Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 58. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Bakkt Bitcoin Futures Product Delayed Until Early 2019

https://dcebrief.com/bakkt-bitcoin-futures-product-delayed-until-early-2019/
Switzerland’s Largest Trading Exchange SIX Eyeing Blockchain Future

https://dcebrief.com/switzerlands-largest-trading-exchange-six-eyeing-blockchain-future/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
As Alan has mentioned we are working on Hero, the next evolution of CryptoMoms. If anyone is or knows someone who could be interested in highlighting their own profile, company, project, or organization with an interest in empowering women in this new digital age and would like to contribute by writing about it, please send us an email at [email protected].

We do have strict editorial guidelines. Hero was created to be a platform with the intention of empowering women with positive reinforcement and encouraging women to participate in areas where they are underrepresented in this new digital age by providing information, articles, and news. The content for Hero should be focused on entrepreneurship, business, technology, blockchain, fintech, crypto, finance. Additionally, there should be some articles that inspire women, like success stories, news and current events, and women’s achievements. There will be sections highlighting companies, projects, and people.

legendary
DNotes

Bot is working as stand-alone program or as browser plugin? I must say that I'm not familiar with this bots, so I'm sorry if I just posted a stupid question Cheesy

No worries at all Amadeus, you are always welcome to ask any questions. It's a standalone application that runs independently on your windows desktop machine.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
We have created a trading bot, currently for use with STEX and Bittrex exchanges (more in future) and it is ready for live testing. The bot is very simple to learn and use, as well as beneficial to the markets. You can create static ping pong grids.

To understand how this works, let's look at a single example bot:
In this example, we'll set the supported exchange = Stex
Enter the market with a = Buy
Available market = NOTE_BTC
Buy Price = 0.00000280
Buy Amount = 100
Sell Price = 0.00000300
Sell Amount = 100

What will happen is it will create the initial buy order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000280. That buy order will remain there until someone sells into it and that order is completely filled. Once the buy order is completely filled, it will create a a sell order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000300. Once someone buys into the sell order and the sell order is completely filled, the bot will then recreate the buy order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000280. It will continue this cycle forever until you cancel the bot.

You can have as many bots as you want. Building a grid of bots going up and down the buy and sell the price range on the buy and/or sell walls. As the price fluctuates within the selected range for your grid, you will be able to make a profit as the bot cycles.

You can make a profit off either side of the trade, or even split the profit by adjusting your buy and sell price. Using the example for buy 100 DNotes at 00000280 and sell 100 DNotes at 0.00000300, you would profit in BTC. You could profit in DNotes if you bought 100 DNotes at 00000280 and sold 93.5 DNotes at 0.00000300 (also accounting for fees).

You can create customized strategies and grids for the markets you are interested in trading. It currently works with any market listed on STEX or Bittrex. It is a simple yet powerful tool for trading that anyone can learn and use and start bot trading in cryptocurrency.

Most importantly though, this is the demonstration for DNotes Pay Software. Which is an automated paywall that can be integrated into any software, automatically accept payments in DNotes and allow limited time based use of the software, requiring no interference from the payee or need for a third party in the transaction.

If you are interested in helping us test, please send me an email at [email protected]

Bot is working as stand-alone program or as browser plugin? I must say that I'm not familiar with this bots, so I'm sorry if I just posted a stupid question Cheesy
legendary
DNotes
We have created a trading bot, currently for use with STEX and Bittrex exchanges (more in future) and it is ready for live testing. The bot is very simple to learn and use, as well as beneficial to the markets. You can create static ping pong grids.

Buy Price = 0.00000280
Buy Amount = 100
Sell Price = 0.00000300
Sell Amount = 100

What will happen is it will create the initial buy order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000280. That buy order will remain there until someone sells into it and that order is completely filled. Once the buy order is completely filled, it will create a a sell order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000300. Once someone buys into the sell order and the sell order is completely filled, the bot will then recreate the buy order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000280. It will continue this cycle forever until you cancel the bot.

You can have as many bots as you want. Building a grid of bots going up and down the buy and sell the price range on the buy and/or sell walls. As the price fluctuates within the selected range for your grid, you will be able to make a profit as the bot cycles.

You can make a profit off either side of the trade, or even split the profit by adjusting your buy and sell price. Using the example for buy 100 DNotes at 00000280 and sell 100 DNotes at 0.00000300, you would profit in BTC. You could profit in DNotes if you bought 100 DNotes at 00000280 and sold 93.5 DNotes at 0.00000300 (also accounting for fees).

You can create customized strategies and grids for the markets you are interested in trading. It currently works with any market listed on STEX or Bittrex. It is a simple yet powerful tool for trading that anyone can learn and use and start bot trading in cryptocurrency.

Most importantly though, this is the demonstration for DNotes Pay Software. Which is an automated paywall that can be integrated into any software, automatically accept payments in DNotes and allow limited time based use of the software, requiring no interference from the payee or need for a third party in the transaction.

If you are interested in helping us test, please send me an email at [email protected]

A couple notes on security for using a trading bot:

You will need to enter your trading API keys into the trading bot, and secure them with an encryption password. Much like a wallet, if someone gets access to your wallet files and your passphrase, they have the ability to access your private key and steal your coins, or in this case access to your trading keys to trade on your account how they like. The communication from the bot to the exchange is both secure and encrypted. But again, if you have an infected PC, you are still at risk. So please be sure you have up to date anti-malware / anti-virus protection on any machine running a trading bot.

When you create your API keys, be sure not to include withdrawal options. This will protect you against your coins actually being withdrawn from the exchange in the event your information is compromised.

legendary
DNotes

Buy Price = 0.00000280
Buy Amount = 100
Sell Price = 0.00000300
Sell Amount = 100

OKEx Raises Furor with Forced Early Settlement of Bitcoin Cash Futures Contracts

https://dcebrief.com/okex-raises-furor-with-forced-early-settlement-of-bitcoin-cash-futures-contracts/
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Swiss Stock Exchange to List World’s First Multi-Crypto ETP

https://dcebrief.com/swiss-stock-exchange-to-list-worlds-first-multi-crypto-etp/

The Swiss really seem to be embracing Crypto, good example for the rest of the world.
$18B Bleeds Overnight From Blockchain Economy as Bitcoin Drops to 13 Month Low

https://dcebrief.com/18b-bleeds-overnight-from-blockchain-economy-as-bitcoin-drops-to-13-month-low/
legendary
DNotes
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
The Culture of our Industry Sucks but The Technology is Awesome!

What has been going on in our industry is sad, but not surprising. It is sad that majority of the investors that came to the party late have suffered significant loses. Furthermore, among those of us, who have been investing in our industry for many years, we have seen the accumulation of a small fortune only to see it vanished – sometimes at a total loss as in the cases of disappearing exchanges, (CryptoRush, MintPal, AllCoin, and Cryptsy,) developers abandoning their projects, and scammers taking full advantage at every turn.

While I continued to believe that ICO is the best capital formation tool – allowing for full global participation from micro to large investment, it has been abused with great disregard for existing security laws. With ramped-up SEC enforcement actions our industry is now at risk of a pro-long self-inflicted slow down with diminishing retail investors.

This is by far the most lawless industry that I have ever seen in my 40+ years as an entrepreneur. When I did my first industry research, exactly five years ago, my first reaction was that “I wouldn’t touch it with a ten-foot pole.” That conclusion was based on the nasty wild-west culture of our industry. And it has not changed much. But I have faith that it will. Law and order always prevail. But it will not stop those from throwing themselves in self-destruct mode as we are seeing in our industry one more time.

Decentralized entities are leaderless and cannot be controlled by individuals or groups of individuals. As such, it can be chaotic, as we are seeing in the current case of Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin – causing great uncertainty with unruly volatilities. This will scare away even more retail investors, destroying any wishful thinking of mass adoption soon.

I give up my retirement five years ago because of my unwavering conviction that the technology that led to the birth of our industry is awesome. While the culture sucks, with great leadership I believe that it can be changed. That has been the firm commitment of DNotes since its launch on February 18, 2014. We have always been steadfast on our commitment to do what is right, executing at the right time, and doing things the right way.

We are proud to have built a culture of trust and respect based on the fundamental belief that mass adoption of digital currency can only be achieved through the inclusive participation of everyone working together.

This includes our commitment to close the gender gap by encouraging and assisting women to participate in the digital currency space. That commitment led to the founding of CryptoMoms in April 2014, months after DNotes was launched.

Great ideas and projects always evolve and get better. CryptoMoms is now evolving to become “HERO” We are expanding our missions to be inclusive of all the women worldwide, enabled by hyper-connectivity. Hero is non-political - designed to promote entrepreneurship and transformational technologies for women of all ages. We are committed to the belief that knowledge, entrepreneurial endeavors, and a positive mindset for responsible self-empowerment hold the key to empowering women to close the gender gap and reach their full human potential.

While our industry struggles in a confused state, behind the scene at DNotes, great strives are being made every day. We will stay the course on our clearly defined path in building an inclusive trusted digital currency for everyone.

Thanks Alan, great article. The amount of commitment required to stick around and see a project through in this industry is staggering, but in the end it will be well worth it.

And thank you for that commitment, it means a lot to all of us who are doing what we can to help make DNotes a success! So, about being lawless, I agree with you but, I also think it's more perception than reality. I would venture to say, DCEBrief excluded, that we have the worst, most biased, profit centered and useless news sources I have ever seen. With a few exceptions, they are ALL basically worthless and if printed on paper, would be relegated to the supermarket checkout line.

There are no editors, no impartial sources, no checking of self proclaimed "facts" and many times, even no relevance to what actually may, or may not, have happened. It is a proven fact that many of these sources will print whatever you present for a fee and call it "News". What better way to manipulate the overall sentiment of the industry? I want to harm my competitor? Just pay for a dirt article, true or not, it will be printed.

We really need to take this bull by the horns but it won't be easy. Most people are blind to this kind of manipulation or just don't care. Perhaps they think it's harmless or, actually believe everything they read but, complacency equals agreement and support for this activity and that is hurting us all.

There is something you can do to help and that is to call them out on it when you see this or recognize something you know is unproven or a down right lie. Most of these outlets have a comments section, most use DISQUS as an immediate third party posting solution for direct feedback and allow Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Telegram and others for sharing your opinion. DISQUS accounts are free, sign up and post your opinion or, call them out when they are wrong or shilling for money, it's not hard to tell.

I know it's not much but, it's easy and quick and your comment may well shed light on something everyone else took for granted. Every little bit helps!

PS: I'm not shilling DISQUS! They are however, the most convenient way to be heard Grin

Indeed, there are a ton of issues surrounding the cryptocurrency news market. As recent reports showed, more than half of the industry is pure pay for play. When I suggested to a friend from another project that some of the larger news sources probably charge ~4k for an article, he replied "Tim, I know as fact that it is a lot more than 4k". As some of the undercover expose showed, the pay for play system warps public opinion and entrenches a system where the largest media outlets get to choose which projects become big, and which do not -- all based on how much money they were paid. For the most part, the manner in which they were accomplishing this (50% were prepared to blatantly shill a project without listing it under the sponsored article section or accompanying tags) would be completely illegal and an affront to journalistic integrity anywhere else.

As the original expose said -- it is brand coverage disguised as journalistic reporting. It means that the definition of 'news' become suspect, and the media outlets blatantly shill many projects and profit on information that will lose their readers tons of money.

The expose found that half of the largest media outlets engaged in the above behavior (and that was on first contact).

https://breakermag.com/we-asked-crypto-news-outlets-if-theyd-take-money-to-cover-a-project-more-than-half-said-yes/

Swiss Stock Exchange to List World’s First Multi-Crypto ETP

https://dcebrief.com/swiss-stock-exchange-to-list-worlds-first-multi-crypto-etp/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

What has been going on in our industry is sad, but not surprising. It is sad that majority of the investors that came to the party late have suffered significant loses. Furthermore, among those of us, who have been investing in our industry for many years, we have seen the accumulation of a small fortune only to see it vanished – sometimes at a total loss as in the cases of disappearing exchanges, (CryptoRush, MintPal, AllCoin, and Cryptsy,) developers abandoning their projects, and scammers taking full advantage at every turn.

While I continued to believe that ICO is the best capital formation tool – allowing for full global participation from micro to large investment, it has been abused with great disregard for existing security laws. With ramped-up SEC enforcement actions our industry is now at risk of a pro-long self-inflicted slow down with diminishing retail investors.

This is by far the most lawless industry that I have ever seen in my 40+ years as an entrepreneur. When I did my first industry research, exactly five years ago, my first reaction was that “I wouldn’t touch it with a ten-foot pole.” That conclusion was based on the nasty wild-west culture of our industry. And it has not changed much. But I have faith that it will. Law and order always prevail. But it will not stop those from throwing themselves in self-destruct mode as we are seeing in our industry one more time.

Decentralized entities are leaderless and cannot be controlled by individuals or groups of individuals. As such, it can be chaotic, as we are seeing in the current case of Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin – causing great uncertainty with unruly volatilities. This will scare away even more retail investors, destroying any wishful thinking of mass adoption soon.

I give up my retirement five years ago because of my unwavering conviction that the technology that led to the birth of our industry is awesome. While the culture sucks, with great leadership I believe that it can be changed. That has been the firm commitment of DNotes since its launch on February 18, 2014. We have always been steadfast on our commitment to do what is right, executing at the right time, and doing things the right way.

We are proud to have built a culture of trust and respect based on the fundamental belief that mass adoption of digital currency can only be achieved through the inclusive participation of everyone working together.

This includes our commitment to close the gender gap by encouraging and assisting women to participate in the digital currency space. That commitment led to the founding of CryptoMoms in April 2014, months after DNotes was launched.

Great ideas and projects always evolve and get better. CryptoMoms is now evolving to become “HERO” We are expanding our missions to be inclusive of all the women worldwide, enabled by hyper-connectivity. Hero is non-political - designed to promote entrepreneurship and transformational technologies for women of all ages. We are committed to the belief that knowledge, entrepreneurial endeavors, and a positive mindset for responsible self-empowerment hold the key to empowering women to close the gender gap and reach their full human potential.

While our industry struggles in a confused state, behind the scene at DNotes, great strives are being made every day. We will stay the course on our clearly defined path in building an inclusive trusted digital currency for everyone.

Thanks Alan, great article. The amount of commitment required to stick around and see a project through in this industry is staggering, but in the end it will be well worth it.

And thank you for that commitment, it means a lot to all of us who are doing what we can to help make DNotes a success! So, about being lawless, I agree with you but, I also think it's more perception than reality. I would venture to say, DCEBrief excluded, that we have the worst, most biased, profit centered and useless news sources I have ever seen. With a few exceptions, they are ALL basically worthless and if printed on paper, would be relegated to the supermarket checkout line.

There are no editors, no impartial sources, no checking of self proclaimed "facts" and many times, even no relevance to what actually may, or may not, have happened. It is a proven fact that many of these sources will print whatever you present for a fee and call it "News". What better way to manipulate the overall sentiment of the industry? I want to harm my competitor? Just pay for a dirt article, true or not, it will be printed.

We really need to take this bull by the horns but it won't be easy. Most people are blind to this kind of manipulation or just don't care. Perhaps they think it's harmless or, actually believe everything they read but, complacency equals agreement and support for this activity and that is hurting us all.

There is something you can do to help and that is to call them out on it when you see this or recognize something you know is unproven or a down right lie. Most of these outlets have a comments section, most use DISQUS as an immediate third party posting solution for direct feedback and allow Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Telegram and others for sharing your opinion. DISQUS accounts are free, sign up and post your opinion or, call them out when they are wrong or shilling for money, it's not hard to tell.

I know it's not much but, it's easy and quick and your comment may well shed light on something everyone else took for granted. Every little bit helps!

PS: I'm not shilling DISQUS! They are however, the most convenient way to be heard Grin

Thank you, RJF. We very much appreciate the continued support from our community. That indeed has been a source of inspiration to keep us all going. We never doubted our vision or slow down our commitment to building a purposeful DNotes as the inclusive trusted digital currency with a positive world-changing impact. Many of our current and future projects on our drawing board clearly reflect that.

I understand your disappointment and disgust with the general media covering our industry.  That unfortunately is becoming a global phenomenon. Almost everything is “Pay for Play” these days. Truly news worthy story seldom gets published any more. Professional journalism is becoming a rare breed. Reversing that culture is beyond our means. However, I do agree that we should point out reporting that is blatantly false, highly exaggerated or totally biased.  

As a rule, I like showing by example, not telling or calling out. DCEBrief was founded with that intent. We have done well with limited resources. It is among our game plans to have DECBrief greatly expanded once we are fully funded. We are also planning to have rich editorial contents when HERO (an evolution of CryptoMoms) is launched. We are looking to an amazing 2019, not forgetting that a lot have been accomplished this year as well.
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

PS: I'm not shilling DISQUS! They are however, the most convenient way to be heard Grin
legendary
DNotes

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Op-Ed: An End to Election Fraud Claims? — Introducing Horizon State

https://dcebrief.com/an-end-to-election-fraud-claims-introducing-horizon-state/
Report: FSA Proposes Regulation for Crypto Wallet Services

https://dcebrief.com/report-fsa-proposes-regulation-for-crypto-wallet-services/
Pages:
Jump to: