Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 72. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Hello DNotes. I was wondering if this is something we should consider. There is currently a contest at Gonetcoins for a free listing or a reduced price on listing a coin. Perhaps we should try and get listed. Should be a win win situation if you ask me. Regards,

Enter: http://contest.gonetcoins.com

Fill:
-----
Name, email,

Name of coin - NOTE,

Coin website - https://dnotescoin.com

Affiliation with coin - choose appropriate option

Great, I have also just nominated DNotes Cheesy

BTCWise, do you have more information about the exchange Netcoins? I have checked their homepage and they do not seem like a typical exchange to me Shocked
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hello everyone. Hope ya'll are well. Just wanted to know if there are any decent charting platforms I can use for DNotes. It seems TradingView is still pulling info from Poloniex. Would it be possible to ask them to update their data so it can pull info from Mercatox. Regards,

Hey BTCWise, doing well here, hope you are doing well too. I sent in a request to see if they can add our main exchanges. There are quite a few chart websites that have DNotes current data charts, but I'm not sure they are comparable to what you're looking for. TradingView allows users to go in and create their charts, is that what you are looking for?

Hi DNotes, great hearing from you. Glad to hear all is well on your end. Yes, I am well. Been accumulating my DNotes on the exchange. I was hoping to use the ability to create charts in order to analyse for later use. TradingView is the only charting platform I can use for DNotes but not at the moment cause its still using Poliniex API. Glad you sent a request to add Mercatox. Thanks for the reply. Regards,

Understood, if I find another with similar capabilities or they respond I'll definitely let you know.

Thank you very much. Will definitely appreciate that Smiley

Hello DNotes, just wanted to let you know I managed to find a charting platform with the NOTE coin available. Been using the website for a while now and I must say its really useful. Hope you and the community likes it. Regards,

https://bitscreener.com/coins/dnotes/
Hello DNotes. I was wondering if this is something we should consider. There is currently a contest at Gonetcoins for a free listing or a reduced price on listing a coin. Perhaps we should try and get listed. Should be a win win situation if you ask me. Regards,

Enter: http://contest.gonetcoins.com

Fill:
-----
Name, email,

Name of coin - NOTE,

Coin website - https://dnotescoin.com

Affiliation with coin - choose appropriate option
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Winklevoss Twins’ Gemini Trust Secures Insurance for Crypto Assets

https://dcebrief.com/winklevoss-twins-gemini-trust-secures-insurance-for-crypto-assets/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
From DNotes Telegram:

wiser, [02.10.18 21:28]
[In reply to Alan Yong]
That is fantastic! I know it will be a successful event for DNotes.

Alan Yong, [02.10.18 21:46]
This is the first time for a "DNotes tell all" as to why we have taken a totally different path. To us that is the only path to mass adoption. Perhaps no one else is commited to mass adoption of their coin like we do.

Chet, [05.10.18 07:54]
Good luck Alan!

Alan Yong, [05.10.18 08:19]
"Winners know the defined path to success and stay on course until they get there." Alan Yong

Umar, [05.10.18 08:25]
[In reply to Alan Yong]
👍👍👍👍

Chet, [05.10.18 16:45]
[ 👌 Sticker ]

Alan Yong, [05.10.18 17:11]
I can read you loud and clear. We are one of the 20 Blockchain SuperStars and will most likely named soon as  one of the "50 most trustworthy companies of the year" by Silicon Review Magazine.  We will continue to keep leading in building an inclusive trusted currency. And it will payoff one day. That is what inspires me.  Thank you and keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
What is the response to new investors when they ask "since you have been around for 5 years why haven't you taken off and why are you not on any big exchanges." Also "How can I get involved in your product if I can't get my hands on any large amounts without using the current exchanges that I don't believe in or don't want to work with because they are small and don't have a substantial amount to invest in?"

Hi The Chezzz, I would always recommend doing due diligence before investing your money and determine what is the right investment for you. I could ask if bitcoin is so great then why doesn't my bank accept it, why can't I pay my bills with it, why can't I spend it at my it at the local restaurant, why is it worth 1/3 of what it was a year ago. This line of questioning can go on forever and just as I won't convince everyone to invest in bitcoin you won't convince everyone to invest in DNotes. If those are the factors that determine a good investment for them, then they won't be investing in bitcoin or DNotes. But what I would suggest is to look a little deeper, who are they, what potential do they have, what are they doing, what do they stand for, do they have a viable model, what have the accomplished, where are they going from here. All very important investment factors among others that I'm sure someone else would be able to explain better.

I'll leave you with this quote from Alan.

"Where you are right now matters far less than where you are going from here"

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
What is the response to new investors when they ask "since you have been around for 5 years why haven't you taken off and why are you not on any big exchanges." Also "How can I get involved in your product if I can't get my hands on any large amounts without using the current exchanges that I don't believe in or don't want to work with because they are small and don't have a substantial amount to invest in?"

Indeed, we have a lot going on, with workstreams being ticked off one-by-one, and new tasks and projects being created. It keeps us all pretty busy. Alan is very focused on funding and his upcoming presentation at the Emerge conference in Austin. It's always great to achieve milestones, looking back at how far you've come, and then thinking forward to how many more things are to be achieved -- and at an ever increasing speed in line with available resources.

DNotes is a highly ambitious project, and the last several years has been setting us up with a strong foundation for what it is follow. 

Nice to hear all that. I think that once funding is complete that will also be one of the most important DNotes milestones, which will boost the development and marketing of the coin significantly Smiley I'm really looking forward to see what the future will bring Smiley
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Thanks Bitcoin Miners, agreed, that is exactly what we intend to do. There are some unique legal documents they request that we are looking into right now.
It's good to hear such ambitious plan from Dnotes team.
I thank you and all other team members for all of your works, initiatives, dedication on the project.
Best regards.

Thank you Bitcoin Miners again! Appreciate your support!

Indeed, we have a lot going on, with workstreams being ticked off one-by-one, and new tasks and projects being created. It keeps us all pretty busy. Alan is very focused on funding and his upcoming presentation at the Emerge conference in Austin. It's always great to achieve milestones, looking back at how far you've come, and then thinking forward to how many more things are to be achieved -- and at an ever increasing speed in line with available resources.

DNotes is a highly ambitious project, and the last several years has been setting us up with a strong foundation for what it is follow. 
legendary
DNotes
Stellar [XLM]’s decentralized exchange StellarX goes live; offers zero-fee trading. Have we looked at being listed with these guys?

Thanks The Chezzz! Glad to see you on the forum, hope you're doing well. I haven't looked into their decentralized exchange as of yet, I'll definitely take a look into it tonight.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Thanks Bitcoin Miners, agreed, that is exactly what we intend to do. There are some unique legal documents they request that we are looking into right now.
It's good to hear such ambitious plan from Dnotes team.
I thank you and all other team members for all of your works, initiatives, dedication on the project.
Best regards.
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Global CEO Alan Yong to Share Vision in Keynote Speech at Emerge ICO Summit in Austin

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-global-ceo-alan-yong-to-share-vision-in-keynote-speech-at-emerge-ico-summit-in-austin/
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
It is confirmed. I am one of the Keynote Speakers at Emerge ICO Summit in Austin, Texas on Tuesday Oct. 9, 2018. I believe that "Micro payment, micro investment, and regulated ICO will change the world" and given 30 minutes to state my case.

I am also given 15 minutes to pitch DNotes Global's funding campaign using Reg. D 506 (c). Our industry is changing rapidly with more people everyday in agreement with our vision of building a trusted inclusive digital currency -  doing the right thing, at the right time, the right way. Exciting days are ahead.

I believe this will be the most exciting and best fit for event for DNotes Global and to be invited as a keynote speaker is an honor. Perfect topics as well.

http://www.emergeicosummit.com/

Hosted by Ten Capital Group

https://tencapital.group/

This is an excellent opportunity and speaking engagement that will put DNotes in front of many people who take a keen interest in our industry. We are very privileged to have been given a keynote speaking slot. Alan is working very hard preparing for it, and I'm sure he'll knock it out of the park.

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Stellar [XLM]’s decentralized exchange StellarX goes live; offers zero-fee trading. Have we looked at being listed with these guys?
Hi DNotes, could you please tell me why the DNotes wallet show maintenance mode on Mercatox?

Hey BTCWise, everything is fine on the network. They seem to do a lot of wallet maintenance. I would recommend opening a support ticket. If it takes more than a few days, let me know and I will get in touch with them.

Hi DNotes, just wanted to let you know wallet is still showing maintenance mode. Could you please try to get hold of them cause its taking forever for them to respond to my support ticket. Hope I am not causing any panic. Not my intention. Regards,

Hey BTCWise

Did you happen to catch the news?
https://mercatox.com/news/news-mt

It looks like a good chunk of the cryptos are still down, most of the tokens are up and running though. I'll reach out to them but I suspect they will take some time with this.

Hi, thanks for sharing the news. Didn't see this. Hopefully all will be back to normal very soon Smiley

No problem, they did get back to me today and advised it won't be long now.

Sweet. Planning on sending some to my Vault when withdrawals are available again.
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hi DNotes, could you please tell me why the DNotes wallet show maintenance mode on Mercatox?

Hey BTCWise, everything is fine on the network. They seem to do a lot of wallet maintenance. I would recommend opening a support ticket. If it takes more than a few days, let me know and I will get in touch with them.

Hi DNotes, just wanted to let you know wallet is still showing maintenance mode. Could you please try to get hold of them cause its taking forever for them to respond to my support ticket. Hope I am not causing any panic. Not my intention. Regards,

Hey BTCWise

Did you happen to catch the news?
https://mercatox.com/news/news-mt

It looks like a good chunk of the cryptos are still down, most of the tokens are up and running though. I'll reach out to them but I suspect they will take some time with this.

Hi, thanks for sharing the news. Didn't see this. Hopefully all will be back to normal very soon Smiley

No problem, they did get back to me today and advised it won't be long now.
It is confirmed. I am one of the Keynote Speakers at Emerge ICO Summit in Austin, Texas on Tuesday Oct. 9, 2018. I believe that "Micro payment, micro investment, and regulated ICO will change the world" and given 30 minutes to state my case.

I am also given 15 minutes to pitch DNotes Global's funding campaign using Reg. D 506 (c). Our industry is changing rapidly with more people everyday in agreement with our vision of building a trusted inclusive digital currency -  doing the right thing, at the right time, the right way. Exciting days are ahead.

Very nice  Cool

I think that events like that are really good ways to promote DNotes. I hope that in the future there will be even more opportunities like this  Wink

They are normally crazy expensive. TenCapital is also assisting us in a major campaign to their list of accredited investors. So this is a package deal and working out great for us. Having the credibility and substance certainly helps.

Alan I have heard that they are usually very pricey yes Undecided But maybe In the future with successful funding we could afford to speak at more events like this or even host some similar event Grin

I'm working in different field of work (occupational safety and personal protective equipment) and in my field of work organisers sometimes even pay my company if I go and speak at some event, or at least they offer us free promotion if someone would speak at their event. So situation here is just reverse of that in crypto and financial events I guess Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: