Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 73. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hi DNotes, could you please tell me why the DNotes wallet show maintenance mode on Mercatox?

Hey BTCWise, everything is fine on the network. They seem to do a lot of wallet maintenance. I would recommend opening a support ticket. If it takes more than a few days, let me know and I will get in touch with them.

Hi DNotes, just wanted to let you know wallet is still showing maintenance mode. Could you please try to get hold of them cause its taking forever for them to respond to my support ticket. Hope I am not causing any panic. Not my intention. Regards,

Hey BTCWise

Did you happen to catch the news?
https://mercatox.com/news/news-mt

It looks like a good chunk of the cryptos are still down, most of the tokens are up and running though. I'll reach out to them but I suspect they will take some time with this.

Hi, thanks for sharing the news. Didn't see this. Hopefully all will be back to normal very soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
It is confirmed. I am one of the Keynote Speakers at Emerge ICO Summit in Austin, Texas on Tuesday Oct. 9, 2018. I believe that "Micro payment, micro investment, and regulated ICO will change the world" and given 30 minutes to state my case.

I am also given 15 minutes to pitch DNotes Global's funding campaign using Reg. D 506 (c). Our industry is changing rapidly with more people everyday in agreement with our vision of building a trusted inclusive digital currency -  doing the right thing, at the right time, the right way. Exciting days are ahead.

Very nice  Cool

I think that events like that are really good ways to promote DNotes. I hope that in the future there will be even more opportunities like this  Wink

They are normally crazy expensive. TenCapital is also assisting us in a major campaign to their list of accredited investors. So this is a package deal and working out great for us. Having the credibility and substance certainly helps.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
It is confirmed. I am one of the Keynote Speakers at Emerge ICO Summit in Austin, Texas on Tuesday Oct. 9, 2018. I believe that "Micro payment, micro investment, and regulated ICO will change the world" and given 30 minutes to state my case.

I am also given 15 minutes to pitch DNotes Global's funding campaign using Reg. D 506 (c). Our industry is changing rapidly with more people everyday in agreement with our vision of building a trusted inclusive digital currency -  doing the right thing, at the right time, the right way. Exciting days are ahead.

Very nice  Cool

I think that events like that are really good ways to promote DNotes. I hope that in the future there will be even more opportunities like this  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

I believe this will be the most exciting and best fit for event for DNotes Global and to be invited as a keynote speaker is an honor. Perfect topics as well.

http://www.emergeicosummit.com/

Hosted by Ten Capital Group

https://tencapital.group/

legendary
From DNotes Telegram:

wiser, [02.10.18 21:28]
[In reply to Alan Yong]

That is fantastic! I know it will be a successful event for DNotes.

Alan Yong, [02.10.18 21:46]

This is the first time for a "DNotes tell all" as to why we have taken a totally different path. To us that is the only path to mass adoption. Perhaps no one else is committed to mass adoption of their coin like we do.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Former President Clinton Praises Blockchain Potential at Swell by Ripple

https://dcebrief.com/former-president-clinton-praises-blockchain-potential-at-swell-by-ripple/
legendary

In the light of wallet maintenance on Stocks.Exchange (STEX) I was wondering...was anyone in contact with Cryptopia lately? Since they already promised listing and then changed their mind, maybe they would be willing to reconsider and list DNotes afterall? Undecided

Stocks Exchange just one of their reports isn't reporting correctly; withdrawals, deposits, and trading are fine. Listing on Cryptopia is about $45,000 currently. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinListings. That aside, Cryptopia is in the same relative range of volume and traffic as our current exchanges. So it would be very difficult to justify.

To clarify, here is what happened with Cryptopia, because it's not really true that they just changed their mind. We were listed on Cryptopia, we got in touch with them and advised them we would be swapping our blockchain. They told us we had to go through the process as if we were a new coin, they worked with us and accepted our money and told us it would be listed 30 days after the delisting of legacy DNotes. This would be roughly 30 days after our re-launch and the start of DNotes 2.0, and although not ideal, we still figured it was our best bet at the moment. So 3 days before the listing, they told us they had a new process where legal has to review to see if it's a "Financial Product" according to the New Zealand laws. So they delayed a few times, and eventually sent us back our money because their opinion is that we are a "financial product". We took a massive hit in terms of momentum with the launch of DNotes 2.0 and tied up funds we could have used for getting DNotes listed elsewhere.

Thank you for the answer and more comprehensive explanation what happened with them Wink In any case it is kind of unprofessional from them to tell you hey had a new process, just 3 days prior to listing Shocked
Bank of Canada Examining Issues Related to Central Bank Digital Currency

https://dcebrief.com/bank-of-canada-examining-issues-related-to-central-bank-digital-currency/
legendary
DNotes
In the light of wallet maintenance on Stocks.Exchange (STEX) I was wondering...was anyone in contact with Cryptopia lately? Since they already promised listing and then changed their mind, maybe they would be willing to reconsider and list DNotes afterall? Undecided

Stocks Exchange just one of their reports isn't reporting correctly; withdrawals, deposits, and trading are fine. Listing on Cryptopia is about $45,000 currently. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinListings. That aside, Cryptopia is in the same relative range of volume and traffic as our current exchanges. So it would be very difficult to justify.

To clarify, here is what happened with Cryptopia, because it's not really true that they just changed their mind. We were listed on Cryptopia, we got in touch with them and advised them we would be swapping our blockchain. They told us we had to go through the process as if we were a new coin, they worked with us and accepted our money and told us it would be listed 30 days after the delisting of legacy DNotes. This would be roughly 30 days after our re-launch and the start of DNotes 2.0, and although not ideal, we still figured it was our best bet at the moment. So 3 days before the listing, they told us they had a new process where legal has to review to see if it's a "Financial Product" according to the New Zealand laws. So they delayed a few times, and eventually sent us back our money because their opinion is that we are a "financial product". We took a massive hit in terms of momentum with the launch of DNotes 2.0 and tied up funds we could have used for getting DNotes listed elsewhere.

legendary
DNotes
I'm having an issue with Stocks Exchange right now. It's a new problem for me, but I'm wondering if anyone else who's bought or sold DNotes on Stocks.Exchange also has this issue. You may not know it yet, but will soon find out if you attempt to export your data.

The issue is that I exported all my transaction data through their site. When I look at the data, it shows me buying over 1.5 million NOTE through their site, including a few single large trades of around 100K, 200K, and 300K NOTE during the second half of June. I haven't gone back and checked but I'm pretty sure those purchases would have exceeded the daily trading volumes there as the NOTE/BTC markets were just getting started. I did not buy 1.5 million DNotes on Stocks.Exchange. I bought less than 500K total on that site. My data also shows me having deposited 3.16 BTC but having sold (traded for DNotes) 10.75 BTC.

I've had some back and forth with support about this issue. I'm wondering if anyone else who's traded DNotes on Stocks.Exchange has had this issue. If you don't know, can you export your complete transaction data and then go over it closely--see if the amount of DNotes they say you've traded matches reality, as well as if the amount of BTC you've sold corresponds to the amount that you have deposited? And if your data shows discrepancies, can you please also contact support?

I'm sure there's some kind of issue with the way the site is tracking trading data and I'm sure it can be fixed. However, at the moment I have conducted a significant amount of business on Stocks.Exchange and I cannot obtain accurate data about it. I'm hoping if the problem is more widespread and they are hearing from more people about it, that will help them to track the problem down and fix it as well as be more motivated to do so.

Sorry I always seem to be the one finding problems with our exchanges. Not really my dream role...

Here are my results:

Deposit History > Displayed Results & Export Results = Accurate.
Withdrawal History > Displayed Results & Export Results = Accurate.
Order History > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User Trade History > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User Analysis > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User History > Displayed Results & Exported Results = Inaccurate.

Is that the same for you? If so, I would recommend to make sure they know exactly where the issue. Where there is so many options it would be easy to look at the wrong area and not find the problem.

Side note, if you are getting the same results as me, you can get the accurate data by using the other options. For user trade history, pick the full range of dates, copy the data and paste it into notepad then copy from notepad to excel.

I hadn't done much with the other options before reading your post because at first glance the data from those other options does not appear to have all the information I need. The "user history" option really presents the data in the best form for me to use. The only problem is it's wrong.

I did some preliminary copy/pasting and then analysis of both the "User Trade History" and "User Analysis" data. I have found that what they show is accurate or at least close (there's about a 0.09 BTC discrepancy between what I deposited and what I spent but it's possible that discrepancy is accounted for by fees I'm not seeing, although it looks like I paid all my fees in NOTE. In any case, that's better than a 7.25 BTC or so discrepancy!).

With that said, both the "User Trade History" and "User Analysis" show incomplete data. For example, I can get an accurate total of how many DNotes I bought only in the "User Analysis" dataset, but not in the "User Trade History" dataset. And I can get a nearly accurate total of how many BTC I sold in the "User Analysis" dataset but not the "User Trade History" dataset. Both of those datasets are also cluttered with more information than I would ever want on all the orders I placed and subsequently canceled!

I believe if I got desperate I could end up with an accurate set of transaction history data if I really did a lot of work with the other options, including deleting the data for unfilled orders, and combining the info from "User Analysis" and "User Trade Data" and deleting the duplicates, and then matching up each order with its corresponding buy amount, sell amount and fee using the timestamp... But seriously, that is a lot more work than I'd have to do to get accurate data off other exchanges! I wouldn't necessarily want to go through all that every month and I doubt anyone else would either. If Mercatox didn't also have issues (though its data export works perfectly!) and there were other trading platform options with decent volume, that would be enough to make me pull all my funds and quit trading there. But right now, the choices are to deal with Stocks.Exchange's issues with data export accuracy or deal with Mercatox' issues with... everything else, or deal with super low volume platforms. Not exactly a great situation here...

I will keep working with support. It does appear that Stocks.Exchange's base data is accurate and that there is something wrong with one or more of the formulas they use to come up with the data they display (and export) in "User History." Hopefully they can figure it out and fix it. If they do, Stocks.Exchange will be a great platform to use.

They do seem to be a pretty good platform. So far great experience, the only issue I had was with their API, but that was due to an upgrade they were working on.

Support still hasn't resolved this issue for me but they are responsive. I sent some .csv files showing the results of various display options they have and how they are different. My understanding is that the developers are taking a closer look at my data. Hopefully that helps them nail down the problem and fix it so we can all obtain accurate data on our trades.

Sounds great! Once they nail down where the problem is, I'm sure they will be able to fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I'm having an issue with Stocks Exchange right now. It's a new problem for me, but I'm wondering if anyone else who's bought or sold DNotes on Stocks.Exchange also has this issue. You may not know it yet, but will soon find out if you attempt to export your data.

The issue is that I exported all my transaction data through their site. When I look at the data, it shows me buying over 1.5 million NOTE through their site, including a few single large trades of around 100K, 200K, and 300K NOTE during the second half of June. I haven't gone back and checked but I'm pretty sure those purchases would have exceeded the daily trading volumes there as the NOTE/BTC markets were just getting started. I did not buy 1.5 million DNotes on Stocks.Exchange. I bought less than 500K total on that site. My data also shows me having deposited 3.16 BTC but having sold (traded for DNotes) 10.75 BTC.

I've had some back and forth with support about this issue. I'm wondering if anyone else who's traded DNotes on Stocks.Exchange has had this issue. If you don't know, can you export your complete transaction data and then go over it closely--see if the amount of DNotes they say you've traded matches reality, as well as if the amount of BTC you've sold corresponds to the amount that you have deposited? And if your data shows discrepancies, can you please also contact support?

I'm sure there's some kind of issue with the way the site is tracking trading data and I'm sure it can be fixed. However, at the moment I have conducted a significant amount of business on Stocks.Exchange and I cannot obtain accurate data about it. I'm hoping if the problem is more widespread and they are hearing from more people about it, that will help them to track the problem down and fix it as well as be more motivated to do so.

Sorry I always seem to be the one finding problems with our exchanges. Not really my dream role...

Here are my results:

Deposit History > Displayed Results & Export Results = Accurate.
Withdrawal History > Displayed Results & Export Results = Accurate.
Order History > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User Trade History > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User Analysis > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User History > Displayed Results & Exported Results = Inaccurate.

Is that the same for you? If so, I would recommend to make sure they know exactly where the issue. Where there is so many options it would be easy to look at the wrong area and not find the problem.

Side note, if you are getting the same results as me, you can get the accurate data by using the other options. For user trade history, pick the full range of dates, copy the data and paste it into notepad then copy from notepad to excel.

I hadn't done much with the other options before reading your post because at first glance the data from those other options does not appear to have all the information I need. The "user history" option really presents the data in the best form for me to use. The only problem is it's wrong.

I did some preliminary copy/pasting and then analysis of both the "User Trade History" and "User Analysis" data. I have found that what they show is accurate or at least close (there's about a 0.09 BTC discrepancy between what I deposited and what I spent but it's possible that discrepancy is accounted for by fees I'm not seeing, although it looks like I paid all my fees in NOTE. In any case, that's better than a 7.25 BTC or so discrepancy!).

With that said, both the "User Trade History" and "User Analysis" show incomplete data. For example, I can get an accurate total of how many DNotes I bought only in the "User Analysis" dataset, but not in the "User Trade History" dataset. And I can get a nearly accurate total of how many BTC I sold in the "User Analysis" dataset but not the "User Trade History" dataset. Both of those datasets are also cluttered with more information than I would ever want on all the orders I placed and subsequently canceled!

I believe if I got desperate I could end up with an accurate set of transaction history data if I really did a lot of work with the other options, including deleting the data for unfilled orders, and combining the info from "User Analysis" and "User Trade Data" and deleting the duplicates, and then matching up each order with its corresponding buy amount, sell amount and fee using the timestamp... But seriously, that is a lot more work than I'd have to do to get accurate data off other exchanges! I wouldn't necessarily want to go through all that every month and I doubt anyone else would either. If Mercatox didn't also have issues (though its data export works perfectly!) and there were other trading platform options with decent volume, that would be enough to make me pull all my funds and quit trading there. But right now, the choices are to deal with Stocks.Exchange's issues with data export accuracy or deal with Mercatox' issues with... everything else, or deal with super low volume platforms. Not exactly a great situation here...

I will keep working with support. It does appear that Stocks.Exchange's base data is accurate and that there is something wrong with one or more of the formulas they use to come up with the data they display (and export) in "User History." Hopefully they can figure it out and fix it. If they do, Stocks.Exchange will be a great platform to use.

They do seem to be a pretty good platform. So far great experience, the only issue I had was with their API, but that was due to an upgrade they were working on.

Support still hasn't resolved this issue for me but they are responsive. I sent some .csv files showing the results of various display options they have and how they are different. My understanding is that the developers are taking a closer look at my data. Hopefully that helps them nail down the problem and fix it so we can all obtain accurate data on our trades.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
At UN, Malta’s PM Calls Crypto “Inevitable Future of Money”

https://dcebrief.com/at-un-maltas-pm-calls-crypto-inevitable-future-of-money/

are we going to Malta summit?

No, we are not. However, we will be at Emerge ICO Summit in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, Oct. 9. This one is a big deal for us. I am playing a major role.

It's a great opportunity. Austin to my knowledge, has been a rapidly evolving city, especially in the area of technology. There is a lot of wealth down there, and talking to the right people combined with a strong presentation could put DNotes Global in a very strong position to make a big push forward.
legendary

No, we are not. However, we will be at Emerge ICO Summit in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, Oct. 9. This one is a big deal for us. I am playing a major role.
legendary
From DNotes Telegram:

Chet, [30.09.18 22:35]
How deep is DNotes looking into the Possibility of coinbase listing our coin. You would think with us following all of the laws in America and them being an American organization it would work with us first before going outside to of the states to others that started as an ICO. Sometimes I feel like we are analyzing until we are paralyzed. You know when you play pool some says “study long study wrong”. How are your visits going Alan? Are there any takers so far?  I know it takes time but when they look at our history and see that we follow the rules to the T they would want to give us a shot. Just asking for an update. Thanks! Sorry if I sound frustrated.

Chet, [30.09.18 22:55]
We are not even on the list of “Not available on Coinbase” that means that they don’t even consider us as a viable coin. There are trash coins on that list. Disappointing.

Alan Yong, [30.09.18 23:31]
Chet, we will have our turn. I did not expect much from Coinbase at this time. Things could change in a few months. I have a major speaking spot at Emerge ICO Summit in Austin Texas on Oct. 9, 2018 - 30 minutes on "Micro payment, micro investment, and regulated ICO will change the world. Identify the winners early." We are also getting an additional 20 minutes to pitch our funding in front of 150 to 200 potential investors. Additionally, we have seen a review copy of "Blockchain SuperStars" featuring DNotes and DNotes Global. Very impressive. Lots of great things happening.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0

Congress Calls for SEC to Clarify Position on Crypto Regulation

https://dcebrief.com/congress-calls-for-sec-to-clarify-position-on-crypto-regulation/

The SEC has guidelines for raising money. If you raise money from investors they want to know who is responsible for the money raised, what it is raised for, and the proper reporting and disclosure. There are also guidelines for who you can accept money from and in some cases how much money you can accept from them, depending on which type of fundraising program you have chosen. These are all important factors for consumer protection and handling fraud.

The SEC chairman Jay Clayton has already stated he is not going to change the securities laws for crypto. To me that means regardless of whether or not you are selling a token to raise funds the same rules and regulations apply. This is why we have chosen equity fundraising for DNotes Global through the Reg D 506 (c) program initially.

Alan also has a great interview regarding this here: In Interview, Alan Yong Addresses ICOs, NextGen VC, and Regulatory Compliance

All true, but that's the problem. if Congress is concerned that the SEC's approach is wrong or inadequate, then the proper approach is for Congress to pass enabling legislation that would clarify its expectations in this area. Unfortunately, our legislators have been content to cede much of their authority to regulatory agencies and other bureaucrats, instead of tackling problems themselves. That's why it takes so long for regulations to adapt to new technologies and shifts in the economy - because regulators can only rely on the legislation that they have in hand when those innovations appear. When Congress fails to do its job, confusion reigns.

Under current law, ICOs must register or be granted an exemption. That's the SEC's interpretation of the rules, and any offerings that are not in compliance with those requirements are, as Clayton noted, illegal. Congress has the right and power to overrule that interpretation and provide ICOs with greater freedom to operate. It can also choose to impose more draconian requirements for those offerings. But that's all on Congress' shoulders.

Pages:
Jump to: