Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 43. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Congratulations also from my side! It is great to see the site online, I wish the team all the best!  Cool

Congratulations! Best of luck to the women at HERo on their mission of financial inclusion.

Thank you guys! HERo is already gaining a lot of interest, people want to contribute and support the project and its mission.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

After Four Years of Diligent Efforts to Encourage Women’s Participation in Cryptocurrency, CryptoMoms has Evolved to Become HERo

Friday, January 11th 2019, 12:18 am EST
Source: http://www.kxxv.com/

CHICAGO, IL / ACCESSWIRE / January 11, 2019 / DNotes Global, Inc. today announced the launch of HERo – the next evolution of CryptoMoms, which was founded in 2014 to encourage women’s participation in the nascent cryptocurrency space. CryptoMoms’s vision was to help narrow the gender gap in an industry that was overwhelmingly dominated by men in a ratio of 95 to 5, male to female. The industry has seen minor improvement over the years, though female participation remains below 10% even today. CryptoMoms, which now has more than 70,000 registered members, recognizes the growing need to be even more inclusive and expand its efforts beyond the cryptocurrency world.

HERo’s vision is to nourish and support a positive, welcoming, and resourceful environment that fosters the creation of a hero culture where change, equality, and opportunity start with its members and supporters. It is a culture that inspires and empowers everyone to take full advantage of the benefits offered by a new digital age of global commerce and collaboration.

The next generation of CryptoMoms’ missions involves expanding to be inclusive of all women worldwide, enabled by hyper-connectivity. HERo is non-political and designed to promote entrepreneurship and transformational technologies for women of all ages.

The team behind HERo conceived the idea to address the continuing lag in female participation in many of the most dynamic areas of the new economy. DNotes Global, Inc CEO Alan Yong said, “We are committed to the belief that knowledge, entrepreneurial endeavors, and a positive mindset for responsible self-empowerment hold the key to empowering women to close the gender gap and reach their full human potential.”

As the world becomes increasingly digitalized and new technology-based opportunities emerge, it is vital to have women entrepreneurs fully engaged and prepared. At present, we see a severe gender gap when it comes to that engagement.

Yong emphasized that the current lack of participation will not only prevent women from enjoying the full fruits of the new digital economy but will also prevent that economy from achieving its full potential. He cited several examples, noting that women’s participation is still lacking in areas like technology, fintech, blockchain, and entrepreneurship.

HERo is being launched as part of an ambitious effort to close that gender gap by providing women with the inspiration, encouragement, information, and resources they need to start new businesses, expand existing operations, and enjoy greater inclusion in the emerging digital economy.

The project is part of a global undertaking that will rely on the world’s hyper-connectivity to reach women everywhere in the world and provide the help they need to secure their own success and self-empowerment.

The company’s ambitious plans include an informational website that will provide invaluable entrepreneurial guidance. In addition, HERo’s strategy includes partnering with industry peers, showcasing successful female-centric and women-owned businesses, and providing tools and resources that women can use to achieve their entrepreneurial dreams.

DNotes Global’s venture capital and business consulting arm, NextGen VC will also have a role to play, offering pro bono and paid services to entrepreneurs who can benefit, and working with other investors to coordinate capital formation and investment where necessary.

HERo will also incorporate the foundational principles outlined in Yong’s essential business book, Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success. The company will not only implement those principles into its own business practices but will emphasize their important role in helping female entrepreneurs realize their goal of achieving true sustainable business success.

As Yong notes, “The idea behind HERo is simple: we believe that every woman has the ability to achieve whatever she can dream. Our job is to provide the encouragement, inspiration, and tools they need to become the entrepreneurial heroes they were meant to be. By empowering them to achieve those goals, we hope to help shape that inclusive world that we all want to see.”

About DNotes and Alan Yong:

Alan Yong is an author, visionary, and co-founder of DNotes, DNotes Global, CryptoMoms, HERo, DNotesVault, and DCEBrief. He is a frequent radio podcast guest covering digital currencies and his book “The Four Pillars of Business Success”. Alan is featured in NLTV’s “Blockchain SuperStars”. He has published many articles that appeared in various publications creating a large Internet footprint. Alan is also the creator of Dauphin DTR, the most innovative tablet computer of its time in the early 1990s.

About DNotes:

DNotes is a small cap digital currency launched in 2014. DNotes Global provides the management and leadership in assisting DNotes to gain mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency for global commerce. It has been building a fully integrated ecosystem that includes HERo, DNotesVault, CRISP Reward, DCEBrief, and a business book.

For more information please visit: https://nextgenhero.io/

Media contact
Name: Alan Yong
Email: mailto:[email protected]

SOURCE: DNotes Global, Inc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hello everyone. I haven't been very active lately. Im back now. Hopefully for a while Smiley
Just wanted to stop by and wish every DNotes community members and the team a very happy new year. Hopefully this will be the year for DNotes to shine above the rest.

Hey BTCWise, good to see you're back, Happy New Year

Thank you very much. Feels good to be back Smiley

Now that I have your attention.
I wanted to find out if there are any plans to add extra exchanges to the DNotes trading bot?

Also, are there any success stories you can share. Would love to know if the bot is worth the effort. Can't afford to squander any crypto right now.

Yep, which ones are you interested in? So far the only suggestion is Binance, it will take a while to add another exchange to the bot.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084651.new#new

This video is worth a watch if you haven't seen it already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWXh8tJ35_A

I certainly understand, it is difficult to risk when you have very little spare. Maybe wiser can chime and share how it's working for her.

What I can say is that if the market you chose to trade goes down, and it is outside of your selected trading range to the point where you are no longer making trades, that is the worst case scenario. What that means is you will have bought that coin as it's going down, and you would be stuck "under water" until the price comes back up or you decide to just exit and take the loss. So the safer bet if you have little to risk would be to pick smaller caps with a fairly stable price.

If you use coingecko charts, it's easy to see how much a market is moving in a day (they have 1h / 24h / 7day percentage markers) and how frequently your trading bot would be making trades (when you look at the coin specific chart).

With all that said, there are no guarantees, and just like buying DNotes... Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

I like the little disclaimer at the end and yes I totally agree with you on that. "Never invest more than you can afford to lose".

Suggestions
These are the exchanges I use on a regular basis. I know its only Mercatox that has DNotes but it would be nice to trade other coins as well with the bot.
  • Poloniex
  • Coinbene
  • SouthExchange
  • Mercatox (when api become available)

I saw both videos. I was also wondering if I can upload those videos to my YouTube channel. I dont have many followers but I'm sure we can get some extra eyeballs Smiley

Thanks for recommending coingecko. Perhaps wiser could make a video showing the trading bot in action. I think it might be difficult to make such a video with the current low volume exchanges available. Hence why I asked if more exchanges will be available in the future.

That would be great BTCWise, here are a couple direct links to download them.

https://dnotescoin.com/DNotes%20Trading%20Bot%20Tutorial.mp4

https://dnotescoin.com/DNotes%20Trading%20Bot%20Strategies%20-%20Cryptocurrency%20Trading%20Strategies.mp4

Thanks for the approval and the download links.
Upload complete btw. Regards,

https://youtu.be/ffDF84x3Y1o

https://youtu.be/fq_rL-knwfQ
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

This is a proud day for all DNotes supporters and those who share the belief that there is a real and present risk that women may not be well-positioned to enjoy the benefits of the digital age. HERo is an acknowledgement of the realities with relentless commitments to positively make a difference. “The Hero for change and equality is you.”

Congratulations! Best of luck to the women at HERo on their mission of financial inclusion.

Congratulations also from my side! It is great to see the site online, I wish the team all the best!  Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Coincheck Announces Registration as Cryptocurrency Exchange Agency

https://dcebrief.com/coincheck-announces-registration-as-cryptocurrency-exchange-agency/
Activity: 128
Merit: 0

This is a proud day for all DNotes supporters and those who share the belief that there is a real and present risk that women may not be well-positioned to enjoy the benefits of the digital age. HERo is an acknowledgement of the realities with relentless commitments to positively make a difference. “The Hero for change and equality is you.”

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Welcome dungp3132!

There is a lot to look at when it comes to what DNotes is all about, and we are certainly going about things a different way to most in our industry. We recommend that everyone do their due diligence when it comes to making investment decisions, so please ask any questions you may have about DNotes.
Great press release. A lot of work has gone into developing Hero and its vision, and it's excellent to see it release. The site design is really CRISP Wink

Well done to all involved.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
On a technical level, the bot program works very well. It does exactly what you program it to do. So, once you set up your grid--all the buy prices and sell prices and amounts, the bot program will take care of the rest.

You do have to keep your computer (with the bot) on and connected to the Internet at all times to make sure that when one order fills, the bot replaces it with its complement. So, if you're like me and have your bot set up on a laptop and then actually transport your laptop somewhere, you might want to have it open and connected to your phone wifi hotspot so it doesn't miss a trade en route (ha ha).

You can subscribe to the bot for as little as one week to try it out, so it won't be too much money out of your pocket (around $2.80 worth of DNotes I think). Just know that the bot will go inactive after the subscription period is up until you pay for it again.

My problem right now is that as DNotes warned, my market went south with all my bots at higher prices and I currently don't have funds to add bots at the lower price range. I don't want to remove my higher bots because I want them to be ready if/when the market goes back up again. But I did pretty well, "earning" close to three times what I paid for the bot (I got a month) while the market was in range, so I can't complain. On the bright side, if the market doesn't recover and I don't have funds by the time I need to renew my subscription I'm pretty sure I can just let the bot go inactive for a while until I decide to use it again and it will have all my bots saved and ready to go once I pay again.

I can't make a video of it right now as that would be a new skill for me and I have to prioritize (busy life outside of crypto and all). But if you have any further questions, feel free to post them here or DM me.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

It sucks  Undecided And just when I was hoping that the start of 2019 will be better than 2018 Undecided
That's a great idea BTCWise.

The more people who see the trading strategies, and who learn about the bot, and DNotes, the better!

I hope you've had a great holiday period, and it's great to have you back.
legendary
DNotes
Hello everyone. I haven't been very active lately. Im back now. Hopefully for a while Smiley
Just wanted to stop by and wish every DNotes community members and the team a very happy new year. Hopefully this will be the year for DNotes to shine above the rest.

I wanted to find out if there are any plans to add extra exchanges to the DNotes trading bot?

Also, are there any success stories you can share. Would love to know if the bot is worth the effort. Can't afford to squander any crypto right now.

Yep, which ones are you interested in? So far the only suggestion is Binance, it will take a while to add another exchange to the bot.

This video is worth a watch if you haven't seen it already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWXh8tJ35_A

I certainly understand, it is difficult to risk when you have very little spare. Maybe wiser can chime and share how it's working for her.

What I can say is that if the market you chose to trade goes down, and it is outside of your selected trading range to the point where you are no longer making trades, that is the worst case scenario. What that means is you will have bought that coin as it's going down, and you would be stuck "under water" until the price comes back up or you decide to just exit and take the loss. So the safer bet if you have little to risk would be to pick smaller caps with a fairly stable price.

If you use coingecko charts, it's easy to see how much a market is moving in a day (they have 1h / 24h / 7day percentage markers) and how frequently your trading bot would be making trades (when you look at the coin specific chart).

With all that said, there are no guarantees, and just like buying DNotes... Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

I like the little disclaimer at the end and yes I totally agree with you on that. "Never invest more than you can afford to lose".

Suggestions
These are the exchanges I use on a regular basis. I know its only Mercatox that has DNotes but it would be nice to trade other coins as well with the bot.
  • Poloniex
  • Coinbene
  • SouthExchange

I saw both videos. I was also wondering if I can upload those videos to my YouTube channel. I dont have many followers but I'm sure we can get some extra eyeballs Smiley

Thanks for recommending coingecko. Perhaps wiser could make a video showing the trading bot in action. I think it might be difficult to make such a video with the current low volume exchanges available. Hence why I asked if more exchanges will be available in the future.

That would be great BTCWise, here are a couple direct links to download them.

https://dnotescoin.com/DNotes%20Trading%20Bot%20Tutorial.mp4

https://dnotescoin.com/DNotes%20Trading%20Bot%20Strategies%20-%20Cryptocurrency%20Trading%20Strategies.mp4

Suggestions
  • Poloniex
  • Coinbene
  • SouthExchange

legendary
DNotes

Pages:
Jump to: