Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 71. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Binance: Future Project Listing Fees Will Be Donated to Charity

https://dcebrief.com/binance-future-project-listing-fees-will-be-donated-to-charity/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Only one day to go until the ICO summit that Alan presents a keynote at. From what I hear, they're expecting a decent attendance, many of whom have already invested in our industry.  

The title of Alan's keynote talk is "Micro Payment, Micro Investment, and Regulated ICO will Change the World". Describing in detail that the future of cryptocurrency and payments may entail, and the necessary conditions that must be met to make it a reality - which includes legal changes that would allow for equity to be raised in the USA through tokenization while protecting investors.

Alan will also be giving a separate 15-20 minute presentation about who DNotes are, and how we are working to meet the cornerstone conditions to achieve mass adoption as a pitch to the investment crowd.
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hello!
What is the problem with Electrum server (v3.1.1) ?
Transaction are not yet redeemed
id
426414f60f6ce3b9f587a8b83cab58d1d1d3fb50a4a486efafd076040470f15d
and
981c611fc6eb9f2b350ac7e1ab15d49f2f0acd1fbaafa032bb60d97da925d52f
Please help me. Thanks

Hi AlUz, checking into it now. Looks like the server may have lost connection.

Looks like we will have to do some troubleshooting on the main electrum server. In the meantime, I've created another electrum server you can connect to:
At the top, click Tools, then click Network. Click the Server tab. Uncheck "Select server automatically". In Server: enter the following ip address into the textbox 209.97.147.140 and 50002 in the box to the right.

Here is a screen shot of what it should look like.

For Android the process is very similar. Click the menu button (vertical 3 dots in the upper right hand corner). Then click Network. Then click Server:. Change the Host: IP to 209.97.147.140

Let us know if you need help, or feel free to email us at [email protected].

Thank you very much. It works. I'm fine. Note is cheap ...Smiley

Perfect! I will be bringing the main server back online shortly, if there are any interruptions in service for the Electrum wallet over the next few hours, it will be temporary.

Electrum main server is back online. The wallet should pickup the main server again even if you have modified your network settings, automatically. If you have any issues please let us know. Thank you for patience!
legendary
DNotes
Hello!
id
and
Please help me. Thanks

Looks like we will have to do some troubleshooting on the main electrum server. In the meantime, I've created another electrum server you can connect to:
At the top, click Tools, then click Network. Click the Server tab. Uncheck "Select server automatically". In Server: enter the following ip address into the textbox 209.97.147.140 and 50002 in the box to the right.

For Android the process is very similar. Click the menu button (vertical 3 dots in the upper right hand corner). Then click Network. Then click Server:. Change the Host: IP to 209.97.147.140

Perfect! I will be bringing the main server back online shortly, if there are any interruptions in service for the Electrum wallet over the next few hours, it will be temporary.
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Hello!
id
and
Please help me. Thanks

legendary
DNotes
Hello!
id
and
Please help me. Thanks

legendary
DNotes
Hello!
id
and
Please help me. Thanks

Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Hello!
id
and
Please help me. Thanks
Norway’s New Money Laundering Regs To Go into Effect October 15

https://dcebrief.com/norways-new-money-laundering-regs-to-go-into-effect-october-15/
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I filled out the form at the exchange. I haven't yet heard of them but will check in on future developments with them.

It is only a matter of time before DNotes is listed on an exchange that the community will consider commensurate to our quality we represent. It is not an instant process, as our fundamental funding direction is based more on a sustainable future that gives us the maximal opportunity to take a leading role within our industry, as opposed to a front-loaded approach with much more uncertainty, control, and potential legal issues.

I'm looking very forward to seeing the video of the presentation Alan is to give in Austin at the Emerge ICO summit. Best of luck!
legendary
DNotes
Hello DNotes. I was wondering if this is something we should consider. There is currently a contest at Gonetcoins for a free listing or a reduced price on listing a coin. Perhaps we should try and get listed. Should be a win win situation if you ask me. Regards,

Enter: http://contest.gonetcoins.com

Fill:
-----
Name, email,

Name of coin - NOTE,

Coin website - https://dnotescoin.com

Affiliation with coin - choose appropriate option

Great, I have also just nominated DNotes Cheesy

BTCWise, do you have more information about the exchange Netcoins? I have checked their homepage and they do not seem like a typical exchange to me Shocked

Thanks BTCWise and Amadeus!

By the way, bitscreener that's a good find.

The bitscreener page seems like a great place to analyse the price movement of Dnotes.

There is a lot of incorrect information though.. Is it worth approaching them to update the page?

A couple of examples being;

The page still states the coin is minable

They have the ATH price at around $2.60 which was provided by incorrect data sources and happened during our swap to 2.0. Think our ATH is around $0.26-0.27

Thanks Xaro, I will send them an email. You are correct on the 2.60 price, that was an odd fluctuation from Trade by Trade and for only a total volume of $60. Not really an accurate representation.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello DNotes. I was wondering if this is something we should consider. There is currently a contest at Gonetcoins for a free listing or a reduced price on listing a coin. Perhaps we should try and get listed. Should be a win win situation if you ask me. Regards,

Fill:
-----
Name, email,

Name of coin - NOTE,

BTCWise, do you have more information about the exchange Netcoins? I have checked their homepage and they do not seem like a typical exchange to me Shocked

The bitscreener page seems like a great place to analyse the price movement of Dnotes.

There is a lot of incorrect information though.. Is it worth approaching them to update the page?

A couple of examples being;

The page still states the coin is minable

They have the ATH price at around $2.60 which was provided by incorrect data sources and happened during our swap to 2.0. Think our ATH is around $0.26-0.27
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Fill:
-----
Name, email,

Name of coin - NOTE,

Morning BTCwise,

Not heard of this exchange before but filled in the form to support Dnotes!

Thanks,

Shane
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
SEC Announces October 26 Deadline for Comments on Review of Nine Rejected Bitcoin ETF Applications

https://dcebrief.com/sec-announces-october-26-deadline-for-comments-on-review-of-nine-rejected-bitcoin-etf-applications/
Around two more weeks till the deadline for comments.
I thank you very much for showing the link to the important event of Crypto world.
SEC, and ETF applications have been shown so many impacts on the crypto market this year.
SEC Announces October 26 Deadline for Comments on Review of Nine Rejected Bitcoin ETF Applications

https://dcebrief.com/sec-announces-october-26-deadline-for-comments-on-review-of-nine-rejected-bitcoin-etf-applications/
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes

Fill:
-----
Name, email,

Name of coin - NOTE,

Pages:
Jump to: