Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 67. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 13, 2017, 01:49:50 AM
I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

Me too, many altcoins were failing, but, I am keeping a close watch on etherium and litecoin, they seem to have a good future. I already invested some on eth, not yet on ltc. Eth have a good trend and it keeps gooing up. It is almost in its $700 while ltc is at  $ 380.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 13, 2017, 01:42:00 AM
According to me all Cryptos have future as long as there is community and continuous development. There are some altcoins which has been around for a while now and its still profitable however there are some which was meant for short term and now they do now hot any value only due to the fact that the project was abandoned. Nevertheless the beauty of Crypto world is that even if the project is abandoned, some developer can pick the project and the community can bring a dead coin back to life.

Thanks and have nice day.
No, not all altcoins have a future, most altcoins are going to fail in their first year, this is similar to what happens to business in the US where most close doors after only one year in operation, second reviving and old project is very hard since there is a reason the project got abandoned in the first place.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 03:42:01 PM
yes, I'm sure that altcoins have a future...and every day more...since people get used to bitcoin and start to be interested in other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 01:01:53 PM
Yes, of course, Alt coin/token are having their own future, because they have their own purpose and objective in existence.

I was really amazed the ideas and innovation of those Alt coin/token. If you could read their white paper, for sure you may get greatly surprise for their concept and you may say " they have a reason to exist". 
Activity: 756
December 10, 2017, 12:50:55 PM
Altcoins right now are actually getting really unstable because of bitcoin's trend. Which makes it difficult to predict or have a hint on what will happen to them in the future. I hope bitcoin's value stabilize by the end of the year so altcoins will be sorted out by then and have a consistent trend.
Hmm, honestly, I don't think the whale will make the market become easily to predict as your said. Although I also want to see the price of altcoin can recover before the end of this year, but the fact, the price of Bitcoin increases or decreases all afftected the value of altcoin. Embarrassed
Activity: 224
December 09, 2017, 05:13:54 AM
Altcoins right now are actually getting really unstable because of bitcoin's trend. Which makes it difficult to predict or have a hint on what will happen to them in the future. I hope bitcoin's value stabilize by the end of the year so altcoins will be sorted out by then and have a consistent trend.
Activity: 350
December 08, 2017, 03:46:05 PM
There are many thrash altcoins and I think most of them have no future. In my opinion, ethereum is the best alt coin for a long-term investment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 03:44:25 PM
I am in process of researching and keeping track of altcoins and they seem realy promising in 2018, ecpesally GIL coin
Activity: 420
December 08, 2017, 03:38:42 PM
My position is just the opposite. BTC is technically weaker than some of altcoins ATM and this is a sign that altcoins have a future which is bigger than BTC's.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 03:10:14 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

in the current situation, your opinion is true happening. but alt also has opportunity, we will see alt fate, after their product launch and how the market responded.
First of all, I just know most of the altcoin price will not increase or recover to old Bitcoin rates. Why not? Because the price of Bitcoin has increased to high value and increased too many percents, do the whale will spend more huge amount to make the altcoin price increase too?  Tongue
Activity: 168
December 08, 2017, 11:20:45 AM
A lot of new people as well as big bankers are starting to trade Bitcoin. On the development side there's still a lot going on in the altcoin scene. Look at the top 20 coins, aside from the forks there are a lot of unique features.

There's a chance though that Bitcoin will be unsurpassable and will take the best features from altcoins. Then the developers of those features may leave the altcoins and work on Bitcoin instead.
QFT
Activity: 476
December 08, 2017, 11:20:34 AM
If BTC continue to rally most of the alts will be worthless in the value of satoshi,it means alts will bleed unto death.

It makes no sense what you're saying. There are many alts that concentrate on doing something specific better than bitcoin.
Why would an anonymous coin like dash for example be worthless just cause btc skyrockets?
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
December 08, 2017, 11:16:34 AM
If BTC continue to rally most of the alts will be worthless in the value of satoshi,it means alts will bleed unto death.
Activity: 546
December 08, 2017, 11:04:22 AM
alcoins have a future, because the idea of a crypt currency is very valuable. Of course, not all will survive, but only the strongest...this is natural selection
Activity: 52
December 08, 2017, 06:24:17 AM
Altkoinov have certainly has a future, but not at all, I think only a small percentage will survive 10-15 not anymore, maybe I'm wrong, but so far everything seems so! But difficult to predict something kriptovaljut in the world!
Activity: 52
December 08, 2017, 06:23:07 AM
Well actually the good coins very much, good growth shows the coin VTC have recently skyrocketed, and STR shows good results, I think they still will show good growth in the future!
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
December 08, 2017, 01:28:18 AM
It is hard to say about altcoin future now. The investors are focusing too much on Bitcoin and they seem forget the others. If I must choose a list of potential altcoins, I think that Monero, Litecoin and Dash are my choices.
Activity: 30
December 07, 2017, 11:55:20 PM
If the BTC price keeps increasing shitcoins will eventually wont have any value.

It is for a short period of time. Soon BTC will go down and alts will blow like never.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 11:53:55 PM
If the BTC price keeps increasing shitcoins will eventually wont have any value.
Activity: 381
December 07, 2017, 11:21:51 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

in the current situation, your opinion is true happening. but alt also has opportunity, we will see alt fate, after their product launch and how the market responded.
Pages:
Jump to: