of HERo – the next evolution of CryptoMoms, which was founded in 2014 to encourage women’s participation in the nascent cryptocurrency space. CryptoMoms’s vision was to help narrow the gender gap in an industry that was overwhelmingly dominated by men in a ratio of 95 to 5, male to female. The industry has seen minor improvement over the years, though female participation remains below 10% even today. CryptoMoms, which now has more than 70,000 registered members, recognizes the growing need to be even more inclusive and expand its efforts beyond the cryptocurrency world.

HERo’s vision is to nourish and support a positive, welcoming, and resourceful environment that fosters the creation of a hero culture where change, equality, and opportunity start with its members and supporters. It is a culture that inspires and empowers everyone to take full advantage of the benefits offered by a new digital age of global commerce and collaboration.

The next generation of CryptoMoms’ missions involves expanding to be inclusive of all women worldwide, enabled by hyper-connectivity. HERo is non-political and designed to promote entrepreneurship and transformational technologies for women of all ages.

The team behind HERo conceived the idea to address the continuing lag in female participation in many of the most dynamic areas of the new economy. DNotes Global, Inc CEO Alan Yong said, “We are committed to the belief that knowledge, entrepreneurial endeavors, and a positive mindset for responsible self-empowerment hold the key to empowering women to close the gender gap and reach their full human potential.”

As the world becomes increasingly digitalized and new technology-based opportunities emerge, it is vital to have women entrepreneurs fully engaged and prepared. At present, we see a severe gender gap when it comes to that engagement.

Yong emphasized that the current lack of participation will not only prevent women from enjoying the full fruits of the new digital economy but will also prevent that economy from achieving its full potential. He cited several examples, noting that women’s participation is still lacking in areas like technology, fintech, blockchain, and entrepreneurship.

HERo is being launched as part of an ambitious effort to close that gender gap by providing women with the inspiration, encouragement, information, and resources they need to start new businesses, expand existing operations, and enjoy greater inclusion in the emerging digital economy.

The project is part of a global undertaking that will rely on the world’s hyper-connectivity to reach women everywhere in the world and provide the help they need to secure their own success and self-empowerment.

The company’s ambitious plans include an informational website that will provide invaluable entrepreneurial guidance. In addition, HERo’s strategy includes partnering with industry peers, showcasing successful female-centric and women-owned businesses, and providing tools and resources that women can use to achieve their entrepreneurial dreams.

DNotes Global’s venture capital and business consulting arm, NextGen VC will also have a role to play, offering pro bono and paid services to entrepreneurs who can benefit, and working with other investors to coordinate capital formation and investment where necessary.

HERo will also incorporate the foundational principles outlined in Yong’s essential business book, Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success. The company will not only implement those principles into its own business practices but will emphasize their important role in helping female entrepreneurs realize their goal of achieving true sustainable business success.

As Yong notes, “The idea behind HERo is simple: we believe that every woman has the ability to achieve whatever she can dream. Our job is to provide the encouragement, inspiration, and tools they need to become the entrepreneurial heroes they were meant to be. By empowering them to achieve those goals, we hope to help shape that inclusive world that we all want to see.”

About DNotes and Alan Yong:

Alan Yong is an author, visionary, and co-founder of DNotes, DNotes Global, CryptoMoms, HERo, DNotesVault, and DCEBrief. He is a frequent radio podcast guest covering digital currencies and his book “The Four Pillars of Business Success”. Alan is featured in NLTV’s “Blockchain SuperStars”. He has published many articles that appeared in various publications creating a large Internet footprint. Alan is also the creator of Dauphin DTR, the most innovative tablet computer of its time in the early 1990s.

About DNotes:

DNotes is a small cap digital currency launched in 2014. DNotes Global provides the management and leadership in assisting DNotes to gain mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency for global commerce. It has been building a fully integrated ecosystem that includes HERo, DNotesVault, CRISP Reward, DCEBrief, and a business book.

For more information please visit: https://nextgenhero.io/

Media contact
Name: Alan Yong
Email: mailto:[email protected]

SOURCE: DNotes Global, Inc.

legendary
DNotes

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Two amazing articles on HERo:

Investing in Women: Economic Empowerment and the 'Third Billion'

Around the world, countries and organizations are increasingly focused on investing in women and promoting their economic empowerment. For example, in an isolated village in northern Canada, 800 kilometers from the nearest college and accessible only by air, a woman is earning her diploma in a business program offered by a respected college in the south. Canada has declared high speed internet access to be a basic right necessary for inclusion in the 21st century, directly investing in women by giving those located in remote regions the education, employment, and business opportunities most of us take for granted. It may be difficult to imagine that there are still women living at a bare level of sustenance in a ‘rich’ country like Canada, but it is a massive nation with small – and often forgotten – communities located thousands of kilometers from major economic centers like Toronto.

....Read More:
https://nextgenhero.io/featured/investing-in-women-empowering-the-third-billion/

Are You a HERo?

This is a message to all the HERo’s out there, to the women who are reinventing the stereotype of what it means to be feminine. This is a call out to all the women who are following their dreams even if that means they are going into industries where they are the minority. To the HERo’s who go into their careers with their eyes wide open, who know it isn’t always going to be easy but choose to focus on being the most thriving version of themselves, working hard and showing their value every single day.  

...Read More:
https://nextgenhero.io/featured/are-you-a-hero/

These are great articles. Please help us get the words out and share our posts.  We have been getting very good feedback but can use all the help we can get.

I will do my best to help and share them  Wink

Around the world, countries and organizations are increasingly focused on investing in women and promoting their economic empowerment. For example, in an isolated village in northern Canada, 800 kilometers from the nearest college and accessible only by air, a woman is earning her diploma in a business program offered by a respected college in the south. Canada has declared high speed internet access to be a basic right necessary for inclusion in the 21st century, directly investing in women by giving those located in remote regions the education, employment, and business opportunities most of us take for granted. It may be difficult to imagine that there are still women living at a bare level of sustenance in a ‘rich’ country like Canada, but it is a massive nation with small – and often forgotten – communities located thousands of kilometers from major economic centers like Toronto.

....Read More:
https://nextgenhero.io/featured/investing-in-women-empowering-the-third-billion/

Are You a HERo?

This is a message to all the HERo’s out there, to the women who are reinventing the stereotype of what it means to be feminine. This is a call out to all the women who are following their dreams even if that means they are going into industries where they are the minority. To the HERo’s who go into their careers with their eyes wide open, who know it isn’t always going to be easy but choose to focus on being the most thriving version of themselves, working hard and showing their value every single day.  

...Read More:

These are great articles. Please help us get the words out and share our posts.  We have been getting very good feedback but can use all the help we can get.

I will do my best to help and share them  Wink
legendary

....Read More:

Are You a HERo?

...Read More:

legendary
DNotes

....Read More:

Are You a HERo?

...Read More:
legendary
Malaysian Government Still Undecided on Crypto’s Legal Status

https://dcebrief.com/malaysian-government-still-undecided-on-cryptos-legal-status/

Op-Ed: What’s Next for Ethereum’s Killer App, the ICO?

https://dcebrief.com/whats-next-for-ethereums-killer-app-the-ico/
Activity: 267
Merit: 13

Thanks for the approval and the download links.
Upload complete btw. Regards,

https://youtu.be/ffDF84x3Y1o

https://youtu.be/fq_rL-knwfQ

Excellent, thanks BTCWise! The extra exposure will be helpful.

You're very welcome. I am really looking forward to seeing how DNotes will perform this year. Let me know if you need any more exposure for the trading bot. I can advertise it in my Facebook groups at a lower monthly fee than usual. Regards,
legendary
DNotes

After Four Years of Diligent Efforts to Encourage Women’s Participation in Cryptocurrency, CryptoMoms has Evolved to Become HERo

Friday, January 11th 2019, 12:18 am EST
Source: http://www.kxxv.com/

CHICAGO, IL / ACCESSWIRE / January 11, 2019 / DNotes Global, Inc. today announced the launch of HERo – the next evolution of CryptoMoms, which was founded in 2014 to encourage women’s participation in the nascent cryptocurrency space. CryptoMoms’s vision was to help narrow the gender gap in an industry that was overwhelmingly dominated by men in a ratio of 95 to 5, male to female. The industry has seen minor improvement over the years, though female participation remains below 10% even today. CryptoMoms, which now has more than 70,000 registered members, recognizes the growing need to be even more inclusive and expand its efforts beyond the cryptocurrency world.

HERo’s vision is to nourish and support a positive, welcoming, and resourceful environment that fosters the creation of a hero culture where change, equality, and opportunity start with its members and supporters. It is a culture that inspires and empowers everyone to take full advantage of the benefits offered by a new digital age of global commerce and collaboration.

The next generation of CryptoMoms’ missions involves expanding to be inclusive of all women worldwide, enabled by hyper-connectivity. HERo is non-political and designed to promote entrepreneurship and transformational technologies for women of all ages.

The team behind HERo conceived the idea to address the continuing lag in female participation in many of the most dynamic areas of the new economy. DNotes Global, Inc CEO Alan Yong said, “We are committed to the belief that knowledge, entrepreneurial endeavors, and a positive mindset for responsible self-empowerment hold the key to empowering women to close the gender gap and reach their full human potential.”

As the world becomes increasingly digitalized and new technology-based opportunities emerge, it is vital to have women entrepreneurs fully engaged and prepared. At present, we see a severe gender gap when it comes to that engagement.

Yong emphasized that the current lack of participation will not only prevent women from enjoying the full fruits of the new digital economy but will also prevent that economy from achieving its full potential. He cited several examples, noting that women’s participation is still lacking in areas like technology, fintech, blockchain, and entrepreneurship.

HERo is being launched as part of an ambitious effort to close that gender gap by providing women with the inspiration, encouragement, information, and resources they need to start new businesses, expand existing operations, and enjoy greater inclusion in the emerging digital economy.

The project is part of a global undertaking that will rely on the world’s hyper-connectivity to reach women everywhere in the world and provide the help they need to secure their own success and self-empowerment.

The company’s ambitious plans include an informational website that will provide invaluable entrepreneurial guidance. In addition, HERo’s strategy includes partnering with industry peers, showcasing successful female-centric and women-owned businesses, and providing tools and resources that women can use to achieve their entrepreneurial dreams.

DNotes Global’s venture capital and business consulting arm, NextGen VC will also have a role to play, offering pro bono and paid services to entrepreneurs who can benefit, and working with other investors to coordinate capital formation and investment where necessary.

HERo will also incorporate the foundational principles outlined in Yong’s essential business book, Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success. The company will not only implement those principles into its own business practices but will emphasize their important role in helping female entrepreneurs realize their goal of achieving true sustainable business success.

As Yong notes, “The idea behind HERo is simple: we believe that every woman has the ability to achieve whatever she can dream. Our job is to provide the encouragement, inspiration, and tools they need to become the entrepreneurial heroes they were meant to be. By empowering them to achieve those goals, we hope to help shape that inclusive world that we all want to see.”

About DNotes and Alan Yong:

Alan Yong is an author, visionary, and co-founder of DNotes, DNotes Global, CryptoMoms, HERo, DNotesVault, and DCEBrief. He is a frequent radio podcast guest covering digital currencies and his book “The Four Pillars of Business Success”. Alan is featured in NLTV’s “Blockchain SuperStars”. He has published many articles that appeared in various publications creating a large Internet footprint. Alan is also the creator of Dauphin DTR, the most innovative tablet computer of its time in the early 1990s.

About DNotes:

DNotes is a small cap digital currency launched in 2014. DNotes Global provides the management and leadership in assisting DNotes to gain mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency for global commerce. It has been building a fully integrated ecosystem that includes HERo, DNotesVault, CRISP Reward, DCEBrief, and a business book.

For more information please visit: https://nextgenhero.io/

Media contact
Name: Alan Yong
Email: mailto:[email protected]

SOURCE: DNotes Global, Inc.

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes

Thanks for the approval and the download links.
Upload complete btw. Regards,

https://youtu.be/ffDF84x3Y1o

https://youtu.be/fq_rL-knwfQ

Excellent, thanks BTCWise! The extra exposure will be helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: