Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 97. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 05:39:08 PM
As long as Bitcoin is here Altcoins are here.
If you are talking about bitcoin, no doubt bitcoin is the emerging currency of the world. Time is not far away when you see bitcoin as the strongest currency of the world. All the international market will be playing in bitcoins. Same as the case with altcoins, you said it so true, that whenever you are seeing bitcoins, there must be altcoins on their opposite side. Stay hopeful.
Activity: 378
October 20, 2017, 05:22:47 PM
Yes dear, I hope some altcoin have a good future. Bitcoin is now king coin but when it's launched, this time it's a simple coin (as like a altcoin).
anybody has believe it. Now per BTC is 6k.
So how can we say altcoin haven't future.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 11:58:18 AM
Maybe yes. It depends on us. If we keep trading them and if we keep holding them they have future. If we dont they will be shit coins sooner or later.
Of course altcoins have a future, more users and especially traders are believe in the capacity of altcoins. Basically more people are starting to collect altcoins because they were know that in the future, crypto currency are replace the paper money.
But it is only the few altcoins in cryptocurrency world will succeed and can use to apply our life in future. Even, Bitcoin still has not chance to against paper money, so how do altcoins can do that?
Activity: 210
October 20, 2017, 11:52:26 AM
it really depends on many factors. team behind the project, the idea, advisors, investors. all these factors are important to predict if that alt coin will be good or not.
Activity: 518
October 20, 2017, 11:14:25 AM
Yes as of now Bitcoin is going strong and successful if we kept on using and trading it will grow in the near future
Activity: 251
October 20, 2017, 11:11:05 AM
Same thing as securities, forex, etc. It all depends on Mr. Market.

As long as there is demand and supply for altcoins, there will be a future. If demand and supply is imbalanced, then Mr. Market will either find that balance, or drive the altcoin out of the market.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61
October 20, 2017, 10:58:14 AM
Other coins may or may not have a future it only depends on us, the users. If we keep using those, they will survive, if we don't use them, they wont. But for me, i think that they might survive, but not as like as bitcoins. All in all, they might have a chance. But all these depend on us.
Activity: 210
October 20, 2017, 08:44:29 AM
that's what iam hoping of course that crypto currencies being accepted in all sort of life actions and from the way i see it that they are getting accepted more and more everyday just hoping in the near that we could go to a restaurant or a market that accept bitcoin and altcoins as a form of payment
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
October 20, 2017, 07:22:43 AM
Maybe yes. It depends on us. If we keep trading them and if we keep holding them they have future. If we dont they will be shit coins sooner or later.
Of course altcoins have a future, more users and especially traders are believe in the capacity of altcoins. Basically more people are starting to collect altcoins because they were know that in the future, crypto currency are replace the paper money.
Activity: 237
October 20, 2017, 07:17:18 AM
I'm sure that definitely yes. Nowadays we have so much successful young projects in health care, development, digital innovations, so we have great future)
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
October 20, 2017, 07:08:05 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 06:59:40 AM
As long as Bitcoin is here Altcoins are here.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 06:51:41 AM
I think all of the cryptos will have a future in one way or another. Different cryptos provide different features, be it anonymity, or ease of use. I don’t think there will ever be one universal crypto because too many of them focus on providing different kinds of services.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2017, 01:40:38 PM
many altcoins proved that they have a future. of course not all altcoins  can last long.but if you look altcoin companies you will see their success
Only a few coins proved not many. But still, no other coin will show that it will reach bitcoin price. So it looks like no altcoins will beat bitcoin. After 7 to 8 years the bitcoin will be notified that it is a promising cryptocurrency in the digital world. Like that altcoins also need some time to prove let's see how the altcoins future will grow.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
October 19, 2017, 01:17:49 PM
I've seen two in action that will apply in the long term
1. UKG - esports betting token poised to becom the universal esports token: http://www.esportsinsider.com/2017/10/unikoingold-becomes-largest-ever-gaming-esports-token/
2. CMT - ecommerce token integrating into the popular app 5miles and then offering smart contracts for ecommerce
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
October 19, 2017, 12:40:02 PM
many altcoins proved that they have a future. of course not all altcoins  can last long.but if you look altcoin companies you will see their success
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 19, 2017, 12:08:43 PM
see now that many new coins are popping up at a promising market price and people are starting to use it so there is not likely to be only one coin in the future. now they have shown usage and real value in order to survive.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 19, 2017, 12:02:09 PM
ofcourse they have.even i think bitcon is unnecessary.almost all coins gotta missin and vision but bitcoin is doing nothing they got no team or misson.in my opinion altcoins gota beautiful future

I disagree with you, not all altcoin have good future, most of them are there just because of a stupid idea with no usage and few of them have but not up to the mark only few of the altcoins have real bright future. As far as bitcoin is concerned, it is first of its kind and give people a new domain of thinking.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 11:49:53 AM
Seeing the future if Altcoins will also succees can be a good thing to think, pause and consider. After the success of Bitcoin, alternative crytocurrencies has been released. Just as how Bitcoin made it successful up to now to the market, there is no doubt that Altcoins can do the same or even better. There are still time to improve a lot of things and reinvent things that has been made. Ethereum is one of the crytocurrency that is being patronised nowadays. However, not all can have the same success Bitcoins achieved already. People and circumstances are moving as well as the world economy. Can't wait on how Altcoins make it's way for the brighter future.
Activity: 336
October 19, 2017, 11:40:40 AM
ofcourse they have.even i think bitcon is unnecessary.almost all coins gotta missin and vision but bitcoin is doing nothing they got no team or misson.in my opinion altcoins gota beautiful future
Pages:
Jump to: