Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 45. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
South Africa Creates Regulatory Working Group to Examine Crypto and Blockchain

https://dcebrief.com/south-africa-creates-regulatory-working-group-to-examine-crypto-and-blockchain/
Circle Completed $24 Billion in Crypto OTC Trading in 2018

https://dcebrief.com/circle-completed-24-billion-in-crypto-otc-trading-in-2018/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
DNotes Trading Bot Upgrade

Available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084651.new#new

Changes:
-More Efficient API Calls to Reduce the Number of API Calls Needed to the Exchange
-Added Default Markets in the Markets List (Based on the markets that your trading bot is already setup for)
legendary
DNotes
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Happy holidays to you also tranthidung!

Our current focus centers around three main objectives: to get DNotes Global funded, to get listed on a major exchange, and to continue developing quality and usable software that will make DNotes more suitable as a mass adopted cryptocurrency. In reference to the last objective, we can expect to see further developments to integrate DNotes Pay into more ecommerce web-stores so that just about anyone can begin accepting DNotes from their existing shopping cart software - which is a huge step towards making DNotes accessible to any merchant. We will likely see more updates to the DNotes trading bot, which based on feedback, has been very useful to members in our community.

Also in the immediate pipeline is the launch of Hero, which is set to target getting more women involved in cryptocurrency, technology, and entrepreneurship - which are three sectors that DNotes Global has business properties that can assist aspiring participants in.

Flying to the moon is always nice, and would be welcome, but most important is value creation and user acquisition into our software base and ecosystem. Ideally we envision a stable ride to Mars without any major setbacks.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Does anybody here know what the API call for the Chainz.cryptoid DNotes block explorer would be for obtaining the balance of a specific DNotes address?

This is what I've come up with, but I'm not sure where to insert the "a=[address]" bit

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/api.dws?q=getbalance      a=[address]

Sure, you can do this:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/api.dws?q=getbalance&a=ADDRESS

Thank you! That worked!
legendary
DNotes
Does anybody here know what the API call for the Chainz.cryptoid DNotes block explorer would be for obtaining the balance of a specific DNotes address?

This is what I've come up with, but I'm not sure where to insert the "a=[address]" bit

Sure, you can do this:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/api.dws?q=getbalance&a=ADDRESS

NY Crypto Task Force Given Two Years to Study Crypto Issues

https://dcebrief.com/ny-crypto-task-force-given-two-years-to-study-crypto-issues/
No Bust for Crypto Lenders Thanks to Loan Demand from Believers and Short Sellers

https://dcebrief.com/no-bust-for-crypto-lenders-thanks-to-loan-demand-from-believers-and-short-sellers/
legendary

legendary
Thanks again wiser for using our trading bot signature!

Is it the same report we were discussing before, the USER HISTORY under Reports? If so, I remember the amounts being wrong, but on more recent orders they seem to look right. I'd be interested to know, though previous history may still be wrong, if they have fixed it for newly created orders.

Yes, same issue. So... they applied a fix that doesn't apply retroactively? That's good to know. I noticed my old data is still inaccurate but my more recent trades did not significantly add to the total error amount. I will look into it more deeply and let you know what I find. I'm just trying to update all my trading records for the next round of tax filing coming up...

Update: I did a comparison of some very recent STEX trading data I'd hand entered (basically by going through each transaction one by one) with what's supposed to be the same data from the export function. Sadly, I'm finding discrepancies. One thing I notice is that when I experimented with the trading bot program on STEX, I set all my bots to buy and sell groups of 200 NOTE. On the STEX export data I'm seeing trades of 400 and even 800 NOTE. Since those are small trades, it probably doesn't add too much to my trading volume. It seems that sometimes the user history function randomly doubles and sometimes quadruples some of the trades. This was really blatant with my earlier data when I was buying large amounts of NOTE. With the bot trading volume I had, it wasn't immediately noticeable, but when I started combing through my data I could see the same basic issue, just on a smaller scale.

So, sadly, I will be hand entering my STEX data from last year, which is really not something I ever want to be doing with bot trading. Fortunately I only ran the bot on STEX for a week or two! And I won't be using the bot program on STEX until there is a good way to easily get accurate trading data about my activity on the platform.

That's too bad, was hoping they had fixed the reporting issues.

Yeah, me too. Would it be possible to incorporate the ability to export bot trading records as well as have those records persist in the bot program itself? That could be a good workaround for those who want to bot trade on STEX.

Yep, working through a few bugs with the next release for optimizing and reducing API queries, then we'll look into import/export options.

Awesome! Looking forward to the next update, though I have to say the Bot program already works very well.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
While the media will inevitably focus on the price off cryptocurrency assets (particularly as a metric of success), it's been quite nice to see some prominent people move away from making fantastical projections of where the price should get to by x date, and instead focus on growth and having a 'positive year'. I'm sure everyone is well sick of being wrong by now (pump-in-chief, John Mcaffe).

Institutions coming into crypto will be interesting to watch.
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Newsweek Offers Three Predictions for Crypto in 2019

https://dcebrief.com/newsweek-offers-three-predictions-for-crypto-in-2019/

Nice to see some positive reporting from the main stream media, doesn't happen often.

Can Cryptocurrency Prevent Pre-Spending of Tax Revenue?

https://dcebrief.com/can-cryptocurrency-prevent-pre-spending-of-tax-revenue/
legendary
DNotes

Is it the same report we were discussing before, the USER HISTORY under Reports? If so, I remember the amounts being wrong, but on more recent orders they seem to look right. I'd be interested to know, though previous history may still be wrong, if they have fixed it for newly created orders.

Yes, same issue. So... they applied a fix that doesn't apply retroactively? That's good to know. I noticed my old data is still inaccurate but my more recent trades did not significantly add to the total error amount. I will look into it more deeply and let you know what I find. I'm just trying to update all my trading records for the next round of tax filing coming up...

Update: I did a comparison of some very recent STEX trading data I'd hand entered (basically by going through each transaction one by one) with what's supposed to be the same data from the export function. Sadly, I'm finding discrepancies. One thing I notice is that when I experimented with the trading bot program on STEX, I set all my bots to buy and sell groups of 200 NOTE. On the STEX export data I'm seeing trades of 400 and even 800 NOTE. Since those are small trades, it probably doesn't add too much to my trading volume. It seems that sometimes the user history function randomly doubles and sometimes quadruples some of the trades. This was really blatant with my earlier data when I was buying large amounts of NOTE. With the bot trading volume I had, it wasn't immediately noticeable, but when I started combing through my data I could see the same basic issue, just on a smaller scale.

So, sadly, I will be hand entering my STEX data from last year, which is really not something I ever want to be doing with bot trading. Fortunately I only ran the bot on STEX for a week or two! And I won't be using the bot program on STEX until there is a good way to easily get accurate trading data about my activity on the platform.

Yeah, me too. Would it be possible to incorporate the ability to export bot trading records as well as have those records persist in the bot program itself? That could be a good workaround for those who want to bot trade on STEX.

Yep, working through a few bugs with the next release for optimizing and reducing API queries, then we'll look into import/export options.
legendary

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes

Pages:
Jump to: