Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 8. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
I don't know what will happen to the altcoins in the future. but now they are every day becoming more
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
I think altcoins  have a good future, because their value is growing every day, i hope  altcoin can make me so happy in the future) Wink
Activity: 28
April 17, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
Altcoins have great future. It takes time to achieve greatness.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

In addition to using crypto currency in trade, they have another very important function. Many of the altcoins are used inside their own ecosystem. They can not disappear from the market. Alts will always be in the crypto market.

Activity: 98
April 17, 2018, 09:52:31 AM
yes all altcoins have future. it depends on the support and update of the coin.
Activity: 35
April 17, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
They are at the early stage of progressing to become mature and better industry, they will keep developing and create innovation that will improve alt coins industry.
Activity: 168
April 17, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
I sure bitcoin and altcoin will have good future but you must understand we are all play roulette. Also i think altcoin more better then bitcoin for yours futures. But always we must be careful.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

Altcoins are commonly have big usage to all investor especially to the icos while bitcoin is using his no rule into the marketplace.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
Every altcoin has a future as long as it has a community big enough which believes in it and takes care of it. When this disappears, so does that altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:22:11 AM
I think real posibility is in alt-coins because these coins have more technology and are more useful than bitcoin so why do we use bitcoin ? Actually we use and believe bitcoin because It introduced this technology and market to us.
Activity: 208
April 17, 2018, 08:14:31 AM
I think in short term every thing is possible as we experienced high increase in prices of most of major altcoins such as Ethereum. But in long term everything depends on what will happen to Bitcoin.
In my opinion in future we will have only one acceptable cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin can solve its problems like high transaction fees that you mentioned, It will be that cryptocurrency. If not we should wait for another cryptocurrecncy that will replace Bitcoin.
We should also consider another important issue which is governments decisions. In future after accepting bitcoins by entire world, Governments would like to have more control on the system. We should wait for their decision whether they want bitcoin to be that major cryptocurrency or not.

I totally agree, the government's decision is very important to measure the future of cryptocurrencies. We see this potential cryptocurrency not just limited to Bitcoin, but another altcoin. Even a country can create its own cryptocurrency if the government wants a comprehensive discussion from the culprit to the regulator. And if the future of bitcoin is good, it will be followed by other good altcoin future too.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 17, 2018, 06:12:43 AM
Because only a crypto survives long if it really adds some value to the society and also is indifferent from others out there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
April 17, 2018, 06:11:25 AM
I was realy billieve that there is a good future for some altcoins all you have to do is carefully search the good one and hold for a long term or a short term depending on your like. I do like bitcoin also and etherium so i part my money into 3 portion in 35% for bitcoin 35% for etherium and 30% for altcoins.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
April 17, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

I don't agree.!  bitcoin and altcoins have no prospects!  In a few years, they will become useless. And they will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

I think they will find their way to survive in the world. THEY will be here for more than what we have expected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Depends really... there are many scams as we have seen past months. Its' really hard to trust a coin even if they have great team members and excellent concept. It's important to check all the details about the project before investing.
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
As a whole, we realize that Bitcoin has numerous officially utilized it as a lifetime venture. BTC value proceed to Spike and even it's value keep on growing little by little at this point. Altcoin that give highlights and administrations that betters bitcoin will dependably make a specialty for themselves and the future will dependably be splendid.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
April 17, 2018, 05:40:20 AM
Yes, I am hoping that ethereum will have a bright future. Because it will be good to see strong alternative coins to bitcoin which have a good price like what bitcoin have. Yet, I don't know if there is any atm for other type of coins, but I think the other cryptocurrencies having their own atms' can really come true.
Most of them just hope altcoin has a high price, then exchange it with bitcoin. So, I am not sure if there is ATM for altcoin. But if the ATM will be there, then I will be happy to hear the news. Because if an ATM for Altcoin really exists, then altcoin will be more and more who has it.
Activity: 70
April 17, 2018, 03:12:14 AM
Yes, I am hoping that ethereum will have a bright future. Because it will be good to see strong alternative coins to bitcoin which have a good price like what bitcoin have. Yet, I don't know if there is any atm for other type of coins, but I think the other cryptocurrencies having their own atms' can really come true.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 17, 2018, 03:10:10 AM

yes guys, bitcoin can solve transaction problems on time and cost, but how for the next 5 years.? while in this one year bitcoin has had a fantastic price. so transaction fees also increased. this will make people think again to make transactions. what about ethereum and other Altcoin.? this will be an alternative transaction. I believe in ethereum and waves, ripples, xlm, because it also has a cheap transaction speed and cost.
Pages:
Jump to: