Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 10. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 08:06:49 PM
I think in future, there will be more altcoins live ,not simply Ethereum, Litecoin,Dash, Zcash, Monero and will be numerous other altcoins.We require bitcoin to be the gold,and we likewise require Ethereum and it savvy contract.More highlights are expected to meet more scenes, to make the blockchain more associated with the genuine world.Also ,Innovative technology,good group and numerous other thing will impact whether coins survives or not.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 08:00:01 PM
Even if 95% of them will disappear I think it worth to invest in them because best will make enough profit to cover possible loss.
I think altcoins is natural thing and it should be. With more regulation it will bring more stabillity in the market and much less volatility and profits for traders. I think we will have hundreds of thousands altcoins over the long period of time, may be even millions. We need blockchain constitution for that and more humane consensus for the community.
Activity: 99
April 16, 2018, 07:52:31 PM
Most altcoin do not have usability... I feel a lot of crypto enthusiast are just practicing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
Anything can happen in the future. Every altcoin has the potential to continue to grow, because every altcoin has a good team behind it that always makes a good idea and better for investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
Exactly, they have future but not all of them. Because so many alt-coins invented probably within a month and we really don't know which one would survived in a long run.Some of them will vanished after another coins are created, and it could be happen anytime.But i believe alt coins really have a good and bright future coins.Alt-coin market platform popularity day by day high and investor is increasing every moment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
April 16, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
Not all. Many altcoins are created only for speculation and they have no future. But there are among them very interesting and strong projects that have a great future.
Activity: 62
April 16, 2018, 02:31:06 PM
Bitcoin will exist for long term for sure but altcoins having different features and solves different problem like TENX and monaco solves the problem spending cryptocurrency in real world like shopping and atm similarly other altcoins which solves the problem then it will exist for long time bitcoin.
Activity: 213
April 16, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
Alt coins have a great future. It is a slow and steady concept in case of alt coins in the case of market value. So if anyone out for investment go and invest in alt coins rather than investing in gold or in some property. Alt coins will give you great profit some day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
hopefully alcoin can have a high price, and alcoin will improve its price, alcoin will be more advanced and also better every year to year, I support alcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 02:21:13 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

yes, of course. some altcoins have very good reputation. actually, now very much икo are en route, and, of course, it will be very good future for altcoin. actually there are a lot of new markets for altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 16, 2018, 02:05:05 PM
In general i would say that altcoins definitely have a future. the question is which altcoins are here to stay and which are not. I'm pretty sure that Ethereum, Neo and Iconomi and other top 50  have good chances. And then coins like OMG because there's a company with a good business-model behind of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

you are right about bitcoin and nowadays it has its place and its use will become more widespread in future I think that ethereum is also so, but I think that subcoins will not be easily wiped away in our lives
Activity: 100
April 16, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
Altcoins certainly have a future
There are 5 Altcoins inside a hundred that are valuable. The culling rate in cryptocurrency is very high. Even if it exists, it is profit-driven, and there is no certain necessity.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 16, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
Of course, the Altocain has a future and is much brighter than that of Bitcoin, which has already shown its X-boxes and is now growing very slowly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 16, 2018, 06:51:38 AM
Greetings, in my opinion the altcoyins have a great future, so the sphere of crypto-currencies develops with every day and is introduced into the financial systems of many countries, which is a good step in its development
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 06:46:40 AM
Some of altcoins have a future. I believe in projects with strong team and community, that have already a product or at least prototype, and are solving real problem.
Activity: 80
April 15, 2018, 10:48:18 PM
To my own point of view, i can say yes that Altcoins have a great future but it's not all Altcoins, there are so many coins out there that can not even be in exchange market 20 years to come and there are some that is in the market and no one is ready to buy them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 10:27:54 PM
Yes, I am seeing a good future of altcoin not all but some of them will definitely have a very good future and we will see the Era of cryptocurrency soon. When the world will be accepting Cryptocurrency as normal currency.
all have a future. I'm sure all this is just time that is processing it to be able to walk. because nowadays many people are increasingly interested in investing in altcoin
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 08:33:55 PM
Yes, I am seeing a good future of altcoin not all but some of them will definitely have a very good future and we will see the Era of cryptocurrency soon. When the world will be accepting Cryptocurrency as normal currency.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
Since blockchains do not die, I think altcoins have a future, but I can say that in the long run the chances of having a good financial return through Bitcoin are much greater.
Of course they can die if no one mines or uses the chain, there are plenty of dead coins out there. The information will remain, however, as long as there are nodes.

And yes, altcoins is the future.

--ypsi
Of course, altcoins have a future, I even think that in the distant future some coins can dominate bitcoin. It is possible that in the future there will be a new project, which will take the leading position in the crypt world.
Pages:
Jump to: