Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 54. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
NovaEchange is now accepting new registrations. Not open to U.S. citizens. If anyone who can access the site or sign up, please let us know if you can deposit/withdraw/trade DNotes 2.0 to test it out. Thank you!

I have registered. For DNotes it says that "Wallet in maintenance, will be online soon." When I try to deposit some DNotes anyway, I got notification: "Deposit is disabled for this coin. Please check legend for detailed information."

In the legend it is mentioned that it is in the maintenance, as stated before.

Thanks Amadeus, really appreciate it! We'll have to check again another time to see if everything is working.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
NovaEchange is now accepting new registrations. Not open to U.S. citizens. If anyone who can access the site or sign up, please let us know if you can deposit/withdraw/trade DNotes 2.0 to test it out. Thank you!

I have registered. For DNotes it says that "Wallet in maintenance, will be online soon." When I try to deposit some DNotes anyway, I got notification: "Deposit is disabled for this coin. Please check legend for detailed information."

In the legend it is mentioned that it is in the maintenance, as stated before.
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Trading Bot Video

I've put together a video on how to install and use the trading bot -- a beginners guide to get everyone started that includes unlocking it using DNotes Pay, finding and entering API keys from exchanges, and creating a bot.

You can find the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7eoRkJ6gMg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0TDQQBy9_0trxNLJtIiIdaxZX0m3b8asXB8YlF49V3A9KaXcJfWpt7O4A

Thanks Tim, good job. Anyone interested in testing this bot, please send us an email at [email protected].
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
DNotes Trading Bot Video

I've put together a video on how to install and use the trading bot -- a beginners guide to get everyone started that includes unlocking it using DNotes Pay, finding and entering API keys from exchanges, and creating a bot.

You can find the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7eoRkJ6gMg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0TDQQBy9_0trxNLJtIiIdaxZX0m3b8asXB8YlF49V3A9KaXcJfWpt7O4A

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
South Korean Finance Minister Nominee Says Govt Will Tax Crypto

https://dcebrief.com/south-korean-finance-minister-nominee-says-govt-will-tax-crypto/
Update on the merchant outreach program: WooCommerce sites are the best target for us out of the scripts we have created so far, followed by software developers. We have acquired a list of WooCommerce websites and we are starting with the highest traffic sites in the list. Created videos for any merchant looking to sign up with no previous knowledge of DNotes or Cryptocurrency. Developed scripts and promotional programs to interest merchants in signing up at this early stage of building an economy around DNotes.

We will reach out to them over time one by one, up to 100 per day, sorting through and making sure those who are offered the promotional package for signing up are good candidates to be listed on our website, social media, and in our marketing programs. As with anything of this nature, it will take a great deal of time to produce meaningful results. However the effort will be well worth it and get our projects and DNotes much more exposure into the mainstream.

Sounds like a good and solid plan. Wish you all the best in your efforts Wink

Yeah, now that we have some of the necessary integrations to begin pushing DNotes as a viable alternative currency through merchant services, we can now strategically begin to grow our network of merchants and make use of network effects to grow. Steady and sustainable growth is the goal.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Update on the merchant outreach program: WooCommerce sites are the best target for us out of the scripts we have created so far, followed by software developers. We have acquired a list of WooCommerce websites and we are starting with the highest traffic sites in the list. Created videos for any merchant looking to sign up with no previous knowledge of DNotes or Cryptocurrency. Developed scripts and promotional programs to interest merchants in signing up at this early stage of building an economy around DNotes.

We will reach out to them over time one by one, up to 100 per day, sorting through and making sure those who are offered the promotional package for signing up are good candidates to be listed on our website, social media, and in our marketing programs. As with anything of this nature, it will take a great deal of time to produce meaningful results. However the effort will be well worth it and get our projects and DNotes much more exposure into the mainstream.

Sounds like a good and solid plan. Wish you all the best in your efforts Wink
legendary
DNotes

G20 Leaders’ Joint Declaration Addresses Digitalization, AML Crypto Asset Regulation, and More

https://dcebrief.com/g20-leaders-joint-declaration-addresses-digitalization-aml-crypto-asset-regulation-and-more/

It's good to see leaders admitting that technology is about to massively change the world again, and beginning to form strategies to accommodate that reality.
G20 Leaders’ Joint Declaration Addresses Digitalization, AML Crypto Asset Regulation, and More

https://dcebrief.com/g20-leaders-joint-declaration-addresses-digitalization-aml-crypto-asset-regulation-and-more/
Japan Financial Regulator Bringing Forward ICO Regulations

https://dcebrief.com/japan-financial-regulator-bringing-forward-ico-regulations/
legendary
DNotes
Really excited for the bot. Looking forward to the final release too. I think a tutorial video on how to install it and use it could be a great project for me over the next couple days.

A DNotes Bot? Way cool! Is it exchange specific or global API enabled?

Thanks RJF! Exchange specific, right now it is setup for STEX and Bittrex.
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Really excited for the bot. Looking forward to the final release too. I think a tutorial video on how to install it and use it could be a great project for me over the next couple days.

A DNotes Bot? Way cool! Is it exchange specific or global API enabled?
Texas Regulators Issue Cease and Desist Order Against My Crypto Mine

https://dcebrief.com/texas-regulators-issue-cease-and-desist-order-against-my-crypto-mine/
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
We have created a trading bot, currently for use with STEX and Bittrex exchanges (more in future) and it is ready for live testing. The bot is very simple to learn and use, as well as beneficial to the markets. You can create static ping pong grids.

To understand how this works, let's look at a single example bot:
In this example, we'll set the supported exchange = Stex
Enter the market with a = Buy
Available market = NOTE_BTC
Buy Price = 0.00000280
Buy Amount = 100
Sell Price = 0.00000300
Sell Amount = 100

What will happen is it will create the initial buy order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000280. That buy order will remain there until someone sells into it and that order is completely filled. Once the buy order is completely filled, it will create a a sell order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000300. Once someone buys into the sell order and the sell order is completely filled, the bot will then recreate the buy order for 100 DNotes at 0.00000280. It will continue this cycle forever until you cancel the bot.

You can have as many bots as you want. Building a grid of bots going up and down the buy and sell the price range on the buy and/or sell walls. As the price fluctuates within the selected range for your grid, you will be able to make a profit as the bot cycles.

You can make a profit off either side of the trade, or even split the profit by adjusting your buy and sell price. Using the example for buy 100 DNotes at 00000280 and sell 100 DNotes at 0.00000300, you would profit in BTC. You could profit in DNotes if you bought 100 DNotes at 00000280 and sold 93.5 DNotes at 0.00000300 (also accounting for fees).

You can create customized strategies and grids for the markets you are interested in trading. It currently works with any market listed on STEX or Bittrex. It is a simple yet powerful tool for trading that anyone can learn and use and start bot trading in cryptocurrency.

Most importantly though, this is the demonstration for DNotes Pay Software. Which is an automated paywall that can be integrated into any software, automatically accept payments in DNotes and allow limited time based use of the software, requiring no interference from the payee or need for a third party in the transaction.

If you are interested in helping us test, please send me an email at [email protected]

We've fixed a few bugs in the trading bot and the next version is ready for testing.

Some of the fixes include:
-Duplicate orders posted
-STEX not reporting correct price in fulfilled orders
-Bot Closing without error

If you are interested in helping us test, please send me an email at [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Great infographic and article by Visual Capitalist - for your weekend reading. Wink 

The Business Value of the Blockchain  - https://www.visualcapitalist.com/business-value-blockchain/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

Pages:
Jump to: