Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 11. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 06:11:13 AM
Yeah bro alts have a future, they can give you huge returns in a short period of time as compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
Since blockchains do not die, I think altcoins have a future, but I can say that in the long run the chances of having a good financial return through Bitcoin are much greater.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:04:42 PM
Too many of altcoin makes the competition very tight, personally I'm not sure altcoin can last for a long time, I subscribe to newsletters from several trading sites and they tell me will remove the trading service for passive coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 04:04:28 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

I think altcoins may actually be the future of cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin for various reasons including transaction speed and fees. As Bitcoin is priced really high, entry is hard for those new to cryptocurrencies, and altcoins are much cheaper alternatives. To add to that, they are pretty advanced technologically and some even boast a 3 second transaction speed.
Also,many altcoins have great a future, it all depends on the coin project team , creating constant awareness, promoting these coin through various  media etc.
Activity: 116
April 14, 2018, 03:55:13 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
MY opinion ETH & NEO has the bright future and it's change our the life I think it is going to be huge in the future
Activity: 126
April 14, 2018, 03:39:12 PM
I think so. If the project has a good idea, then it has a future. LuckyToken has an idea. ANd bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 266
April 14, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
the crypto money market is constantly undergoing new developments and new markets are emerging into the market. Some of them are empty and have no future. others are good projects and will be in good places in the future.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 08:39:37 PM
Altcoins definitely have a future. Most of them are overhyped and overvalued, but there are legit ones with actual tech and product , solving real world issues. Those will be the ones that can survive in the long term.
yes you are right, altcoin also has a bright future, because altcoin has provided proof to me. The altcoin I hold has achieved the value they offer and survive until now. I was waiting for the time I would sell and make sure I made a profit.
Activity: 168
April 13, 2018, 08:28:50 PM
Of course altcoins have a good future, because people naturally like to diversify. Also, different cryptocurrencies offer different benefits or serve different niches. However, many altcoins will not survive long term. Due diligence is needed in this industry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 08:12:06 PM
Altcoins also have a bright future ahead, though there may be only few that we can really say is a good investment, we had already seen what bitcoin had went through and now bitcoin is much accepted because there are regulations and full support of the community, however for altcoins, it will be dependent on the design of the dev on how they want their altcoins to be, some wants it to be POS, POW or  both, then the mission-vision of the company should also be accpeted by a lot of people in order to create anhuge community, in which the coins will be used, there will be a lot of factors on how the coin then would be kept alive and be recognized by all, if you come to look at ETH, and other ETH based coins, there are coins that are already considered dead due to lack of participation of the community, still those coins have value, and at the moment that bitcoin had reached it highest peak, there is no doubt that altcoins will take over and it will depend in the support of the community whether or not the project will succeed.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
April 13, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
I do  believe that legitimate altcoin and with solid project and team will have a great future. There are so many alts being introduce on a daily basis as a representation of their product or services. It's gonna be huge in the future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 13, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Altcoin may have a good future, When there is an ICO and reading the platform of each project, some has a great idea how was the token used by people. Some is gaming platform that tartget is earn to play. So if an altcoin has a vision to economy. I think it will be alive even in future
Activity: 126
April 13, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

Of course, altcoins really have a future, there are so many living proofs that people quit their job and just enjoy their life because the growth development of altcoins, trust me, altcoins will shine and rise again in the future
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 07:21:43 PM
Altcoins definitely have a future. Most of them are overhyped and overvalued, but there are legit ones with actual tech and product , solving real world issues. Those will be the ones that can survive in the long term.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 13, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

All crypto coins are actually not assured on what future it will have. The value of this coins are all dependent on people's choice and demand. Along the way of development, there are going to be changes and we never know how will this things might affect people's decision on what to do with their coin. There is actually a promising future for every coin, only when the timeframe is reached and made possible.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 13, 2018, 07:16:58 PM
Why not altcoin have future as long as bitcoin has future altcoin also have future since we in the century love technology and we are offered such opportunity of having and using the blockchain technology, altcoin with it more advance technology will have future because the various coins we have give us new and improved technology which are sometimes different from what bitcoin offer us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
April 13, 2018, 07:12:32 PM
With out us those coin do not have future because we use the coins in order for us to make transaction faster and also make our future better like maybe in the next year we use bitcoin instead of physical money and that why we human give future ffor the coins
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 13, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
I believe that they have a great future ahead, bitcoin and alt coins would walk together to lead the financial market. Even its more than stocks, people will start looking at this new investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 06:36:59 PM
Just get the coin you invested to surely do some research on it
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
Of course, altcointa has future ones, they also buy on the market and some projects are being built on it. There is activity - there are future
Pages:
Jump to: