Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 2. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
I think Bitcoin will change the future. Some Bitcoins pay a lot of work, and work changes the fate of people, and altcoin is the future change key.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 11:24:48 AM
Bitcoin have big future for me but dont depends always in bitcoin because we dont know if bitcoin will live long or will die. Or if bitcoin decrease price or increase. Ethereum coin and litecoin is one my favorite altcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 09:11:01 AM
there is a bright future in eth.  a rapid price increase  and very famous for crypto investors, many project born from eth blockchain , it real have a future
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
Future is of cryptocurrency as it seems as per the present position of the world money market, BTC have a grip on the major part of market and in a sound position as on date, in future so many type of currencies come in the market for business but only a coin with solid back ground can get the stable position as per practice btc is in the position.
Activity: 216
April 22, 2018, 02:10:29 AM
When I work in this online market on that time I haven’t a any kind of work but after sometime later I learn about forex trading then I start crypto currency trading. I’m always analysis crypto currency market. I do list of coin which is how many price and I see this is a very up and down and if someone start to buy and sell this coin he must make a better life with his altcoin trading.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
April 22, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
Of course! Altcoins have future. It has faster transactions with lower fees. But the value and the returns are all worthwhile.
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 11:58:41 PM
Altcoins may have a future. This is just my own assumption, but I probably think each coin in the near future would have its own value and purpose.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 21, 2018, 10:07:33 PM
Yes. If we still continue what we are doing and gonna wash out all the scammers here i think our community is the number 1 in all the forum here in crypto world. Altcoins do really have a future, if last year is just like the other coming years, altcoin is the best next to bitcoin. Maybe there are still too many investors invest in any ICO to support that.
Activity: 15
April 21, 2018, 09:50:21 PM
Altcoins will have a great future, thats for sure. I mean not all can make the race, but there will be a lot of Altcoins that are going to moon with bitcoin!A
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
Of course they do. You just to shop at the right place. Let me share some suggestions, you can always DYOR and consider them. They have or will have definite-real implementation in 2018:

1) ADA
2) RPX
3) XRP
4) CPX
5) PRG

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Activity: 130
April 21, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
I'm not sure about most of altcoins and I only use some altcoins such as ETH, doge etc. For altcoins that do not have good potential and not many demand I do not think there will be a future for altcoins like that.
Activity: 128
April 21, 2018, 04:17:52 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Coins which have real development and coins which will help Organisations develop their blockchain presence will lead the cryptos in years to come. Check out  Lamden and Dragonchain. Super solid picks.
Activity: 129
April 21, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

You have put this really well. Reason being, only the coins with real use-case will survive. This market doesn't have room to accommodate 1400 coins. So what coins is the Q?

Paragon space just announced their registrations for LA's first cannabis co-working space they are inaugurating. This 25 cent coin will be north of 5 dollars once market takes-off.
Activity: 100
April 21, 2018, 11:13:43 AM
Yes. Given by that it contributed great in the year 2017 it is more likely to exceed what it's done in past years on the years to come. Some coins may fall but some will also rise. None may know but mayube someday it will rise like bitcoin.
Activity: 112
April 21, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
Yes. Most Altcoins will fall by the roadside as the market becomes more insightful, but a few will remain as the Altcoins of choice
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 21, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
beside bitcoin , 99% of altcoins eventually tends to zero. But before that, there are many opportunities to learn and get some good profits, 1% will be stable and useful coin ,like ETH .
Activity: 180
April 21, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
Alt coins ARE the future!!
Activity: 197
April 21, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
Not certain if all altcoins will have a future or not but rather some altcoins will be alive insofar as individuals utilize it in trading.Bitcoins do have a future as a portion of the nations have just legitimized bitcoins,but I very uncertainty any nation would totally acknowledge bitcoin in light of the fact that the legislature won't have the capacity to gather charge that way.Still bitcoin has officially made it's place on the planet and individuals are utilizing it.Altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin would presumably be alongside bitcoin which would have a future.
Activity: 3
April 21, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
Yes, i think that are true, because altcoin have so much function. You can see that in Nexus coin, and other like Dash ( a masternode )
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
Bitcoin is the very first coin and as we know it is imperfect. Crypto-world is in constant development and this development considers all previous errors, including BTC problems.
In a case of the collapse of bitcoin its place will be taken with another token easily. For example ETH. Or LTC.

Pages:
Jump to: