Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 69. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Hi guys! Two questions:

1. I'm looking for a DNotes wallet for Ubuntu 16.04 CLI version, I don't have an Ubuntu desktop version so I can't use the qt wallet. Is there any?

2. For receiving the staking rewards, does the wallet need to be online 24/7?

I'm also curious where DNotes is heading in the future. I see that Alan is now touring the world to spread awareness for the upcoming Dnotes IPO. Are you still waiting on the SEC approval? And what happens after the IPO?

Hi Wosterlee,

Typically we would recommend building the daemon from source, if you are familiar with this process for any crypto it's mostly the same. I don't have access to everything at the moment, but I can provide instructions tomorrow if needed. I haven't used the client only version, but that just reduces the functionality to RPC only.

Yep, it should be always online for staking.

We have started Reg D 506 (c) fundraising efforts (for accredited investors, https://investors.dnotesglobal.com/), that will be followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO (for accredited and non-accredited investors), and lastly a full IPO but that will be a couple of years from now most likely.

DNotes Global Inc Launches Reg. D 506 (C) Funding To Raise $5 Million From Accredited Investors In A Series Of Three Funding Rounds

IPO is the final of 3 funding rounds. It will be three to five years from now. We are building a global corporation. We are always guided by the rules of business success -  to succeed in business, we must do the right thing, at the right time, the right way. We are also very committed to the best in class mindset in everything that matters.

DNotes follows many of the guiding principles of what it takes to drastically improve the chances of business success based on my book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success".

I am honored to share my experience and knowledge. You may find my audio book inspirational and helpful. A good portion of it is free. Check it out here: https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/audio-book/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hi guys! Two questions:

1. I'm looking for a DNotes wallet for Ubuntu 16.04 CLI version, I don't have an Ubuntu desktop version so I can't use the qt wallet. Is there any?

I'm also curious where DNotes is heading in the future. I see that Alan is now touring the world to spread awareness for the upcoming Dnotes IPO. Are you still waiting on the SEC approval? And what happens after the IPO?

Hi Wosterlee,

Typically we would recommend building the daemon from source, if you are familiar with this process for any crypto it's mostly the same. I don't have access to everything at the moment, but I can provide instructions tomorrow if needed. I haven't used the client only version, but that just reduces the functionality to RPC only.

Yep, it should be always online for staking.

We have started Reg D 506 (c) fundraising efforts (for accredited investors, https://investors.dnotesglobal.com/), that will be followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO (for accredited and non-accredited investors), and lastly a full IPO but that will be a couple of years from now most likely.

DNotes Global Inc Launches Reg. D 506 (C) Funding To Raise $5 Million From Accredited Investors In A Series Of Three Funding Rounds
legendary
Posts from LinkedIn:
Oct. 13, 2018
Alan Yong  
Author, CEO at DNotes Global, Inc.

If you are working on a great project and like what you heard, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn. I love to be of help where I can. We are gaining great respect and well-deserved recognition. We are among the NLTV "Blockchain SuperStars" and among the 50 most trustworthy companies of the year. Trust cannot be purchased or acquired overnight. It must be earned with consistent delivery of every promise made.

Erica Stanford - 1st degree connection
Co-Founder of Cryptocurrencysimplified.com, investor, speaker, Partner on blockchain projects
I will second that Alan really is the most kind and helpful guy in the space and goes out of his way to help where he can. Plus, he’s also mega nice. It’s mostly for this one reason that I have absolute faith that DNotes will do very well in the future and continue to grow on a massive scale.

Alan Yong  
Author, CEO at DNotes Global, Inc.

Thank you for your kind endorsement, Erica. We are relentlessly committed to the best of our industry while recognizing the challenges that hold back many great projects.

There are a lot of great people in our world – many of them deserve an opportunity to help themselves to enjoy some level of success - to climb the social economic ladder to financial freedom.

We all love to have a chance to help change the world and have for years been excited about impact investing by supporting and investing in the most socially responsible companies – those that help to improve lives and our environment. And that is great.

At the other end of the spectrum is the challenge of true global participation and empowerment. How can we provide true global participation irrespective of wealth, race, country of origin, or locale? How can we assist and empower anyone, anywhere to participate, share, and promote a single vision of a better world for one and all?

Never in the history of mankind have we seen a tool as ingenious as Bitcoin and its underpinning blockchain technologies that make true global participation possible. Blockchain technologies have many amazing use cases, but its ability to transact asset of value, transfer of wealth, and make payment directly with anyone worldwide directly without the participation or approval of a third party or a central authority has significant positive world changing implications. It is estimated that 90% of the global population will be connected by 2027 with the full deployment of G5 cell phone.

At DNotes we are totally committed to building a purposeful, trusted, and inclusive digital currency for the benefits of everyone worldwide. This is a Big and Bold project. Now that we have build a solid foundation we are ready to join force with others and move forward. As always, your support and encouragement are greatly appreciated.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6456989399728091136/?commentUrn=urn%3Ali%3Acomment%3A(activity%3A6456989399728091136%2C6457141239304187904)

Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Hi guys! Two questions:

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Senate Banking Committee Hearing Offers Two Opposing Views on Crypto

https://dcebrief.com/senate-banking-committee-hearing-offers-two-opposing-views-on-crypto/

Actually, one view and one idiotic rant from someone who should not be speaking in public on ANY subject.

You're not wrong. As a rule, we should all be skeptical of anyone whose first response to technological innovation is to cast shade and call it a scam or a worthless idea with no real potential. I'm old enough to remember when people I knew and respected confidently predicted that personal computers would never catch on. Many of those same people later laughed at the idea that the internet would ever amount to anything more than a curiosity.

The more things change, the more some things - and people - remain the same.

In this instance it appears that both are somewhat correct, but Roubini - having a rather critical view and potential set of entrenched interests to pursue by keeping cryptocurrency at bay - is hammering home just what he sees before him, and focusing more on how people are using a new technology, rather than the technology itself. Sometimes, even though there is a ton of crap in our industry that needs to be resolved (like all new things), it takes a while until people really learn how technology will end up being used in a practical sense. This is one of the things that DNotes and DNotes Global Inc. has been intensely focusing on.

Technologies always evolve and never started out perfect. Together, we make it near perfect over a long period of time. We have seen it in personal computers, wireless communication, the Internet, and more.

We are witnessing the greatest technology revolution since the internet.  But this is significantly bigger and more widespread allowing for true global participation of up to 90% of the global population by 2027 with full implementation of the next generation of cell phone – G5.

Since the wealthiest 3% own a larger amount than the remaining 97% global wealth, digital currency with its underpinning block technology has positive world-changing implications. Direct payment between two parties without the participation of a third party makes it possible for the first time in human history to have a technology that provides equal opportunity and participation globally in micro payment, micro investment and other funding programs.

I am concerned about the ruthless culture and rampant bad behavior in our industry. Light-touch regulations are highly appropriate. Our law makers should seek to encourage but not stifle innovations that can help change the world for the better.  Equal opportunity to participate irrespective of wealth, status, or locale is world-changing. Let’s work together to change the culture – fairer and more trustworthy.

Roubini's attitude is juvenile, offensive and combative. No different than the early Internet really. There will always be those who speak from a position of knowledge and those that speak from a position of fear and hatred of anything new that threatens their narrow, focused idea of what is good and what is bad. Roubini also speaks from a position of fear and an obvious bias against that which may threaten the only system he knows. He is not the "expert" everyone thinks he is. He got lucky in 2008 like many others that made the same prediction. He, however, stands out because he is an arrogant ass that shouts above the noise in his need to be recognised. I said he was an ass then and I will continue to support that position. Nothing has changed in that regard. Hopefully, Congress is smarter than him.

"Equal opportunity to participate irrespective of wealth" Well said Alan, that is what crypto is all about and we must work to preserve that.

Roubini is a joke. Great Mic Drop tweet from Willywoo earlier today

Original tweet: "@Nouriel is an extraordinary talented propagandist! Notice that everything he says about the general scam industry (#blockchain/#crypto) is true, while everything he says about #Bitcoin is a lie. The conflating of the two is not by accident."

Roubini's Reply: "In which way I am 99% right on all my arguments but Bitcoin? Bitcoin is worthless like all other shit-coins. And it is not a currency: not a unit of account, not a means of payment, not a stable store of value (lost 70& of value in 2018), used by no one. It is same garbage."

@woonomic's pwnage: "The 20m people who have bought bitcoin with fiat would disagree that Bitcoin is worthless. Of course a Keysian professor of economics will say a nascent Austrian school currency will be worthless in the face of an adoption curve that continues to double every year."

Roubini at this point is just a walking, talking embodiment of outmoded and failed 20th Century economics. And with the way he tweets and the volume at which he shouts, he's petty. A petty, loud ideologue who is out of his depth and wrong AF. So annoying. I'm permamuted him from my brain for the most part.

It's quite funny to watch the most rudimentary free-market argument - one that boils down to 'it's a market, and the participants of that market disagree with you, and we should let the market decide' - be used as such an effective against a supposed 'economist' (to be fair, keynesians can only very loosely be considered students of economics). It would be a relatively effortless process for most people in more 'based' economic circles (those not paid incomes to promote the status quo) to disarm his arguments - which seems to be covered by a ton of amateur economists demolishing him in debate as it is. I feel sorry for his students in NY.

I've had a look at Roubini's aneurysmic outbursts on twitter, and they mostly constitute gross ignorance, and straw-manning of opponents views. Cryptocurrency has long been theorized to be an alternative solution in a financial collapse -- the very basic assertion that in a banking / financial collapse, cryptocurrency payments can still function. Pretty simple right? Well no! Roubini attacks people with that view by asserting that the argument is that Bitcoin is a 'hedge' for traditional financial market volatility, despite how very few people have claimed this... except for JP Morgan showing that it historically may have been the case. In Roubini land however, you'd be proven wrong if you claimed a six-sided die had a 5/6 chance of NOT being a six, after he rolled a six.

Roubini's continual emotional online tantrums claiming Bitcoin is software of right-wing extremism shows his opposition to decentralized systems is an ideological one at best, and a tyrannical desire to retain power in the status quo at worst.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Fake Flash Updates Reportedly Used for Cryptojacking that Installs Crypto Miners

https://dcebrief.com/fake-flash-updates-reportedly-used-for-cryptojacking-that-installs-crypto-miners/
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

https://dcebrief.com/senate-banking-committee-hearing-offers-two-opposing-views-on-crypto/

Actually, one view and one idiotic rant from someone who should not be speaking in public on ANY subject.

You're not wrong. As a rule, we should all be skeptical of anyone whose first response to technological innovation is to cast shade and call it a scam or a worthless idea with no real potential. I'm old enough to remember when people I knew and respected confidently predicted that personal computers would never catch on. Many of those same people later laughed at the idea that the internet would ever amount to anything more than a curiosity.

In this instance it appears that both are somewhat correct, but Roubini - having a rather critical view and potential set of entrenched interests to pursue by keeping cryptocurrency at bay - is hammering home just what he sees before him, and focusing more on how people are using a new technology, rather than the technology itself. Sometimes, even though there is a ton of crap in our industry that needs to be resolved (like all new things), it takes a while until people really learn how technology will end up being used in a practical sense. This is one of the things that DNotes and DNotes Global Inc. has been intensely focusing on.

Technologies always evolve and never started out perfect. Together, we make it near perfect over a long period of time. We have seen it in personal computers, wireless communication, the Internet, and more.

We are witnessing the greatest technology revolution since the internet.  But this is significantly bigger and more widespread allowing for true global participation of up to 90% of the global population by 2027 with full implementation of the next generation of cell phone – G5.

Since the wealthiest 3% own a larger amount than the remaining 97% global wealth, digital currency with its underpinning block technology has positive world-changing implications. Direct payment between two parties without the participation of a third party makes it possible for the first time in human history to have a technology that provides equal opportunity and participation globally in micro payment, micro investment and other funding programs.

I am concerned about the ruthless culture and rampant bad behavior in our industry. Light-touch regulations are highly appropriate. Our law makers should seek to encourage but not stifle innovations that can help change the world for the better.  Equal opportunity to participate irrespective of wealth, status, or locale is world-changing. Let’s work together to change the culture – fairer and more trustworthy.

Roubini's attitude is juvenile, offensive and combative. No different than the early Internet really. There will always be those who speak from a position of knowledge and those that speak from a position of fear and hatred of anything new that threatens their narrow, focused idea of what is good and what is bad. Roubini also speaks from a position of fear and an obvious bias against that which may threaten the only system he knows. He is not the "expert" everyone thinks he is. He got lucky in 2008 like many others that made the same prediction. He, however, stands out because he is an arrogant ass that shouts above the noise in his need to be recognised. I said he was an ass then and I will continue to support that position. Nothing has changed in that regard. Hopefully, Congress is smarter than him.

"Equal opportunity to participate irrespective of wealth" Well said Alan, that is what crypto is all about and we must work to preserve that.

Roubini is a joke. Great Mic Drop tweet from Willywoo earlier today

Original tweet: "@Nouriel is an extraordinary talented propagandist! Notice that everything he says about the general scam industry (#blockchain/#crypto) is true, while everything he says about #Bitcoin is a lie. The conflating of the two is not by accident."

Roubini's Reply: "In which way I am 99% right on all my arguments but Bitcoin? Bitcoin is worthless like all other shit-coins. And it is not a currency: not a unit of account, not a means of payment, not a stable store of value (lost 70& of value in 2018), used by no one. It is same garbage."

@woonomic's pwnage: "The 20m people who have bought bitcoin with fiat would disagree that Bitcoin is worthless. Of course a Keysian professor of economics will say a nascent Austrian school currency will be worthless in the face of an adoption curve that continues to double every year."

Roubini at this point is just a walking, talking embodiment of outmoded and failed 20th Century economics. And with the way he tweets and the volume at which he shouts, he's petty. A petty, loud ideologue who is out of his depth and wrong AF. So annoying. I'm permamuted him from my brain for the most part.

Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

We are witnessing the greatest technology revolution since the internet.  But this is significantly bigger and more widespread allowing for true global participation of up to 90% of the global population by 2027 with full implementation of the next generation of cell phone – G5.

I am concerned about the ruthless culture and rampant bad behavior in our industry. Light-touch regulations are highly appropriate. Our law makers should seek to encourage but not stifle innovations that can help change the world for the better.  Equal opportunity to participate irrespective of wealth, status, or locale is world-changing. Let’s work together to change the culture – fairer and more trustworthy.

legendary
DNotes
DNotes Global Presentation at the Emerge ICO Summit

We will provide the key note speech once it becomes available.
legendary
DNotes
have bounty or giveaway?

Welcome ferrypranajayaf, if you are interested to join our social promotion program, you may email [email protected] for more information.
legendary

We are witnessing the greatest technology revolution since the internet.  But this is significantly bigger and more widespread allowing for true global participation of up to 90% of the global population by 2027 with full implementation of the next generation of cell phone – G5.

I am concerned about the ruthless culture and rampant bad behavior in our industry. Light-touch regulations are highly appropriate. Our law makers should seek to encourage but not stifle innovations that can help change the world for the better.  Equal opportunity to participate irrespective of wealth, status, or locale is world-changing. Let’s work together to change the culture – fairer and more trustworthy.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
have bounty or giveaway?
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

legendary
DNotes
I was just saying that someone was jumping ship due to the fact that over 100k sold on Mercatox at one time, and 30K on another exchange all at the same time. That's all. Not because the market was RED. Just clarifying my comments.

Oh, stuff like that happens fairly often. Did that happen yesterday? Looks like it hurt the price a little on mercatox, but stex is looking better compared to the last couple days.

The biggest buy in October on stex was about 111,000 DNotes, and the biggest sell was about 67,000 DNotes. That doesn't tell a whole story, because that could have happened over several trades.

5m chart for October on Stex

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I was just saying that someone was jumping ship due to the fact that over 100k sold on Mercatox at one time, and 30K on another exchange all at the same time. That's all. Not because the market was RED. Just clarifying my comments.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Someone is jumping ship selling all of their DNotes. Killing the price.

That's one among many possibilities. A lot of the markets have taken a beating recently.

I won't speculate as to why, ultimately every daily price movement is a pebble on the track and our train isn't going to slow down for it.

I also noticed that all of the coins have taken a big hit. I always wonder why is that when something like that happen and sometimes reason is obvious, but this time it was not so clear, at least to me.

Considering that DNotes is working on the long run I think that temporary price drop like that should be no big issue. It could also be opportunity to buy some more at cheaper price Cool
Pages:
Jump to: