Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 73. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 114
December 04, 2017, 11:07:48 PM
The future of any altcoin depends on how good the peoject is and how well are the developers doing with it. If the project's motive, it's aim is really good and attracting but the team working on it is not that hardworking or just there to make some money then that kind of project doesn't really has a bright future. So, for the project to be a big hit and successful it needs both, an attracting motive and a really hardworking team. So that's what makes a good project, which has a future... Bright future.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
December 04, 2017, 09:23:25 PM
Maybe some altcoins are probably have future, for me ethereum blue is the one. It is the best assets of ethereum. And the next one is accelerator token. Also assets of ethereum, that's why the investor of ethereum is going bigger because of the help of assets that supports ethereum. But its up on investor, because more invest, more potential to have a great future  Smiley

That's true if have many investor invest unto the etherium they have possibly increase the value of the altcoins, We know they have any different kinds of altcoins but i thin we need to choose the altcoins that have a potential to pump the value.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 08:58:42 AM
I believe they do, not all of them but about 5% of them will survive and continue to increase their value
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 04, 2017, 08:57:07 AM
Unfortuntaley most of them probably won't have a future. We have more than enough alt coins around and they just keep coming more and more. Of course there are and there will be some great alt coins that will have a great place in crypto world but all those other projects which are only created to gather some money from investors won't last long.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 08:53:54 AM
Yes altcoins have future if they have a good and proactive team behind their project. Its not even a debatable even when airdrops do well in market then altcoins can do do better.
Agree, they will have a good future if it keeps improving its development. But just half of them really have a future, the other half just turn into trash and dead after his dev leave it.
Activity: 434
December 04, 2017, 05:03:43 AM
yes! you can use your altcoin to have good income someday through treading.

Most of bitcoiner has successful in their life in bitcoin because they are focusing both bitcoin and altcoin because using altcoin you have the possibility to earn btc more.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 05:02:47 AM
Yes altcoins have future if they have a good and proactive team behind their project. Its not even a debatable even when airdrops do well in market then altcoins can do do better.
Activity: 294
December 04, 2017, 04:59:22 AM
Altcoins will hae a great future, thats for sure. I mean not all can make the race, but there will be a lot of Altcoins that are going to moon with bitcoin!
Activity: 51
December 04, 2017, 01:32:58 AM
What I learnt is every product has its own consumer and every product has its own value. Based on that Altcoins are not as big as bitcoin and successful. I strongly believe that altcoins has future due to its rate and performance.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 04, 2017, 12:34:41 AM
In my opinion, altcoyins have a good future, as most of them were created as a result of the ICO, which issued coins to work in a certain sphere of human activity. Those coins that have proven useful in a certain area will develop and have a constant demand. Other coins that turned out to be unreasonable and unsuitable for the sphere for which they were created will, of course, be forgotten and will leave the market.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 10:53:21 PM
Sure , They make their Own future
Activity: 224
December 03, 2017, 10:50:01 PM
Some altcoins i believe they will have a great future such as Ethereum and Dash, but surely not all altcoins do have a bright future, we can not predict exactly what altcoins will be popular in the future, we can only wait to see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 03, 2017, 10:03:37 PM
In my opinion, altcoyins clearly have a good future, but not all. Altkoins are mainly created as a result of ICO for some narrow purposes of marketing, finance, services and so on. If the projects were thought out, then the coins themselves will be useful and have a perspective.
Activity: 98
December 03, 2017, 09:59:11 PM
Maybe some altcoins are probably have future, for me ethereum blue is the one. It is the best assets of ethereum. And the next one is accelerator token. Also assets of ethereum, that's why the investor of ethereum is going bigger because of the help of assets that supports ethereum. But its up on investor, because more invest, more potential to have a great future  Smiley
Activity: 284
December 03, 2017, 09:48:01 PM
I think yes, there are some altcoin that do have future.

My opinion not all Altcoins have future , let say Ethereum and Waves these two coin maybe have future as long as they are still used by some ICO's .
Activity: 150
December 03, 2017, 09:25:07 PM
I think yes, there are some altcoin that do have future.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
December 03, 2017, 09:13:21 PM
For me, I also believe in Ethereum that there is a good future here in the world of cryptocurrency. So far, we can not say that because its value seems to be pumping and dumping, but I believe it will increase twice as fast as bitcoin today.

We could not predict yet in what happen of the etherium, But i believe etherium have a opportunity to increase the value in coming 2018.
And also the altcoins so that i can trade my altcoins that i am hold until now.
Activity: 140
December 03, 2017, 08:25:30 PM
I would revert the question: does Bitcoin really have a future given the thousands of other currencies which are born and try to be better than Bitcoin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
December 03, 2017, 07:49:23 PM
For me, I also believe in Ethereum that there is a good future here in the world of cryptocurrency. So far, we can not say that because its value seems to be pumping and dumping, but I believe it will increase twice as fast as bitcoin today.
Activity: 240
December 03, 2017, 07:37:05 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Yes. Altcoins do really have a future same as the bitcoin do. As we all know, altcoins are the most commonly provided coins in terms of joining ICO projects that means altcoins have a future and do play different purposes and uses depending on what specific thing they must be consumed to be effectively useful to achieve their real essence that makes them do have a future.
Pages:
Jump to: