Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 78. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 12:22:12 AM
Its depend on the Altcoin which you have, I think good altcoins have really good future and before holding altcoin you must have good knowledge about this coin about the concept and team management and road map, technology , partners, market capitalization and volume of trade these all things check before investing in this program.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
November 29, 2017, 10:14:01 PM
Unlike Bitcoin or dollar, its hard to handle liquidity in Altcoins. Liquidity, which it is required for anything to be used as currency, does not fit into altcoins protocol. No matter how brilliant the design of a altcoin or what cool properties it possesses.

Its value depends on a factor that is beyond the control of its creator, something more characteristic of "spontaneous order" of the market than an intrinsic attribute of the coin.
I think to make it mainstream, investments and projects on these coins should be attractive to make its circulation in the market active.
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
November 29, 2017, 10:06:38 PM
Yes altcoins has future,actually altcoins gave me more profits than the big coins like BTC and ETH,alts give me a lot of profits this year upto x 1000 the alts rush to pump.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 09:38:16 PM
ETH definitly has the future as well as many big alts also. If big companies cooperates with them and making new products with ETH or IOTA it then it has future. Big companies are slow, consistent and steady they can not just quit quick if they implemented blockchain already.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
I think Altcoins definitely have a future. There will be new niches and use cases. Bitcoin is enjoying a nice meteorite rise, but it is not the fastest, doesn't have the lowest fees, and doesn't have the best features. It simply has first mover advantage. Bitcoin will always be around, but eventually there will be alt coins with more real world applications.
Activity: 43
November 29, 2017, 09:24:30 PM
Some Altcoins have good project and potentially a future. But I think we can consider this economy like start ups, so many of them will die for different reasons (bad team, better competitor, misconception...) and one or a couple of coins should stay alive in each domain of application.
For ex you have MAID / SIA / StorjX and others in competition for the data storage, and probably only one or 2 (or none) should dominate the market in a few years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
November 29, 2017, 09:13:44 PM
Looking at BCH's graph, this alt coin is showing us already a bright future. It even scares bitcoin investors as its price is being pumped, bitcoin's price also drops. But that's only a part of BCH's wild run and i think there is another surge that is soon to happen and may be even bigger than before. 
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 29, 2017, 09:07:21 PM
depends on their team and community,,
if the team member of some altcoin always do the best for their project the answer is yes,,
few altcoin like ethereum, dash, litecoin etc is good and have a future just like bitcoin
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
November 29, 2017, 08:56:31 PM
Not all alternative cryptocurrency has a future. Most of them are legit but others are only for scamming. For me litecoin, dash, ethereum and lastly electronium has a greater potential as time comes.
Activity: 124
November 29, 2017, 08:24:26 PM
it seems that there is hope for our future and longterm on altcoin because eth is the follower of bitcoin so we better expect it. But there still have any atlcoin can be more higher than eth in these days or year.
Activity: 364
November 29, 2017, 07:21:14 PM
You can buy altcoins and hold them.You are lucky sell in bigger profit.
if you have money it's the easiest way to get profit but it can be in another way that is follow bounty project and sure altcoin fore good
Activity: 267
November 29, 2017, 06:45:06 PM
Developers are trying to make coins so that they have different uses. It all depends on whether users will like the application. I think there are many coins in the market which will be useful in the future. (Just check Monero and Syscoin - my favorites)

Many altcoin can use for the future maybe for now we cannot see which is really the best but as long as you hold someone altcoin for the future it will be great.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 06:41:32 PM
You can buy altcoins and hold them.You are lucky sell in bigger profit.
very optimistic about the future of altcoin is a good thing because it gives us the spirit to continue collecting altcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 06:00:36 PM
the space is too wide for only Bitcoin and ETH to occupy, i believe that a lot of altcoins will die natural death because some of them don't just have any reasonable use cases, but those of them that have real use cases will still be there and will stand the test of time, they will even acquire more value as some other useless coins are dying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
November 29, 2017, 05:56:05 PM
I think it's great that so many developers are exploring different solutions and potential block chain applications. I'm sure the big players have their eyes on them and are ready to jump in with some kind of fork to further pursue worthwhile avenues.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
November 29, 2017, 05:35:19 PM
Developers are trying to make coins so that they have different uses. It all depends on whether users will like the application. I think there are many coins in the market which will be useful in the future. (Just check Monero and Syscoin - my favorites)
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 28, 2017, 10:22:11 PM
Yes there is a future in altcoins because there are many promoters that keep on promoting the ico itself and when it is promoted there will be more investors that will trust the coin in investing to their ico and that is the process on how the ico will have a greater future
Its true the future of alt coin will change in the cryptocurrencies like ETH, LTH, DASh and other alt coin. ICO is a great help to invest more coin for their future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 28, 2017, 10:00:02 PM
Yes there is a future in altcoins because there are many promoters that keep on promoting the ico itself and when it is promoted there will be more investors that will trust the coin in investing to their ico and that is the process on how the ico will have a greater future
Activity: 196
November 28, 2017, 09:52:55 PM
Altcoins, for the time being, is mostly a hoax, but it does have practical value, so I think Altcoins have a future, not a speculative game.
Activity: 294
November 28, 2017, 09:42:54 PM
Of course altcoins have the potential to stay for a long period of time becuase most of the projects have an existing business office where they manage all the investments they got from cryptotrading.
Pages:
Jump to: