Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 7. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 04:58:46 PM
yes it have!
Some of them will use as a shares, some of them will used as a currensy , some of them will used as a tokens for projects and so on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
Of course altcoins have an future. but not all because there is always a new valueless coin and project behind that want to belong in altcoins.

Some people cant afford to invest in Bitcoin due to high value, they are trying their luck in altcoins which are cheaper than bitcoin for now to invest in it
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 17, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
I think altcoins  have a good future, because their value is growing every day, i hope  altcoin can make me so happy in the future) Wink
Whole crypto market now is like a baby and it will be developing for next years, really big prices will be able to see only after some years, for me 2022/25 will be a good time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

Of course not all, but many do have a future. You may notice that each altcoin carries a certain innovation and adds something to the market.
Activity: 226
April 17, 2018, 01:40:15 PM
Altcoins are so many but each of them have their peculiar uses. They are there to serve the project they are made on behalf of. Therefore they will have a bright future if their project is also doing perfectly well. If the project is a failure then the coin will definitely follow to the bottom.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 01:34:25 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
YES! I think these coins (ETH, NEO & DASH) have a bright future and it's price will be pump and dump in long term.
Activity: 176
April 17, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
Some don't and some have future.  i believe altcoins have future, its not that Bitcoin is already godlike and because it has a golden value or have very high price is that its perfect coin already, and hope for ethereum and litecoin,
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 12:55:25 PM
If you will take a review look and dig deep at each of the platform of good altcoins or ICOs you will realize that their projects have a good future ahead of them as long as people like us will support and believe on their project. As a result of this their altcoins will have stability and will fetch a good price because of the transactions that are being made everyday. If all if us will just be smart and do research in every ICOs that we join or altcoins that we buy and continue to support then then the cryptocurrency market will surely prosper.
Activity: 304
April 17, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

Yes, ofcourse altcoins have a future, we all know that bitcoin has a future so that when bitcoin pumps, all altcoins will pump also. I believe in this case, and for me this is the right time to buy altcoins, and if you have altcoins just hold it, because for sure sooner or later that coin you have will pump.
Activity: 66
April 17, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
Yes, I think altcoins has a future. Altcoins have different target markets. So I think all of them has the potential to grow somebody. We just have to wait. And with the right investors, I'm quite sure that altcoins has a bright future. I think altcoins can change the future.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 17, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
Altcoin has a lot of different and different blockchain technologies, except that Bitcoin appeared before the Altcoin so that Bitcoin is more trusted and used.
Activity: 146
April 17, 2018, 12:30:27 PM
Yes,I has a brighter future,as we have observe nowadays altcoins has the highest value as bitcoins do,so,in the near future altcoins will have a brighter future as bitcoins will do,we still be gratefull to bitcoins in bringing up the altcoins into what it have now.Keep on holding and waiting for the greener future is for us who still believe in altcoins.
Activity: 66
April 17, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
They have a promising and very good future, not for all alt coins but only for alt coins that has working product, platform or at least progressing to be real. Their team will work very hard to make this project outstanding.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

It depends on what altcoins. The ETH and LTC have a future. Also there are altcoins that are better suited as a currency than bitcoin (Dash, Monero, ZCash)
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 12:18:40 PM
Altcoins dumpin and pumpin much faster than bitcoin so i will invest in alts Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
April 17, 2018, 12:17:35 PM
Of course, the Altcoins have a future, especially if their platform is good and can be used by people. Many of these altcoins are outsourced and others are not really serious and possibly a scam.

So let's take care of our neighbors to know what they want and what they can contribute to the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
Despite what altcoins you mean. Most top of course have good prospects, but now there are a lot of empty coins, which simply pull the money of investors.         
Activity: 60
April 17, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
Well for me Altcoins being a like a specific business currency, as you can see, some websites and services like facebook, steam,etc. are using currency, facebook specifically has facebook tokens and I can see them creatingtheir own coin to be used in those purposes. That would make them money and would open up a few more possibilites. That's unleast what I see for many Altcoin and the rest with be there just as they are now.Because Altcoin also has a big help too
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 11:48:09 AM
It took a lot of time for bitcoin to become popular, altcoins are still very young for mass use, but there are promising projects in the future that will be used by altoquines in the form of payments, but most are only intended for use within their platform.
Activity: 117
April 17, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
Of course they will have a great future, they are developing and progressing every day. We can see that alt coin with great platform and project will remain exist and popular in industry.
Pages:
Jump to: