Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 4. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
yes, in my country indonesia especially cryptocurrency is a legal but as a stock exchange like gold, oil but you can't using this for transaction like FIAT
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Im from the Philippines, yes crypto is accepted in our country. But our gov't is kind worried because of ICO scams circulating.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
i do not have to worry about that. crypto is legal in the country where i live and i can use it without problems. i'm really happy about that. i'm sorry for the people who live in a country where crypto is prohibited.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes. My country will accept it. The government will create some laws about the crypto market. They prepare for the 4th industrial revolution. And the block-chain is a technology of the 4th industrial revolution.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
in my country, cryptocurrency is prohibited for payment transactions, but may be used as an asset or investment, the government in my country
has also not issued a regulation on cryptocurrency, legalization of bitcoin is still far from being agreed, there are still many pros and cons
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is not officially accepted in my country. Also very few countries accept cryptocurrency officially. One thing i can say is that, people make use of crypto i my country and they are not stopped by the government despite being aware.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
My country does not accept cryptocurrency with open arms, I do not know exactly why. This is very sad, even though blockchain technology is very good. I hope the government in my country can accept the cryptocurrency well and can make regulations so that everyone will be happy with this.
Activity: 278
In my country, it is not actually banned but the government is not fully involved yet in it. I believe with time, the government of my country would fully embrace the technology behind cryptocurrency and blockchain network so that every citizen that is Crypto enthusiast here can participate with confidence.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

My country is currently playing safe in the digital world and cryptocurrency. It is not known to most people and the government does not monitor it at this growing stage. However, I believe thag they should take the time to recognize it to be able to implement laws and regulations for it to become accepted legally.

Unfortunately, it is also happened in my country, my government is not monitor it and have no interest on crypto currency, that's why people are confused to use it or not. But still i realize people are doing investing or trading with it but not in a high level.    
Activity: 157

In my country, the Government has yet to grant permission for the use of crypto. So that Crypto cannot be used to Transact directly or as a means of payment. We as a bounty hunter can only access the crypto and trade on the Exchange.
Activity: 38
There are many countries that have not legalized this market, although this market is worth studying. My country is using blockchain technology to apply to other technologies.
Activity: 114
Well, most governments in the world have no specific law for cryptocurrency, they still debating whether they want to regulate or ban it but some countries had already banned it for good. Fortunately, the Central Bank in my country had already issued regulatory guidelines suggesting the banks will only regulate businesses that convert virtual currencies to USD and for me, it's good enough for us citizens involved in crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
Well as far as I know,  cryptocurrency is accepted in our country. But what I noticed is that people here is not crypto oriented, even though cryptocurrency is accepted here.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
I feel very unfortunate that my country is strictly forbidding cryptocurrencies. Maybe they think cryptocurrencies are pyramid schemes or scams. They have no way to effectively supervise all cryptocurrencies, so they choose to ban everything.
Activity: 31

My country is currently playing safe in the digital world and cryptocurrency. It is not known to most people and the government does not monitor it at this growing stage. However, I believe thag they should take the time to recognize it to be able to implement laws and regulations for it to become accepted legally.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
In my country, indonesia its ban using cryptocurrency or bitcoin to payment. But in here we have a big exchange cryptocurrency. Maybe government try to learn cryptocurrency first and legalized it.
copper member
Activity: 196
I think my country is still very far from the universal use of crypto currency. Why? It is necessary to lob her progress in different layers of society and activity. But this does not happen any more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Here in Serbia, there is not plenty people that know about crypto. It is not legalized but here are many miners and the rest are traders or bounty hunters like i am. New thing is that ATM's are starting to show in capital city Belgrade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
im from indonesia, and it is a new trend in my country, there are some people that interested in crypto, and crypto still growing in my country, there are some traders nd miner s in my country, and some people are success from it
Activity: 30
Yes, cryptocurrency is accepted here in a few places, and even there are some ATM Machines which also accepts them.
Pages:
Jump to: